When my niece asked me to save her as the witch is coming (too much wizard of Oz) I nearly cried becuase I too wish the wasn't coming but she is (although a different witch!) and now its got me thinking. I don't know if I want to wait ttil Oct before seeing the gyno again. If we've not concieved, he said my tubes will be checked and I'll go on more med (on metformin now). But by then I'll have been ttc for two years and well I am getting impatient now. I keep wishing and praying my AF signs (spots on chin, bloating and PMS) aren't really there and I could be pregnant but I know that if I don't face reality, there will be tears by Wednesday. So my question is: have you gone private? when did you decide? Do you know anywhere near Berkshire, and how much was it? Ta!