Gonal Girls

Scan update-
Follicles- 10, 12, 13
Lining- 7mm

The nurse was very happy with this she is concerned all three will mature though I am only allowed two... My clinic trigger at 16mm, They can't scan me until Monday so they have modified my doses to:
Today- 112units
Friday- 112units
Saturday- 75units
Sunday- nothing
Monday- in for a scan and hopefully my trigger
Fx'd they continue to grow and stay there for Monday!

Sunshine- So sorry to hear that you are also going throught the same dramas as me... I luckily had some good news todayI hope the 187iu makes a big difference for you :hugs: so when is your next scan???

Agiboma- :hi: I am not sure? I do not take it?? I dont even know what it is... Sorry I cant be of any more help- I take merional which is the same as them meds :)

AMP26- What dpo will you test?? Gl :dust:

CurlieGirlie- Sorry to hear you have the same problem too with the never ending stimming... grrr makes me so angry! I started stimming on cd4, I am now cd21 and will be scanning again on cd25 so that will be 3 weeks of stims- although my first weekish was every other day...
You had ivf was it your first cycle??? When can you test??? I hope you have a lovely surprise waiting for you :) gl sending plenty of :dust: your way :hugs:

Ladies- wanted to ask you all a question please...
Now I have 3 follicles- all over 10 (and loads of little ones)- they are concerend about them all maturing, I wanted to know if once a follicle gets over a certain mm can they shrink again??? I am sooo worried as I dont want that to happen again :( I want one of them at least to continue growing... Its just on sat I take a lower dose and nothing on sunday and then in for a scan I really do not want to be disappointed...

Thank-you scerena and sunshine... I am testing Tuesday... Eep!

This was my second gonal f cycle, but I started seeing my doctor in February! It's been a slow process.

Sending loads an loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for tuesday for you :hugs:

Scerena - if they continue stimulating your ovaries, I don't think any follicles will shrink, unfortunately. However, even if you have many growing right now, it doesn't mean it's impossible that only a few get really big.

However, this same thing happened to me. Nothing, nothing, nothing, then boom! So I was converted to IVF. Is that an option for you?

No not an option for us right at the moment unfortunately :cry: just hoping the 10mm stops...
They I'm only Stimming tomorrow and a low dose sat so hopefully that Dnt let them grow too much...
Fx'd my ovaries are doing what they should be :)

If these 3 rounds fail then we will be doing egg sharing :)

Gaijin- thanks hun :hugs: I see you are starting Ivf in July gl with that :dust:

Chiles- thanks hun :hugs: :hugs: now hoping that I continue to progress :) How are you doing? 11weeks today :happydance: :happydace:

I am doing well!!!!! I hope that you continue to progress!!!!! looking forward to your updates

@curlie- Its almost time to test...FX!!!!!

Thanks hun :hugs:

Done my injection today (hopefully my last one) and it hurt they are really starting to hurt me now so hopin that was my last think it was number 15 :/

I got like that at one point to. Like one time I actually bled a little which never happened. FX that is the last one, and we have some nice juicy ones when you go in for your scan. I a pretty sure you will tho. My advice would be to BD tonight and abstain until your next scan. Just to cover all basis in case your body decide to work on its own.

It's horrible right :( I have bled on a few of them :( my stomach feels all achey but I'm not complaining if it's one step closer to my :bfp:
Yes I'm hoping for big juicy ones too :haha: I will update tomorrow when I have had my scan :)
That's true... We usually bd every other day, We bd Friday night, did not last night (Saturday), should I bd today (Sunday) when my scan is tomorrow as I might get my trigger tomorrow?? Unsure what to do... But I do feel like I can feel things happening in my ovaries... Grrr ttc so pre- planned isn't it! :)

hmmm I think I would BD tonight and see how your scan go tomorrow. If they give you the go head and trigger I would abstain monday night and BD tuesday, weds, and thurs, and saturday. lol. The decision is ultimately up to you

Thanks chiles :hugs: yes we will try and bd tonight if oh is back early enough thatnks for your opinion the bd schedule looks good :haha:

Hi ladies..iv been mia enjoying the first tri section but unfortunately have a baby with no hb :-(

Any of u guys gone back to iui after a loss? Im not sure what to do xx

Aimze- so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: We have never done an iui before sorry I can't answer your question just didn't want to r&r :) but I have started ttc after a loss right away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->