Going to test today

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
So I was waiting to try, came off the pill because I did hear it can take some time to get pregnant after coming off (apparently not true, you can get pregnant straight away!) also my skin was breaking out so bad I couldn't think of what else I could do to improve. My skin cleared up within a week and has stayed that way!

We don't have sex often, I can count on one hand how many times in the year. Hadn't gotten round to buying condoms, partner felt a bit frisky, he knows I've just come off the pill, he knows we didn't have condoms, so he used the pull out method. I have no idea when I ovulate, but I'm guessing it was around that time.

I was due on Monday, it's now Wednesday.

It only popped into my mind last week when I was making my candles that certain scents was making me feel incredibly sick. My stomach was turning from it! I haven't had nausea like that since I was last pregnant. I never had nausea really early on though.

I thought I'd double check the dates of when I was due, and low and behold I'm late. Could be my cycle messing around after the pill, but I'm usually clock work, even when off the pill previously.

Usually I'll have brown ish discharge a day before I'm due, and nothing. No cramps either. Although last time I was pregnant I had what I thought was pre period ache.

Ah I couldn't keep this to myself.

https://i68.tinypic.com/6zsdvq.jpg

So it didn’t do anything for a few minutes, seemed to have a really wet spot under the screen right where the line should appear(must have not aimed well and weed all over it oops), then close to the last minute it did this weird pink blur but not a line?

Test again in a few days?

I’ve never used these tests but there’s def something pink showing up? Why not retry this evening? Lots of ladies find evening lines clearer!

I'd test agin, probably today.

It did take me a couple months to ovulate/regulate again after coming off birth control. I even out just takes a little while.

Coming off the pill can mess your cycle about but it's completely possible to ovulate soon after coming off it. I was told if I didn't want to become pregnant immediately after having the implant removed to use protection because you can ovulate as soon as a day later. It doesn't always take long to leave your body.
I think perhaps use a cup to collect a sample in as accidentally peeing over the window could potentially mess with it, so they all seem to say anyway.
I would retest and if it's negative ask your doctor to do a beta as this will tell you for sure

Thank you, yes I’m either waiting until this evening or tomorrow!

Makes sense, I think I did pee over the window.
Still think it’s unlikely but usually my body just seems to like bleeding!
First time I was on the pill i had a 25 day long period when I first started them at 16, then I started to have a few mini periods a month towards 22/23, hence coming off it back then.
I’m sure I wasn’t late when I came off it but can’t remember how sooon it happened. I’ve been checking for the pre period day discharge when it’s like the tiniest bit of blood, but nothing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->