Gonal Girls

Awwwww congrats wanting 2010! Yay for another gonal bfp!!! Plenty of more to come!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Yay! Congratulations Wanting 2010. Thats Fantastic news!!! Hope it all goes well for you xxx

This 2ww is torture... The hormones I'm on are mimicking the symptoms of pregnancy so I don't dare get my hopes up... My one little embie transfered had quite a bit of fragmentation and was only graded a 3.

This morning, I had the biggest wave of nausea ever... Ugh, I hope it's all for the real deal.

congratulations wanting2010, that is amazing!!! i am so happy for you...lets hope cridge is right and you have started a line of bfp
good luck curliegirlie

as for me: i am still in my 2ww, will stop my pessaries on sunday, i am using ic to test and i hate them....

I know I rarely come on here but you ladies know what I am going through and I need a rant hope you don't mind?

Just been to my scan...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My follicle has shrunk and my lining has gone down with it from 7- 6.6mm :cry:

The nurse has upped my injections to daily and next scan tues... She said as they was growing there was no enough hormone to keep them growing hence why he is upping my dose...

I understand that 1st injectable cycle is trial and error but I am so upset!!

It's like every time something's starts looking good something goes wrong- like my 4th clomid cycle I eventually have a follicle then oh your linings too thin, then injectables- follicles is growing lining looking good then I go bk oh it's shrunk WTF!!!!

I am sooo close to giving up! All these years of ttc meds & ops etc seems I do it all to be in the same situation...

Just had enough! :cry: Sorry for the downer :blush:

Thank you for all the congratulations and well wishes! I hope there are many more to follow!

I had my first beta yesterday at 11 dpo and it was 47! Going back again tomorrow which is 13 dpo. :thumbup: Praying for good numbers!

Hi ladies I might start injections soon since oral meds are not working for me. My question is, I am overweight, 5'3 290lbs. And I wonder if an RE or FS will even allow me to do injectibles or IVF?

i am absolutely gutted to be honest, been crying at the smallest of things, I think I will give clomid another try before going back on injectables again. I want just 1 good egg rather than 4 bad eggs

Hello All! I will be starting my first cycle of gonal-f this week. I am so glad that I found this thread. Any advice would be great! Thank you!!

Dont like outsiders on this thread huh? I will take my questions/concerns elsewhere then.

Ready- you can storm off in a huff if you like. This thread moves incredibly slowly compared to some. I think no one responded because no one has an answer you. I'd say ask your doc if they think injections are an option for you. But I can only
Speak about my own experiences

Norah and scerena - big hugs... we all know what that feels like...

dbluett - keep us posted on your cycle! Don't be afraid of the actual injections - they don't hurt. More of an inconvenience than anything. Hope it goes well for you!

Ready - I don't really know, I think it depends on your doctor and if they think it's a good idea for you.

Curlygurlie- thanks hun :hugs: I don't stay up to dye much with the thread as I belong to so many but I will definitely be stalking a lot more :)

Follicle scan today-
7.6mm lining
9mm follicle

Both increased a little- they're happy with lining, now upped the dose to 112units to get this follicle growing- have a higher dose again tomorrow and then back in for another scan on Thursday, not amazing news but dose is upped an hopefully the follicle will too now fx'd!

Scerena - that sounds like it's moving in the positive direction! I will have my FX for you.

Norah - how are you doing? Are you starting a cycle of clomid soon? Did it work for you before? I got no response with it.

Agiboma - what was your question? As mentioned before, this thread moves slowly.

Curliegirlie- thank you :) how are you doing???

Ready & Agiboma- what was your questions?? Sorry I didn't read them either I'm new to this thread myself and yes it does move slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->