Gonal Girls

yup ovulate on my own no problem, .,only real problem is i cant seem to get the opk sticks to work for me. only got a pos 1 time and that was the month before i started trying. adds expense cause i have to do us and trigger.

Results are in and my E2 is 3901!!!! I have to go in for a scan in the morning and more bloodwork....idk how to feel right now. I am so scared they are going to cancel me. I will take multiples!!! Lol. I probably get the "talk" tomorrow if they let me continue with this cycle.

I'll look out on the news for you Chiles as you may be the new octo-mum or even ten baby mom! :D

I think AF is coming, getting some really bad cramping :(

Wow Chiles!! If my doctor freaked out about my E2 being just over 2000 I bet he really would have had a heart attack if it was as high as yours!! Haha.

If you had to convert to IVF would you be able to do it?

norahbattie-I hope it's not AF!!

wanting 2010, oh no I cannot do IVF right now unless its free. My new insurance won't kick in until next month. I am sooo nervous...and I have to go to my appointment without my husband because he has to work :( He has been at all my appointments thus far so it will be a little new for him not to be there.

norah- :haha: I dont know about octomom....I did read on another forum where a lady had 8 mature follies and 5 implanted. and she had selective reduction to twins because it decrease the high risk pregnancy. She said triplets were like 40% and twins reduced it to like 6% or something. Don't quote my numbers lol. I will be sure to keep you all updated though.

Oh WOW Chiles!! I hope they don't cancel your cycle, but I would be scared of multiple multiples! :winkwink: It's too bad you can't convert to IVF, but I wouldn't either, so I get it. I hope it all works out for you!!!

Aw, I know how it is to go to appointments without your husband! Actually, I think mine makes me more nervous when he does go with me, LOL. ;) I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and I hope that your cycle doesn't get cancelled!! Are you still stimming?

Maybe we will be seeing you on your own reality show someday, LOL ;)

Results are in and my E2 is 3901!!!! I have to go in for a scan in the morning and more bloodwork....idk how to feel right now. I am so scared they are going to cancel me. I will take multiples!!! Lol. I probably get the "talk" tomorrow if they let me continue with this cycle.

Holy cow Chiles!!! Do you have PCOS? How many follies did you have and what size?

I'm scheduled for June IVF and luckily I'm staying on GonalF. My insurance covers it and I have a full pen left over. Last time I was on very little and not much happened then overnight I went from E2 of 691 to over 1100 so I got cancelled. My RE said with IVF E2 can go up to 5000 without cancelling. I just hope my follies get to a good size cause even at over 1100 I didn't have one mature one but several that were close.

Oh WOW Chiles!! I hope they don't cancel your cycle, but I would be scared of multiple multiples! :winkwink: It's too bad you can't convert to IVF, but I wouldn't either, so I get it. I hope it all works out for you!!!

I know cridge... I would openly have selective reduction down to 2 because it dramtically lowers the high risk part. I read on another forum that this ladies had 8 follies and 5 implanted, and she also did the SR procedure. My RE also mentioned follicle reduction but I would like the extra targets just in case.

Aw, I know how it is to go to appointments without your husband! Actually, I think mine makes me more nervous when he does go with me, LOL. ;) I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and I hope that your cycle doesn't get cancelled!! Are you still stimming?

Maybe we will be seeing you on your own reality show someday, LOL ;)

:haha: no way!!!!! I do not want to be on tv!!!! We discussed it tonight and my hubby say he would go for the triplets at the most.....but we decided on twins....if we even have that option...we will just be happy with a bfp all together. Yes I am I am on 75iu tonight only so that give me hopes of me being able to continue. She would of have me coast a little I think ?:shrug: well we will find out shortly

fingers crossed for you, i had a crap ton of follies last month and still nothing but im still hopeful it was the crap sperm. i have a ton of meds sitting in my fridge i cant use right now which sucks. going to get an us tomorrow at work to see if im making a follie to give me an idea what to expect monday

so one of my friends at the gym who is an instructor told me tonight she is pregnant. i thnk i looked like she slapped me. she wasnt trying etc. bah gues that makes me know that working out a ton isnt a problem cuase she does CRAZY amounts

bah i know it is stupid but does anyone have that weird fear like there are onky a certain number of pregnancies to go around and everytime someone gets pregnant that decreases your chances.. stupid right? but it almost feels like that as everyone i know gets pregnant around me

Chiles I don't know if I could go through with selective reduction as there is a risk of other babies dying too but then obviously you need to give 1-2 a chance don't you. I had to close the window down right away when I was reading about it (didn't know anything about it) it made me feel sick but then I guess my goalposts have been changing constantly so I would probably go through with it too.

The registrar that is looking after me told me that for my next gonal F cycle that if I became overstimulated he would send me to a tertiary care hospital for egg collection so I guess that means he would ask for it to be converted to IVF. I am extremely lucky the NHS covers 3 IVF fertility treatments.

Hi Chilles - just wanted to wish you goodluck on your appointment!!! This is so exciting yet nerve wrecking!!! I'm hoping for your BFP soon.

Hey Ladies,

Just an update I have 3 options which is convert to IVF, follicle reduction, and cancel.
We are going wit with follicle reduction....but I honestly feel like cancelling this cycle. I had 5 mature follicles, and like 14 measurable ones in a variety of sizes. That was the longest ultrasound ever. I have yet another appt tomorrow...idk if we are doing the procedure tomorrow or what...I didn't get my E2 numbers back yet. Waiting on my nurse to call me. I can def feel a case of OHSS creeping up on me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Perez-pregnant-babies-shes-got-triplets.html scary...

chiles- why would you cancel? sounds like youve responded really well. like i said, i had that many mature and still got a bfn...

bah i know it is stupid but does anyone have that weird fear like there are onky a certain number of pregnancies to go around and everytime someone gets pregnant that decreases your chances.. stupid right? but it almost feels like that as everyone i know gets pregnant around me

Definitely!! I have one friend that is 37 and giving birth next week and another co worker that gave birth 3 months ago at 39. It completely makes me feel like I will be the one left out, the old one that not even a RE could help get pregnant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Perez-pregnant-babies-shes-got-triplets.html scary...

chiles- why would you cancel? sounds like youve responded really well. like i said, i had that many mature and still got a bfn...

I clicked your link....wow, I do not wanna be nonamum. lol...That is scary and very life threatning.

I don't know what we are going to do yet. We will have a final decision tomorrow, it all depends on the scheduling of everything. Next week I have a very busy busy week. And I won't have the time to go in everyday like they have me doing now. My clinic is like 45 mins away.More bloodwork and u/s tomorrow. 3 appointments in a row. Our next cycle will probably be ivf after my new insurance kicks in. I will update you tomorrow on what we decide.

Hi Chiles!

Best of luck with your decision! In your shoes, I would probably go for follicle reduction instead of cancelling. Is there a big downside to doing this?

Wishing you good luck!

Chiles- That's a hard decision!! What is the follicle reduction process? Is it very expensive or covered by your insurance? I do wonder why your RE kept you stimming when your E2 was already so high! Best of luck making your decision hon.

I probably will move forward with follicle reduction depending on scheduling...I can't find much on risks beside it lowering the risk of multiple pregnancies.

no gonal for me this cycle but... got us at work today. i now have something that is 1.2 cm on the right (had a 2.3 cm cyst on monday) it doesnt look irregular so im hoping it is a follicle and not a deflating cyst. had smaller ones on the left. we will see what happens. also got a sperm count on the new sperm that just arrived 28 million/ml, 50% motility, progression of 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->