Gonal Girls

Wow.....thats sound great!! You must be really bloated esp with 24 follies. Good luck with your ET and I will be praying for you.

How long have you been stimming for????

I stimmed for ten days...

When are you done? Are the headaches better?

well girls, this is it for me. the hormones gave me a blood clot in my kidney and i've been in the hospital for the last 5 days. i have to stop taking the hormones. i do ovulate on my own, just really late and i have that one hinky tube....you think it will ever happen naturally?

Courtney- I am so sorry. How are you feeling now????I am sure it will happen to you soon dear.

Babydrms: Are you drinking lots of water to prevent ohss. I think i am getting the flu. I am on 37.5iu of gonal-f until they tell me to stop.I usually ovulate around cd15 so lets see how this goes. My lining is only 5mm now but i am only cd10 so hopefully it will grow.

Oh wow Courtney! I'm so sorry!!! I hope you recover quickly and completely! If you ovulate on your own, I say your chances are good that it will happen for you eventually. Take care of yourself and hopefully you'll have your bfp soon!! :hugs:

Sorry courtney - sounds painful!! Do you have a pre-existing clotting disorder...? I'm a MTHFR and I have to take 4 mg folic and aspirin everyday.

Yep, drinking a lot the real risk is after ER, which is tomorrow. I had mild symptoms last time but my estrogen was quite a bit higher...fx'd for no issues.

Hey ladies I am back!!! I have a lot catching up to do! Congrats in advance to all the :bfp:

AFM: I. Had to take provera to induce my AF and she reared in today!!!! Yay! I will be starting gonal f thursday. I am sooo excited to be doing this full Gonal F cycle. Well later ladies!

babydrms: Thinking of you today. Hoping all goes well :)

Chiles: Welcome back. Hopefully this cycle will give us our bfp :D

Courtney: How are you feeling ???

i'm feeling much better thank you! i get the stent removed in a couple weeks, not really looking forward to that, but i'm definitely looking forward to getting off this roller coaster ride. all the injections and scans and this and that, just too much stress for me. i'm tightly wound to begin with. hopefully, i can destress and it will happen naturally. at least that's the hope. i wish all you ladies much luck!!!

Hello ladies,

I am ging to have IUI on monday morning. I took ovidrel last night at 9:30pm. I feel kind of stressed out. Well, I guess I have to wait and see.

Courtney, glad your feeling better.

Shareena - how exciting, tomorrow will be here soon! Will you do more than 1 day of IUI or BD on your own? Good luck!

AFM - I am having my embryo transfer of day 5 blasts, really hope one sticks. FX'd!

Babydrms: Best of luck with the ET. I will also pray for you. How many embryos are you having transferred??

AFM: I am only doing one day of IUI and bd after that.

Sorry ladies I have been incredibly busy with work and trying not to think too much about this whole TTC. Well that's not worked really, every dream I have is about a child or someone having a child. I really feel it is taking over my life at the moment. I never thought it would be this way.
Well I went for a day 14 scan after 4 rounds of clomid and an increase to 150mg and my lining has become thicker but the folly has remained at 10mm so again this is a failed cycle. I had a long chat with my obgyn consultant and we have decided to go down the gonal F route but at a very low dose. It was the indecision of the registrar that put me off the gonal F otherwise I would have tried it this cycle.
So here I am in my 2WW and will induce my period in 10-14 days so I can start treatment.
So see you all very soon
x

norah - :hugs: cancelled cycles are so heart wrenching...Hang in there, the Gonal will work!!

Shareena - how was the IUI, I know you were nervous? I hope it went smoothly.

AFM - two perfect blasts are hopefully implanting as we speak.

My dilemma now is, do I start norethisterone to induce my period or do I wait until it shows around day 46, I am currently day 14. What to do ladies?

Norah, I am so impatient - 30 more days is a long time...What is your gut telling you to do and what is DH's opinion?

Babydrms: IUI went very smoothly this time comparing to the last cycle.It really was painful so I was waiting for the pain and the RE was taking the catheter out I was surprised. Well, now the waiting game starts.

How are you feeling babydrms?? When do you plan to test???

Norah: I would induce especially because your cycle is so long. I am very impatient. Good luck.

Norah, I am so impatient - 30 more days is a long time...What is your gut telling you to do and what is DH's opinion?

My heart is saying to induce, my head is/was saying wait. OH and I have sat down and talked about it and decided I am definitely going to induce in 10 days or so, so hopefully will be taking the gonal F soon and be a real gonal girl :happydance:

Norah - Sounds like a great plan. Can't wait here the next plan of action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->