Gonal Girls

Good luck Izzie!! Send tons of sticky baby dust your way!!

Amber - I'm bummed, but I know my follies can catch up. Unfortunately the lab I use for my blood work TOTALLY dropped the ball and hasn't gotten my clinic back my estradiol levels, and they don't want to increase my dose without that info. I should know tomorrow if they are changing anything. I just remember last cycle, by this time I had a lot of EWCM from raised estrogen, ect and I don't really have that this time. Keeping that chin up as best as I can though!!

How are you??

Good luck izzie!!!

That stinks lauren I hope the lab gets their act together!

Luckily my RE has a lab right next door that does my blood work and they get it done fast. I know the feeling about feeling bummed. I'm on cd 14 and would be getting all that stuff about now and on my own I seem to have nothing. I have a very faint 2nd line on the opk so hoping it gets darker in the next few days.

Welp, I goin out today that my follies are growing! Right said has one at 1.2 and 1.4 and left has one at 1.1. :) so hopefully a few more days of stims and I'll be going to the clinic to make my baby <3
My clinic is about an hour and a half away, so I don't travel for blood work and ultrasounds. I do them in town and just go in for my IUIs. This saves me a TON of money in travel expenses and clinic charges. But if they're not keeping pace I might hve to rethink that :-/

I'm going to be taking a month or two off (I say this now...) if we don't get a sticky bean this time.

Welp, I goin out today that my follies are growing! Right said has one at 1.2 and 1.4 and left has one at 1.1. :) so hopefully a few more days of stims and I'll be going to the clinic to make my baby <3
My clinic is about an hour and a half away, so I don't travel for blood work and ultrasounds. I do them in town and just go in for my IUIs. This saves me a TON of money in travel expenses and clinic charges. But if they're not keeping pace I might hve to rethink that :-/

I'm going to be taking a month or two off (I say this now...) if we don't get a sticky bean this time.

Sounds good Lauren, probably a few more days and you'll be triggering! :thumbup:

Hi ladies!
I poked my head in here in November/December. I'm on my second cycle of Gonal F, last one resulted in a BFN with a cyst. This cycle I had great e2 numbers and had like 8 follies on my right ovary (the biggest one was 16mm), my left ovary had one follie that was 18mm at the last u/s on 1/11. I triggered Saturday at 11pm, IUI Monday late morning. I had intense pain and pressure while the IUI was done. Immediately after the IUI I had such pain I was doubled over...it hurt to walk, sit, lie down etc. I assumed it was ovulation pain and was normal (I addressed the discomfort with my RE while she was doing the IUI and she said the timing was right and the pain was ovulation pain). I'm now 3 dpiui and I'm still super uncomfortable. It feels like a huge, painful gas bubble or something is in my lower abdomen. Tonight I'm kinda nauseous, no real appetite and am just plain uncomfortable.

Sorry for the long winded background, my question is is this normal? I know the ovulation pain is, but is it common to feel this way days after the IUI?

Thanks for any advice and for reading!

Hi Redhead I had some pretty strong pain my last medicated cycle never did ask my Dr about it but it was just the one night. You could have hyperstimed. If you are still in pain I would suggest calling your Dr.

AFM My OPK's are driving me mad. Wish I could just hop over to my FS and get an ultrasound lol! Dang trying unmedicated cycles! I had faint lines the other day then they looked like they were getting a tad darker yesterday and today it's kind of light again. I have had some pinching pain that I had when my follies were growing so hopefully we haven't missed it. We are DTD every other day so hopefully either way we will catch the eggie!! FX to you all!!!

redheadI only had intense pains for one day too. I also suggest calling FS just to double check on everything.

Amber-it's so funny, you'd love to go get and U/S and I'd love to stop getting them haha. Going for another one this morning. But now I'm having to travel for them since my in town hospital dropped the ball.hopefully I won't hve to worry about it after this cycle.
Hoping to see my lil follies nice n fat so I can Trigger!!

Best of luck lauren!!!! I remember feeling the same way. But somehow after 3 med cycles I got used to them. It also kept me busy like I had a purpose. Dec was soooooo hard just doing nothing but DTD lol! And then now this surprise month off hasn't been too easy either. But I am using OPK's this month so I feel like I am doing a little more than last month and we are sticking to DTD every other night so maybe just maybe we will get our little miracle!

So now I'm so friggin confused. I went to my new u/s tech an had bloodwork done today. This new ultrasound tech found waaaay more follies, but the larger ones I had before hadn't really grown much. And my e2 has quadrupled. This was Wednesday
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/MissesClemens/9112F1DE-C4FB-43B1-B7A5-D0196EB093D5-541-000000DED8D6ABE5.jpg and my e2 was mid 300s. Today and my bladder wasn't very full, but she said it was fine, these were my results:https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/MissesClemens/22D51429-4C0A-4281-8CAB-478C6D94A4B3-541-000000DEAF5F63D2.jpg and my e2 is 1390. I'm so confused and upset. I'm wondering often measurements were off with the less than full bladder and new us tech.

So now I'm so friggin confused. I went to my new u/s tech an had bloodwork done today. This new ultrasound tech found waaaay more follies, but the larger ones I had before hadn't really grown much. And my e2 has quadrupled. This was Wednesday
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/MissesClemens/9112F1DE-C4FB-43B1-B7A5-D0196EB093D5-541-000000DED8D6ABE5.jpg and my e2 was mid 300s. Today and my bladder wasn't very full, but she said it was fine, these were my results:https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/MissesClemens/22D51429-4C0A-4281-8CAB-478C6D94A4B3-541-000000DEAF5F63D2.jpg and my e2 is 1390. I'm so confused and upset. I'm wondering often measurements were off with the less than full bladder and new us tech.

WOW! OK so here is my experience with all of this.

1) Providing that your follicle count remains the same, you want to see your e2 doubling every 48 hours.
2) If you went from having 3 follicles to having 9 then it would make sense that your e2 did what it did.

Are you doing an IVF? If not, then I would highly suggest you talk to your FS about it. You have 9 follicles on their way to being mature! That is more than you would want for an IUI I think. Sounds like you are doing really well stimming! :thumbup:

That's what I thought too. That it woul be too many follicles, but they seem fine with it all. I do plan to do IUI. We may switch to TI. This is CD 11 though do I figured I'd have mature
Follies by now. Oh well, well see on Monday. Thank you for your input, sorry the pics made the post so big, just thought it was easier than listing all of it since typin on my phone sucks. Lol.

That's what I thought too. That it woul be too many follicles, but they seem fine with it all. I do plan to do IUI. We may switch to TI. This is CD 11 though do I figured I'd have mature
Follies by now. Oh well, well see on Monday. Thank you for your input, sorry the pics made the post so big, just thought it was easier than listing all of it since typin on my phone sucks. Lol.

Sometimes the follicles take a while to mature, just give it time. Plus make sure your e2 levels are monitored. You want to make sure that it doesn't get too high! I'm sure your FS is monitoring it, and everything will be fine!

Lauren, I really hope you get some clear follicle numbers. With the E2 and follicle monitoring- the FS should let you know if there are too many or not- they don't "typically" like to take big risks. Do they have a protocol for canceling a cycle or suggesting transferring to IVF instead? I hope that all turns out fine. Good luck!

Amber, whoop..whoop! Sounds like you will be ovulating soon!

Redhead, last medicated cycle I felt like I had gas trapped in my stomach which caused a lot of pressure and gas. Of course, if it gets crazy painful then let your RE know.

AFM, I'm cd 13 and my temp is still up! It's never been up past cd12. So I took a pg test and saw a super faint like. I just don't know if it is still the trigger in my system- do I don't want to get my hopes up. How long does the trigger stay in your system?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
Kmae which trigger did you take? 10,000? If so, it would be out of your system 10 days after you triggered. ....I think that's a bfp....congrats hun.

DO YOU GIRLS BELIEVE IN PHYSICS?
So while at Disney, we were on a resort shuttle bus to go back to our resort and there was probably about 35 people or so on this bus. My OH was nosey and listening to these two ladies talking. One lady said that she was psychic and how her husband hated it because she knew about his promotion at work before he did bla bla bla...... She then said that there were actually two visitors from the other side that were there with her on the bus, she then proceeded to say to this other girl that in fact she knew that there were actually two people on this bus that are pregnant right now and ones with twins, WIERD! I mean if she was really psychic then those two people could be anyone but STILL SO WEIRD! OH said that after that she was talking about how common twins were right now when she gives readings because of all the fertility meds out there now a days.

Lauren, I really hope you get some clear follicle numbers. With the E2 and follicle monitoring- the FS should let you know if there are too many or not- they don't "typically" like to take big risks. Do they have a protocol for canceling a cycle or suggesting transferring to IVF instead? I hope that all turns out fine. Good luck!

Amber, whoop..whoop! Sounds like you will be ovulating soon!

Redhead, last medicated cycle I felt like I had gas trapped in my stomach which caused a lot of pressure and gas. Of course, if it gets crazy painful then let your RE know.

AFM, I'm cd 13 and my temp is still up! It's never been up past cd12. So I took a pg test and saw a super faint like. I just don't know if it is still the trigger in my system- do I don't want to get my hopes up. How long does the trigger stay in your system?

That looks like a :bfp: YAY! :wohoo:

I really hope so. I want to burst out screaming with joy- but since the line is still so faint it scares me to think it is still the trigger. Oh please, please, please let this be my BFP! I emailed my RE asking to get my hcg levels checked and progesterone. I'll of course keep you ladies updated!:[-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->