going watching Take That this saturday#update pg 3#

kaz29

Reaction score
and i am looking forward to it but i am thinking that i am a right mad head in all honesty to be going whilst i am this big lol. I am going to have to jump the ques to the toilets and just say "sorry but as u can see i cant wait" lol. If anyone has been to see them dont tell me anything as i have resisted reading any reviews or watching anything on u tube cause last time i watched loads of vids of it and it spoiled it but i was just to nosey and excited so this time i am being really good.:kiss:

Woohooo you'll love it, I saw it on Monday night and like you I'd not read or seen anything beforehand. It was brill, not as good as circus but I'm not a Robbie fan so bound to say that!

I will warn you the queues for the toilets in sunderland were huge, easily 80 people so I hope you're feeling brave. A quick word with a steward might help. They'd even converted mens to womens but it wasn't helping. There were 30 people in a line for 1 disabled loo too. It was madness.

I'm going to see them on Sunday (Manchester City stadium) and am a bit worried about the queues for the loos too. Will just have to try and hold it in! Best of luck xxx

forget that i am jumping to the front and if any1 complains i will kick off back to them - i am sorry but i am not being treated badly just becuase others are loo hoggers, i am only one person so i am sure that the rest or the others queing wont die !!!!, but i might wet the floor

Im going on saturday too i emailed them and they said if i asked the steward they would let us use the disabled toilet. I will be 35+1 but feeling ok so nothings gonna stop me :) we only have standing tickets so getting there early to get an unreserved seat. There are 10,000 apparently. Cant wait!!!

ooh enjoy- im going at the end of the month :D

Im so jealous! DH wouldnt let me get tix last year because i'd be 'too preggy'....evil b'stard!!!!

I'm going on Tuesday in Manchester too, let me know what the toilet situation is like! x

My OH think i am mad but i am going on the 5th July - I am Due on the 16th July... ques for the loo are the least of my worries, not going into labour during the concert is my main concern! :)

I'm going 2 days before my section...heres hoping my excitement doesn't send me into labour lol

Oh I have tickets for Glasgow on the 24th June I will be 35 weeks. I am still arguing with my DH about going. He does not think it is a good idea as I only have standing tickets. I so want to go though and I am sure all will be fine apart from swollen ankles after working a full day too.

Am I mad????

I saw a few people with those folded garden chairs/stools. I would definitely take one of those so you can sit down at least until tt start

Im so jealous! DH wouldnt let me get tix last year because i'd be 'too preggy'....evil b'stard!!!!

I can fully sympathise with this. I found out I was preg about 4 days before they announced the tour. When they annnounced the dates we worked out I would be 36 weeks by the opening date and BF felt it wasn't feasible. I think he was right though - I wouldn't have been able to stand and I get really uncomfortable sitting in same position for too long. I never even thought about the toilet problem!!

I am gutted though, especially as it's Robbie's first tour back and I've never seen him do any of his solo stuff. I was there for the last tour he did with them in the 90s, so I really wanted to see his return :nope:

I can fully sympathise with this. I found out I was preg about 4 days before they announced the tour. When they annnounced the dates we worked out I would be 36 weeks by the opening date and BF felt it wasn't feasible. I think he was right though - I wouldn't have been able to stand and I get really uncomfortable sitting in same position for too long. I never even thought about the toilet problem!!

I am gutted though, especially as it's Robbie's first tour back and I've never seen him do any of his solo stuff. I was there for the last tour he did with them in the 90s, so I really wanted to see his return :nope:
Aww i was there for the last one he did wiv them in the 90's as well so i would feel the same if i wasnt going but i have seating and i just couldnt not go. My family tried to get me to sell my ticket but i told them where to go as its going to be the one last selfish thing im doing just for me in a long time yet to come so im going to enjoy my last wks of me time and i say why not.

My friend is going on sunday to see them and her due date is Sunday! I personally wouldn't go that late! I went to see boyzone in march at about 23 weeks and it was bit of a scary experience for me too crowded and stuff just try not to get yourself into a busy situation like after show finished as it gets really hot and crowded I almost had panic attack!
Lou
Xxx

I have bpught a folding stool but i doubt they will let me in with it. At least it will do me for the queueing to get in before hand though. Cant belive im going tomorrow :) We will let some of the crowds leave before we attempt to. I dont want to get crushed!

Don't worry about it LetsTryAgain they never checked my bags once and I saw other people with them. I suppose they might be more strict with the standing people but I'm sure you can explain your situation and you never know they might have some sneaky available seats.

Thanks claire, there are 10,000 available unreserved seats on tier 1 so im holding hope of getting 2 of those. We are arriving 2 hours before doors open so big fingers crossed! Im also taking some food and drink in, hopefully in my situation they wont stop me!

You're bound to get a seat arriving that early! 10,000 is a lot. To be honest they are probably better than standing anyway as they'll be a bit tiered so you'll be above all the heads

I sold my ticket for saturdays manchester gig, i was worried about getting pushed about by crowds and not being able to go for a wee! I did consider a large incontinence pad....:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->