Going batty!! New pic pg 13 11/24

Have you used a frer yet? And, when was last day? Talking this cycle..

I've used MANY fr tests this cycle, one this morning. They all have a second line looking thing that's really shadowy. I think I'll call and complain on friday.

That line looks nice and thick.. the evaps I have had on blue dye havent really been like that. Good luck!

Have you used a frer yet? And, when was last day? Talking this cycle..

I've used MANY fr tests this cycle, one this morning. They all have a second line looking thing that's really shadowy. I think I'll call and complain on friday.

Did you see that one girls frer that looked like evaporate than few days later turned into blazing pink? U should take frer and pictures next time u use one lol. I called they are giving me 50 bucks off sense I spent so much on them and kept getting weird results I also told them to put there formula back...lol

Good to know that they'll refund. I've posted fr pics in this thread too....I think pages 3, 5...not sure where else.

Here's todays FR test....I see another shadow line...does anyone else? And I used my last blue dye which looks the same as the one from yesterday. :wacko:

Any thoughts on this FR?

Edit~~I sent this through picnik and inverted and there's a definite line.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 97
idk, I can see what you're talking about but it's so frustrating! I thought you'd have a bright pink line by now!

Happy Thanksgiving anyhow :)

idk, I can see what you're talking about but it's so frustrating! I thought you'd have a bright pink line by now!

Happy Thanksgiving anyhow :)

I can't stand these shadow lines!! Either give an obvious bfp or be stark white, but don't give shadows!! Quality is waaaaaayyyy down.

I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving to you as well....you are in the US aren't you? :haha:

I have half the mind to break this test apart. I KNOW I see a line, but I'm not sure that it's a bfp line....more like a "mess with my mind" line. :haha:

I DO have a line on ic today too, but it's a weird line....pink, but smudged and i didn't bump it or anything while it was developing.

Here's another view of the same test.....wish I could decide if this line has a hint of color or not!

I have a terrible case of metal mouth today too :sick: can't stand that!!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 63
See, I'm not sure if I see pink or not. I know all about the metallic taste being a sign....I had it BAD in my first pregnancy...trying to put it out of my mind until I get a blazing positive!

It's really pink on my phone.. like really pink. I think you need to get a digi

im not too sure if i can see anything,sorry how many dpo are you?.xx

I dont see any pink... I think its just the antibody strip... Im sorry sweetie! Here we go again, huh 2 days late and starting a new cycle with no BFP! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey I have a question- has your baby been nursing more lately, or over the last two months? Like did she get sick and ramp up the nursing or anything like that?

PS happy thanksgiving I hope you had a wonderful day!

I dont see any pink... I think its just the antibody strip... Im sorry sweetie! Here we go again, huh 2 days late and starting a new cycle with no BFP! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey I have a question- has your baby been nursing more lately, or over the last two months? Like did she get sick and ramp up the nursing or anything like that?

I have that exact shadow line today...along with cramps so yay me!
I haven't been nursing more frequently no. Maybe in the past 24 hrs since some little bug hit, but not before.

Oh and I have to say.....I tend to agree with the antibody strip theory....maybe next month!

I haven't been nursing more frequently no. Maybe in the past 24 hrs since some little bug hit, but not before.

Oh and I have to say.....I tend to agree with the antibody strip theory....maybe next month!

Yea Ive accepted Im gonna see a line on everything. LOL Its just learning what THE line looks like and not letting the other lines get to you, its taken me months to get where I can do that! It sucks! peeing on sticks for months... years... yea that sucks too! but I dont think you will be doing that. Youre gonna get yours soon! :) :happydance:

Yea Ive accepted Im gonna see a line on everything. LOL Its just learning what THE line looks like and not letting the other lines get to you, its taken me months to get where I can do that! It sucks! peeing on sticks for months... years... yea that sucks too! but I dont think you will be doing that. Youre gonna get yours soon! :) :happydance:

I don't know about SOON but it's not going to stop me from trying :haha:
Yeah I've had a lot of messed up lines in the past 2 months. Life was a lot easier when I took one test a month and that was it!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->