Going to doc

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
Heading out to go to my prenatal visit...getting measured, weighed, listen to heartbeat again, pee test and all that fun stuff!! :happydance:

have fun I just had mine on monday, are you from Nova Scotia?

Hope it goes smoothly Dee! Let us know how it went!

Yup..I'm from Nova Scotia.
My doc appointment went wonderful. No protein in my urine, gained 3 pounds this month:blush:..I can so feel it in my clothes, belly is measuring perfectly, blood pressure is spot on and baby's heartbeat was beating away at 142/bpm..the doc would find it and then the baby would move, she said I must have a very active baby!! Very relieved again and happy!!:happydance:

Yup..I'm from Nova Scotia.
My doc appointment went wonderful. No protein in my urine, gained 3 pounds this month:blush:..I can so feel it in my clothes, belly is measuring perfectly, blood pressure is spot on and baby's heartbeat was beating away at 142/bpm..the doc would find it and then the baby would move, she said I must have a very active baby!! Very relieved again and happy!!:happydance:

I hope to visit Nova scotia one day my daughter famlily is from there, I gained 3 pounds this month too and my baby did the same thing I think he/she knew lol well i think I'm having a boy!! glad your appointment went well!!

Glad your appointment went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"