Going back to work group??

thanks for the good luck hun! x

oh wage is quite low so we qualify for the max 80% towards childcare.. once its all sorted will cost us about £25 per week.. but my wage will more than cover that :) im worried more about the intial outlay.. and that they wont pay until im working,, im confused wondered if my start date would matter so much if say i got the job but started a week after i told tax credits? so tht we could settle her in nursery that week? if tht makes sense?

it isnt worth my while working part time as by the time i would have paid out the £25 excess on childcare and child tax credits have gone down id only end up with like £20 per week!

but with the sainsburys one its eve and w/ends so no childcare needed :)

Good to see this group is still going :) Hope things work out for your FierceAngel.

I started back last week. First week was awful - I was really upset and didn't enjoy work at all but tried to be a bit more positive this week and I enjoyed it more. It's a bit of a rest TBH, LOL, but I do miss Poppy a heck of a lot.

I have found Poppy to be much much more clingy in the days (and nights...) I am off though which has been a bit tough. She is more than happy with her two days at my parents though which is a big relief.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"