Going batty!! New pic pg 13 11/24

every evap I had with blue dye was thick and centered, just very faint. Only trust the blue dye if its pretty dark blue...

I'm hoping so. I actually picked up blue dye equates tonight. Now I know what you ladies are thinking....blue dyes are evil! And yes, they can be. But I know~~skinny and off centered, not a bfp, thick and centered, good chance of bfp!

Of course, I dipped one about 10 minutes ago and most of the window is still blue as though the dye hasn't settled anywhere yet....and I'm always cautious to not over saturate my tests so that isn't it. I guess I'll wait a couple more minutes and hopefully the dye crosses totally. If not, I might have to use the other in the box and I'd hate to do that at night!! lol

I dont have experience with these tests, but that sure looks positive to me!!! Good luck!

So my tests all looked bfn today. I think I'm out. Lots of cramping so far today....I'm guessing af will visit soon!! At least I'll be ready for the next go round if she does show! :haha:

So my tests all looked bfn today. I think I'm out. Lots of cramping so far today....I'm guessing af will visit soon!! At least I'll be ready for the next go round if she does show! :haha:

AF got me today too! theres always next month! :hugs:

BOO!!! If she does come then we better be Christmas bfp buddies!

She hasn't come yet, so I'm not out. I have to say....My wm cheapie is definitely bfn now but it looked like a light line was there in the first 5 minutes. The FR, the same shadowy line. My equate blue dye has a thick, centered LIGHT line so I just counted it as a bfn. My cramps aren't constant and mostly seem to occur along my c-section scar. I guess time will tell!!

Lots of xmas BFPs, how fun! I hope you arent out yet darlin... :) Fingers X'd!

Lots of xmas BFPs, how fun! I hope you arent out yet darlin... :) Fingers X'd!

I think I'd rather get a December bfp....around my birthday or Christmas would be great! At the same time, I'd like to have a December baby....so I'm not sure what to do! lol Time will tell and everything happens when it's meant to in my world.

We still need to find out for sure if you are ovulating! Hmmmph!

I just popped my tests apart since the appearance hasn't changed all day and I was hoping to get a better shot of the blue dye...which I think I did. Will post soon if I can!

It's been cropped and auto fixed. The line is barely visible in this pic, but is definitely wider than any line I've had on these tests before. Showed up in 3 minutes and hasn't vanished. Maybe there's still hope for me! :haha:

I've been looking through hpt galleries and the blue dye equates with the skinny off centered lines are actually being confirmed positive on a few of them. VERY surprising to me as I always regarded those lines as negative.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 44
I have not experienced a blue line that dark and it be faulty. You know what would be crazy? If, blue dye tests became more sensitive than pinks!! I really hope you get a blazing bfp you deserve it..

It's sooooo tempting to go dip my very last blue dye, but I'll hold off until morning. I REALLY don't want to go to WalMart for the next 2 days! I have the walmart cheapies still....2 fr, 1 equate and 3 ic. I'm stocked up fine if I can resist testing more than once a day! lol
Idk what to think of these tests. I've gotten lines on pretty much every blue dye, but this is the only centered wide line. I'm wondering if maybe they are more trust worthy now than FR? I guess we'll see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->