Going batty!! New pic pg 13 11/24

I dont see a second line on the frer from yesterday... I see the indent line, but it looks like a indent to me.
I hope you see some pink in those lines very soon though!

I dont see a second line on the frer from yesterday... I see the indent line, but it looks like a indent to me.
I hope you see some pink in those lines very soon though!

Thanks~~I give up with the FR and am now just using my pink ic again. IF I get some decent lines on those, I'll try the FR again.

Oh of course I have~~A true poas addict :haha: But nothing. So I'm thinking I'll never buy from earlypregnancytests.com again....way too many false positives for my liking.

Oh of course I have~~A true poas addict :haha: But nothing. So I'm thinking I'll never buy from earlypregnancytests.com again....way too many false positives for my liking.

3kiddos -i purchased my internet cheapies from there too. With DD they were great but getting frustrated with them too. Gl fx

3kiddos -i purchased my internet cheapies from there too. With DD they were great but getting frustrated with them too. Gl fx

I bought from them last time I was ttc and they worked PERFECT...no lines until I was actually pregnant and great progression too. I think the quality on ALL hpt's is down. I have to say....I think the pink handled wondfo's have given me the least amount of trouble.

No bfp or af?? Breastfeeding can't really throw your cycle off this much, can it? I mean, it's been since September since last af, right? Have you thought about making an appt with your obgyn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->