Gonal Girls

Us at 10:30 am tomorrow. Then hopefully
Back on the gonal train Friday night. Back in california. Looking forward to Hitting the gym tomorrow. Gotta get some of this flab off. If I succeed in getting pregnant I'm gonna have to be careful about weight cause I'm already starting higher than I wanna be

Good Luck on your new cycle DRSquid. And GL ladies!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Hey ladies just to update you ladies....I went in for and u/s and heard my baby heartbeat and Graduated to my OB!!!!! Bittersweet moment because I don't want to leave my lovely nurses but the drive was a terrible. Hope all is well with everyone. This thread has been quiet.

Congratulations Chiles! Wonderful news! I'm sure it is bittersweet for you to graduate to your OB. I hope your pregnancy continues to go wonderfully for you.

Today is CD3 for me and I took my first dose of Follistim tonight. I'm starting at 100 iu this time. My first scan is Saturday.

Oh Chiles, that's great news!

@ drsquid and wanting - I look forward to your updates!

AFM - I suspected right - after 10 days at 50iu, no change, so now I'm on 75iu for today and the weekend - next scan is on Monday.

I don't know how I feel about this cycle. I'm trying to be positive, but my head is full of "what will we do next time" scenarios. My DH is moving away for work and I will only see him on the weekends. Unfortunately, as you all know too well, you can't really plan for when you'll be ready... My clinic does not freeze sperm for IUI, only IVF, so we'd have to take that next step, and that would only be in September. My clinic is closed in July, and in August we have to travel across the country for my brother and sister in law's wedding... Sigh!

Thanks Ladies!!!!

@Curlie gIrl. Do you have PCOS? Because my 1st cycle I had to stim for like 15 days before I responded and then when I responded my follie grew like wildfire. I ended up with one stimminf with just 75iu...bfn though. And when I did superovulation were u have to be monitored closely every 3 days, the adjusted my dose accordingly from 75iu-225iu I ended up over responding. I had 7 maturing follies, and my cycle was cancelled but I got my :bfp: Don't give up yet!!!! :dust: Goodluck ladies!!!!

so i email my doc about the menopur.. he is like.. you have 8 days worth... um not with the dose the nurse told me... grr she apparnetly got it backwards.. im supposed to be on 225 gonal and 150 menopur not the reverse like she said.. plus doc is going nuts cause i cant seem to get kaiser to fax my lab results and the place im doing ivf is giving him a hard time.. sigh.

drsquid- That sucks that the nurse got the meds backwards!! Ugh! Well I'm glad you got it straightened out now.

Today is CD 5 and I had a scan this morning. My RE didn't want to wait til Monday to see me considering I overstimmed last cycle. Since it's still so early and I've only had 2 doses of meds, there's not much going on so far. I go back Tuesday for another scan and am staying on the same dose!

Hi Ladies... well I thought I would be moving to IVF this cycle after my last BFN. But my doc has recommended one last cycle of follistim. I will be starting injections of 75ml on day 3. Luckily, the progesterone stopped spotting in the final days of my 2 ww so that is something good. Just need the positive result now!!

How is everyone else doing?

Hey gaijin - good luck to you!

I had my appointment this morning, and after 10 days at 50iu and 3 days at 75iu, no change. I am bumped up to 87.5 now and go back on Wednesday... getting discouraged, because last time they were conservative with my treatment and my lining just fell apart really early (I got my period 1 week post ovulation)... :(

Chiles - when you overstimmed and they cancelled your cycle, did they do your trigger shot anyway? How did you get your BFP? I am afraid my doc would not go for a more aggressive approach.

This is kind of our "last chance" for a long time (with the clinic closed part of the summer, and DH moving away, and then me moving to be with him... it's all complicated).

I had my appointment this morning, and after 10 days at 50iu and 3 days at 75iu, no change. I am bumped up to 87.5 now and go back on Wednesday... getting discouraged, because last time they were conservative with my treatment and my lining just fell apart really early (I got my period 1 week post ovulation)... :(

Chiles - when you overstimmed and they cancelled your cycle, did they do your trigger shot anyway? How did you get your BFP? I am afraid my doc would not go for a more aggressive approach.

This is kind of our "last chance" for a long time (with the clinic closed part of the summer, and DH moving away, and then me moving to be with him... it's all complicated).

I know it's rough but try to be patient. My RE doesn't do agressive injectable cycles either and I had a cancelled cycle like Chiles. When they cancel no you do not trigger. There's no guarantee you will even ovulate even though there are mature eggs. I too got AF one week after I stopped stims. Everyone is very different, I don't think I ovulated despite having 44 eggs (about 6 to 8 were mature). If you do get cancelled and want to BD anyway maybe you could end up BFP like Chiles did, I think it's pretty rare but now that I look back I wish I would've just in case.

No I ovulated on my own!!! I still have 2 trigger shots in my cabinet that I am going to donate

my doc is pretty aggressive. when i did injectible iui i did 225 of gonal. this time it is 150 menopur in the am and 225 gonal at night. apparently my e2 was good today so im staying on the same dose

sorry ladies i have not been around to support you all, I took it quite hard after the last gonal F cycle didn't work. I didn't really have much to write since I am sitting out this cycle though I have been quite naughty and decided to take 150mg of clomid myself (had some in the cupboard) and see what happens, I went for a private scan last Friday (day 10) and had 2 x 11mm, 1 x 10mm and 2 x 9mm, another scan tomorrow (day 15) to see if there is any progress, if there is I will start cyclogest pessaries. If this cycle doesn't work out, which I am not keeping any hopes then I will be on gonal F again and will probably be my last cycle for a while as I move cities and need to find a new FS.

Good luck ladies wherever you are in your cycle and its important never to give up hope
Naz
xxxx

What cycle of injections is everyone on?

As I said this is my 4th. Just gonna relax on this cycle and try not to stress too much! Not really holding out much hope since I am due to ovulate on my left side.

Thanks for checking in Norah, good to see you. I'm crossing fingers for you this clomid cycle works.

What cycle of injections is everyone on?

As I said this is my 4th. Just gonna relax on this cycle and try not to stress too much! Not really holding out much hope since I am due to ovulate on my left side.

I only did one injections cycle that got cancelled back in April. Starting Thursday I'll be doing injections but for IVF

norah- I don't blame you hon. This is such an emotionally draining process. I think it makes it that much harder to see a BFN when you're investing so much into the process with fertility treatments. I hope this cycle with Clomid will work out for you and you won't need another cycle with Gonal.

gaijin- This is my fourth but I've only made it to trigger once. I understimulated one cycle and overstimulated another. I'm trying not to stress out either, but that's easier said than done!!

Today is CD 8 and I had a scan this morning. I have 3 follies currently in the game, 1 @ 12mm and 1 @ 11mm. E2 is 300. I'm coasting tonight and back on 50 iu tomorrow, and I have another scan on Thursday.

:hugs: norah.... I know the situation way to well. So many cycles where I didn't even respond. Cancelled cycles...-t all gets to you after a while. Enjoy your break and have a drink or 2. Hang with ya girls! Spend some QT with the hubby. Staying stuck on TTC will drive u nuts. We will be waiting when u return. Wishing u the best with the clomid! Maybe u will get ya :bfp: with ut gonal!!!!

@wanting that sounds good!!! :dust: keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->