Going for a walk soon - what should LO wear in the cold?

YorkieMom

Reaction score
I'm going over to a friends place so am dressing LO in jeans and a long sleeved vest top thingy. We're going out for a long walk later and it's supposed to get to around 10C outside. What should I dress my LO in to keep him warm? I have a pram suit I could just pop him into as he's dressed now, or is that too warm? I could just add on a hoodie & a hat & warm blanket instead.

What do you think?

I went out yesterday to a friends, took my LO in jeans, vest, hoodie, mits and socks, then in his fleece kangaroo pouch. He was fine on the way down, but temperature dropped on the way home and I had to bump it up 2 layers of blanket. I'd say take your LO out fairly wrapped, then after 5-10mins check temperature and add and remove as required, that's what I do. Take a few blankets just incase! :)

I would put my lo in a long sleeve vest, long sleeve top, light jumper and coat. tracksuit bottoms and socks. hat and mittens(they rarely stay on though!!) and we have a footmuff x

I'm in Scotland and I walk a lot as I have four dogs and school runs. My LO usually has on a short sleeved vest and sleepsuit or similar layers of clothes and a think, padded cardigan with a hood and 2 layers of blanket, plus a hat if it's really cold or frosty. I put the footmuff on yesterday but she was too hot so I took it off again. She's usually really toasty!

My LO has a pramsuit, its so cute and really cosy. Under it she just wears whatever she has been wearing in the house so I think thats fine

Callie wears a coat and hat over her clothes and has the footmuff on her pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->