Gonal Girls

Shareena - I am leaning towards this weekend to POAS, official test day looks like arounf 3/23.

Sorry I have been gone for a min. So let me explain whats going on now.

I went in for my CD3 U/S and I had 8 huge follicles that we later discovered by bloodwork that they were cysts. My lining was thin because I had taken the provera of course.( either way cancelled cycle) All cysts were over 19 mm and biggest 31 mm. The nurse said that I responded again but late.( I was angry but kinda happy i did respond crazy right) He explained that the follicles did not rupture and they turned into cysts. blah blah blah. I was upset on the way home that i responded late the previous cycle and they didnt consider that before they cancelled that cycle. Anywho I am on Birth control pills to help the cyst issue and will start my injectable cycle when i have my breakthrough bleeding. Good news is that I had my sonogram today and i have no abnormalties and no polyps. One less thing we gotta worry about :) Well I am not trying to jump ahead or nothing so I will see you ladies around. I have about 2 and a half weeks left on my break :) I am going to see my sister last HS pageant and Girls night saturday :)

GoodLuck Everyone :dust:

Chiles - I've been wondering about you! Sorry to hear about the cysts!! I have loads of them too... unfortunately, nothing we can do about them but wait. I have 2 @ 40mm, 2 @ 20mm and 1 @ 30mm (that's what they were a week ago anyway). All on one massive ovary. Ouch. So I feel your pain! :winkwink: You sound like you have great pma. I'm excited for you to get back to business - hopefully this break will be just what your body needed!

Bbydrms: I am looking forward to your positive results soon. I am testing on march 23 as well.

Chiles: I am so sorry about your cycle again. Hang in there.

@ Thanks Cridge. I try to stay positive. I am still happy for you!!!! I need to read up on your journal. I know you had great follies. Is it just 1 baby???? lol I am wishing you the best in your pregnancy and hope me and the other ladies will be joining you soon.

Thanks Shareena

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their current cycles.

Thanks Chiles! Yep - just one lil' bean!! My doc is very happy about that too because I have some MAJOR cystic action going on and she told me yesterday that we'd be in trouble if it were multiples. :thumbup:

I'm hoping you join me very soon!!

Yep, I tested. been laying low - I read along though. It's a BFN. OTD is just another day away and I'm ready to stop the rest of my meds and get back to feeling like myself.

babydrms: I am so sorry that you got a bfn. For some reason I thought IVF would give you the bfp. :(

Chiles: How r you doing ???

babydrms: I am so sorry that you got a bfn. For some reason I thought IVF would give you the bfp. :(

Chiles: How r you doing ???

Sorry about the :bfn: babydrms:hugs:

Shareena I am doing great. I am still taking these Birth Control pills :wacko: I have about 2 weeks before AF shows and I can start a new cycle. I have a good feeling about this cycle. A very good feeling. But I am trying to stay hopeful you know. When are u due to test?

@cridge- I look forward to hearing all about your pregnancy.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Hi Chiles,

Well, I am going in for bhcg on Friday. You know how it is, all nervous again and hoping for the best.

Well, the next step would be ivf and I would need to wait a couple of months so save money. :(

I might ask my RE if this cycle fails, to do gonal-f, trigger and TI. My hubby's sperm is good so I don't how much IUI is really doing. hmmmmmmmmmm

Well, this is just what I am thinking, i will have to see what my RE has in mind as well. This is getting harder and harder. Please god, give me my bfp this cycle.

Girl, You have some strength. I am really sure the month that everything goes well, you will definitely get a BFP.

Have a great night. :)

Well, I finally got AF after the results of my thyroid biopsy came back all clear. So, I can start round 2 of injections tonight :happydance:

Yay Phoenix!! This cycle is going to be great!!

@shareena, I hope you get yout :bfp: this cycle as well. I wished my insurance covered IVF because I would just move on to that. We are going to try 2 more cycles of Gonal F and then move on to IVF maybe the end of this year.

This break has really done me some good though. Its a little to much sometime when TTC. I am ready to start again now. Alot of my cycles have been cancelled too early so its been disappointing but I think it would have been way worse if they were actually good cycles and :bfn: Its so disappointing either way. I have only had one good cycle out of 4 (3 were cancelled) all combo with femara. But now that we are going with just Gonal F I am all excited to see how quick I respond. I don't care if we have twins, or triplets. I just want to be a mommy :)

Sorry for blabbing on. Tons of dust Shareena, And GoodLuck to everyone else!!!

Chiles- Thank you for the wish. I really need it.

Phonexrose: Best wishes to you for a good cycle that ends with a bfp :)

Shareena - Good luck with the beta tomorrow!

Phoenix - yayee to getting started! Are you only using Gonal?

Sorry about the BFN shareena....we all know the disappointment of those...:hugs:

@ babydrms: we are all in this together. We have different stories but the same goals. If anybody understands our emotion its us. But I am hoping to get AF early april so I am sure the PMS will be here soon so I am enjoying this stress free and happy mood while I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->