Going back to work- Am I the only one?

If you want to go back.. Do it!! :)

Im so bored at home and my baby is only 7weeks old but i can not wait till i go back to work!

i am looking forward to going back to uni next september to finish my degree. i will miss ali but i am not really the stay at home type. he will go to nursery part time when i am at classes/studying/ on placement. i think it is good for mum's to have something else going on in their life (if they feel a need for it) and for children to be with other children.

I'll be doing a little work soon. I'm an artist and do hand painted onesies and such, and haven't had any time to work on them since my LO was born. Me and my DH live with his parents and I'm dying to move out, but we wont be able to afford it for a while. We can't afford child care (even If I had a "real job" it would only cover cost of child care and I love being a stay at home mom), but my mom has agreed too watch my LO a few times a week to let me get some work done, my mom is about to have surgery so it'll be after that, I can't wait to get back into doing what I love.

ium going back work after christmas if i can find one with the credit crunch!

Riley will go into nursery monday-wednesday then my gran will have him on the thurs and friday all ill ask is that if he crawls, walks, talks anything like that i dont want to no id like to think i was the first person to see that no one else :blush:

I'm going to tell the day care person that too! If she starts talking or anything pls don't tell me coz i'll cry and feel like a bad mum! I want to be the first to see and hear.

If you want to go back.. Do it!! :)

Im so bored at home and my baby is only 7weeks old but i can not wait till i go back to work!

I was the same, so much so that I started working for my aunt doing dog washing and grooming as of about 8wks. Was good to get away and I didn't feel bad coz I was earning money and it was only one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->