Gonal Girls

Congrats Chiles!!!!

So sorry Yoni, hope the break helps though

@ Yoni and Norah - Unexplained bleeding is so frustrating. I had that after my last cycle with gonal f. It's all I could think about. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@ Chiles - that's AMAZING! Sending you vibes for a sticky baby! Yay!

AFM - day 2 of Gonal f (50iu). Is anyone else also on Luveris?

I'm on 50iu gonal f and 75iu luveris, due back for a scan on Monday. Last time, I didn't respond at 50 (only at 75), but the Dr wants to play it safe. I usually have no reaction at all, and then as soon as the dose is upped there's a BIG reaction, so he doesn't want to go too high too fast.

However, I can't help feeling like 50iu is a waste of time, money, and bother of injecting myself! Let's hope it works!

Thanks curliegirlie, well there is no chance it is implantation bleeding. even if there was a slim one before really heavy with clotting now. So pleased that the cramps have stopped though, something to be grateful for

Hopefully I can get the tests tomorrow or persuade them to let me start again. With unexplained infertility I never really get a break with or without treatment, every month is trying even when I convince myself we aren't.

Sorry to be so depressing I'm feeling pretty low, hopefully I'll pull myself out of it tomorrow x :cry:

I dont know anything about luveris combo but I really hope the gonal 50 works for you, hopefully the dose will be a winner this time round. Xx

@chiles - CONGRATULATIONS. That is really amazing. I am so happy for you!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!! I am still rooting for you all xoxoxo!!!!!

Chiles- I hope you aren't disappointed because quite frankly the best chance for a healthy baby is having just one in there cooking. People majorly underestimate the risks associated with twin pregnancy. It isn't benign or only slightly more difficult. I'm so happy for you because this means your chances for a happy, healthy, and uncomplicated pregnancy are so much higher now. Congrats again

Thought I would update you ladies, AF has officially arrived yesterday. Will write more later...congrats Chiles

Thanks Drsquid! I totally agree. And I am very happy ;)

Sorry Norah! Are we doing another round now?!?

Hey ladies! How do I add all the info you guys have at the bottom of your posts?

Still injecting... so nervous, because if this round doesn't work, I don't know what we'll do. My DH has to start work in another town in July; I'll probably move there sometime in October or November. Also, my clinic is closed end of June to end of July, and mid-August we have to go away for a week for a wedding. So this is our last shot for a while... I am trying to be casual about it, but it's tough!

If you go to User CP, on the left hand side there is a list of options and one is Edit Signature. You click on that and it will take you to a page where there's a box for you to enter what you want. Hope that helped!! :)

I have 2 more days of BCP and hope to start my next cycle early next week!

I'm on 50iu gonal f and 75iu luveris, due back for a scan on Monday. Last time, I didn't respond at 50 (only at 75), but the Dr wants to play it safe. I usually have no reaction at all, and then as soon as the dose is upped there's a BIG reaction, so he doesn't want to go too high too fast.

However, I can't help feeling like 50iu is a waste of time, money, and bother of injecting myself! Let's hope it works!

Curlie, I'm in the exact same boat. 75iu does nothing for me. Then, once they up it to 150 for 3 or 4 days I skyrocket to the point of over stimming too much. It stinks. I hate my body for doing this.

Sorry Norah!! Hope you don't have to wait a cycle out, I know it's frustrating.

Hello to everyone else, sorry I haven't caught up as much as I'd like.

hi ladies i just wanted to give you all an update. We are going to do a natural cycle without Gonal F, follicle scan on day 15. Hopefully all will be ok and i can have the ovitrelle and IUI. All because my clinic is not open on bank holidays!

It's delayed but i don't need to worry about all the bank holidays, so i'm happy x

fx'd for everyone this cycle

noasaint - Whoa, from 75 to 150 is quite a jump though! Double! My Dr has me going up in increments of 25. If you have a BIG response at 150, what about 125 or even 100? Have you tried that?

Yoni - I have my FX for you :) Who knows, you might get a lovely surprise!

I'll update you all on Monday - I have a scan to see where I'm at and if I'm responding to the 50iu this time around... FX!!

Hi girls,

All my follies are still under 8mm after 6 days at 50iu gonal f. The Dr wants to keep me at 50 for another few days before moving up because my uterine lining is starting to thicken a bit. I have another appointment Friday. My prediction is that there won't be much change, and that they'll move me up to 75 and my trigger shot will be around next Tuesday (hopefully they won't cancel me!).

I am so stressed because of this and other life stuff right now... Relax, relax!

Hi girls,

All my follies are still under 8mm after 6 days at 50iu gonal f. The Dr wants to keep me at 50 for another few days before moving up because my uterine lining is starting to thicken a bit. I have another appointment Friday. My prediction is that there won't be much change, and that they'll move me up to 75 and my trigger shot will be around next Tuesday (hopefully they won't cancel me!).

I am so stressed because of this and other life stuff right now... Relax, relax!

oh curliegirl sending you calming thoughts, I hope this dosage works to plan. x

@Curlie Girl- similar thing happened to me. They upped my dose and I stimmed for like 3 weeks. And I did have a follie grow. Still was a bfn though. Fx for u tho.

Hey all - today is 12 dpo. Just tested and got a BFN. I am taking oral progesterone which is probably why I haven't had AF yet. Do you think I should stop taking the progesterone and let AF come on?

gaijin- I'd probably wait til 14dpo just to be sure.

AF arrived yesterday after a month of BCP due to leftover cysts after my last cycle was cancelled due to overstimulation. I had my baseline scan today and start meds tomorrow. My RE is having me start with 100 iu of this time instead of 150 iu and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will end up with 2 good follies to trigger!

Thanks @wanting2010. I know that waiting is the correct thing to do and I really need to chill out. Difficult though, you know? And so very tiresome! Meh - what will be will be. Wishing you the best of luck with your cycle. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->