going to 3rd tri

Lol, we should definitely move over as a group! :)
I'm feeling like I've already outgrown a lot of 2nd tri stuff... all the 12 week scan guesses etc, lol.. feels like AGES ago!

I was going to wait until 27 weeks...1.5 weeks from now...but now I'm curious to peak a little earlier! :)

Heading over tomorrow! Lots of lovely ladies and bumps moving.

Lol, we should definitely move over as a group! :)
I'm feeling like I've already outgrown a lot of 2nd tri stuff... all the 12 week scan guesses etc, lol.. feels like AGES ago!

lol yeah and all the "its a..." posts!
i'm ready for the "is this labor?" posts :D

lol, I'm a little scared of all the labor related posts! I've heard girls post pictures of their mucus plugs!! I'm too scared to verify if that is true though :rofl:

i've looked up mucus plug pics :sick: i never lost mine with DS (atleast not all at once). i hope i dont experience it this time either. lol

i'll be 26w on friday so i'm probably heading over to the 3rd tri board. i'm nervous!
anyone else going over on friday?

I remember reading a thread when you got ur :bfp: that has gone sooooo fast!! :happydance:

I cant wait till i get to 3rd tri xx

someone remembers me?! lol
i'm hoping 3rd tri will go by just as fast.

I remember you from 1st tri, your avatar is so cute! I'm one day behind you. So see you soon. :happydance:

I'm going over on Friday!!! My original due date was 5/6 but now I have a c section scheduled on 4/28 at 39 weeks.
Can't believe it's flown by so quickly.

i'll be 26w on friday so i'm probably heading over to the 3rd tri board. i'm nervous!
anyone else going over on friday?

I remember reading a thread when you got ur :bfp: that has gone sooooo fast!! :happydance:

I cant wait till i get to 3rd tri xx

someone remembers me?! lol
i'm hoping 3rd tri will go by just as fast.

I remember you from 1st tri, your avatar is so cute! I'm one day behind you. So see you soon. :happydance:

lol. thank you :) i keep wanting to change it since he was like 6 or 7 months in the picture. but it's one of my faves.

peeked over there today, posted on a few threads... then got scared by seeing 2 thread titles...
"goodbye tight vagina"
and
"nipple stimulation"
:haha: Not sure I'm ready for this yet!

peeked over there today, posted on a few threads... then got scared by seeing 2 thread titles...
"goodbye tight vagina"
and
"nipple stimulation"
:haha: Not sure I'm ready for this yet!

OMG I read the tight vagina one-- I was laughing, crying and holding my crotch all at the same time!!! It was very very blunt!!! Guess thats we have to look forward to!

lol, you have more guts than I do!!!

Haha tight vagina! I wouldn't know about that, I had a section last time... one benefit I suppose!

I'm 26wks on saturday so will be moving over too, I cant wait! I've already been secretly trimester-cheating with third (im sorry second tri). But not introduced myself yet. Exciting stuff!! XX

well since it's my second i'm not as scared by those posts :haha: just a little nervous to actually have 3rd trimester complaints! lol. so much worse than 2nd tri :(

so are we all heading over there today? I've been dipping my toes in the water but most of the threads just seem like they don't relate to me yet!

i was literally just looking at the board and looking at the posts, then i told my SIL that i dont feel "ready" for 3rd tri yet. i know what you mean by not relating. those seem like ladies that are 30+ weeks already :/

I think I will wait for one more week when I will be 27 weeks. I can't handle tight vagina stories yet. :(

lol, I remembe there used to be a 2.5 trimester thread in here for ladies that weren't ready to move over yet! Totally feeling like that....
can't we just talk about all the fun stuff, buying things, nursery prep etc without going into the bodily function issues? hehe
Or at least section off all the physical issue threads so I can skip past them and just talk about car seats, strollers, diaper bags etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->