Going for walks

L

Luhweez

Is it a really bad idea to take baby for walks in the pram during winter? even if she is all wrapped up and in her baby caccoon etc. i was planning on maybe taking bump for 3 walks a day in the pram, because i know i will be tired and babies sleep alot/eat alot but it's something i really want to do because i'll have alot of time just me and baby and it would be nice to get out of the house even if it is just around the estate and back.
But really don't want to do it if no matter how wrapped up and cosy baby is it could do her harm?

xx

I was always taken for walks and stuff as a baby... I think it depends on the temperature, im sure there is a point where it is too cold.

I was planning on using a carrier for walks in the winter, then she will be close to me and I can bundle her up good.

I think so long as she's wrapped up well then it would be ok so long as it's not too cold, but i think you'd know that point.
Time actually flies pretty quickly when ur at home with bub tho, I thought i'd be so bored being at home all day but i'm not :)

we go out most days, kills and hour or two. mine doesn't sleep in the pram though!!!! we don't go if it's dead windy, dead rainy or i'm dead tired. i eat chocolate then and watch tv :happydance:

you'll be fine as long as baby is wrapped up warm and snug. I think getting some fresh air and exercise does you both some good. xxx

You know as Sarah says,your day will go by so fast! Plus,in those first few weeks they sleep alot you mostly want to sleep too :sleep:

But yeah,it's ok to go for a walk if the baby is snuggled up and cozy in the pram..:D

Shouldn't be a problem if they are all snuggly and warm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"