Gonal Girls

i stupidly tested on a IC this morning and a :bfn: :cry: i am either 6 or 10 dpo, i had follicular tracking done and I know I ovulated on the 7th but I still had another follicle which I think I ovulated on the 10th, will continue the progesterone for a further 2 weeks and if still nothing then will induce AF. :cry:

Haha - Chiles- that funny... Your hubby is certainly understanding!

Drsquid - is your transfer tomorrow then? FX for you

yup. curious to see how many i have left.. so freaking mad at my doc right now you dont even know.. this better work tomorrow so i am done. i was basically told to stop contacting him directly and go through his office.. which is fine except contacting him directly is what picked up both medication errors one of which nearly led to a complete cancellation of my cycle. maybe he is mad i told him it was unprofessional to get so many mistakes the other night.. he seems to think errors happen when you go out of the "usual" methods.. i find that is the only thing that has corrected those errors.

Drquid - Ugh, as if we don't have enough to worry about already! You shouldn't have to deal with rude or mean health care professionals.

Norah - You may have mentioned this before, but what kind of progesterone are you on? I'm on Endometrin. It's only been 4 days, but I already feel as if there is a buildup and the "stick" won't go up as far as it should... Sorry, TMI. Anyone else experience this?

Ack - ate some sushi today... I made sure it was only with cooked fish, but I completely forgot about the roe... It may be useless to worry since I'm probably not pregnant, but I will not be eating any more of that! It was a work lunch and the restaurant choice was not mine...

doc actually bent over backwards today to explain his text and seemed to feel really bad.

so i had 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3 blasts. had 2 transfered, 1 frozen today and they are checking again tomorrow to see if more make the freezing grade. the transfer went well today (other than lying down on the table which was excrutiating on my poor tushie). was only 30 min late to court and the lawyers and judge were actually on a sidebar anyway so no one even noticed. figure it isnt bed rest.. but i sat all day without doing much. tomorrow night my new meds come in but.. i dont have to do another shot (this am was the last one.. sucked to have to do it knowing how bad it would be)

btw named them inky and squirt

I think I am one of those slow responders on the Gonal f. It's been a week and I only have one mature at 19 and I have five at 11!! I'm going in this morning for another ultrasound to see if any of the small ones have grown. If not, we will trigger today and go for the one that's 19. It's kind of disappointing!!!

Drsquid - that sounds fantastic! I have my FX for you! What do you do in court? Are you a lawyer?

AMP26 - One week is normal. I was on a cycle where we were trying to get one or two follicles and just do things the "natural" way, but after almost 3 weeks I had no response. Then all of a sudden, when the dose was upped a bit I had a whole bunch and was converted to IVF. Out of all that, I only got 1 fertilized egg because only 2 out of the 8 retrieved were mature. My doctor says it's most likely because we were so cautious at first, so not many eggs actually matured.

Anyway, don't worry about it taking more time, I think it's normal for some people!

hi ladies can i please join this thread im currently waiting for :witch: to show her face then will be on my first round using injectables :) i will be using gonal f 75iu and menopur 75iu i cant wait to start and hopefully this cycle will do the trick :) will you ladies share your protocols? just to see how mine compares x

Drsquid - that sounds fantastic! I have my FX for you! What do you do in court? Are you a lawyer?

AMP26 - One week is normal. I was on a cycle where we were trying to get one or two follicles and just do things the "natural" way, but after almost 3 weeks I had no response. Then all of a sudden, when the dose was upped a bit I had a whole bunch and was converted to IVF. Out of all that, I only got 1 fertilized egg because only 2 out of the 8 retrieved were mature. My doctor says it's most likely because we were so cautious at first, so not many eggs actually matured.

Anyway, don't worry about it taking more time, I think it's normal for some people!

Thank you Curliegirlie... and you are right...we did get good news at our ultrasound this morning :happydance: I have two on the right at 23 and 21 and two on the left at 19 and 15! I'm going to trigger this afternoon and have the IUI's tomorrow and Thursday. My lining is also looking really good at over 10...so I'm super happy! I'm hoping I can carry this positive feeling over the next two weeks [-o<

arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh help does anyone have any spare syringes or needles that they can sell me i have just realised i aint got any for my menopur i stupidly thought i had enough :( can anyone help i live in the uk i have enough for my gonal and might have 1 or 2 left but not enough :( please if anyone can help i have rang all the local chemist and they wont give them me without a prescription and really dont want to go and pay for an appointment to get prescription to get them lesson learnt will always make sure i have enough in future (hoping i wont require them in the future) as this cycle will work :winkwink:

arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh help does anyone have any spare syringes or needles that they can sell me i have just realised i aint got any for my menopur i stupidly thought i had enough :( can anyone help i live in the uk i have enough for my gonal and might have 1 or 2 left but not enough :( please if anyone can help i have rang all the local chemist and they wont give them me without a prescription and really dont want to go and pay for an appointment to get prescription to get them lesson learnt will always make sure i have enough in future (hoping i wont require them in the future) as this cycle will work :winkwink:

It is strictly prohibited to use any information obtained from accessing The Service to, advertise, spam, solicit, or sell to any user without the prior explicit written consent from The Web Site owners.

Trying to solicit prescription medication from BnB is not only against the rules, but potentially dangerous even if you have had it prescribed to you before. Any further posts asking for medication will be removed and your account restricted

Jennie- what about your clinic? Mine just gave them to me. Can't you just call them and ask them to call in a script?

Jennie- what about your clinic? Mine just gave them to me. Can't you just call them and ask them to call in a script?

Yes I rang the clinic and they did me a prescription thank god :) sorry I didn't mean any disrespect I didn't realise I was doing something wrong was just trying to save my self an 80 mile journey I won't post anything like that again sorry

Jennie86 - glad that's sorted! Phew!

Drsquid - How are you feeling? I feel horrible right now! I am still super bloated from the HCG shot and my ovaries are giving me all kinds of pain. My follicles (now without eggs, since they've been retrieved), have filled with liquid and each ovary has swollen to 10cm (when your period starts they're usually around 2cm). This is pushing on eveything and giving me a lot of pain! I will be SO dissapointed if all this is for nothing... :(

curlie. im sorry you are feelijng so bad.. for some reason im ok. felt super bloaty after i did stims and iui.. but i feel just fine. butt is slowly slowly starting to be a smidge less horrifically painful/

Hey ladies! Well last night I got a BFP on Wondfo and tonight I did another Wondfo, a FRER, and a digi to confirm.....all BFP! I can't believe it. I am sooo excited, but really nervous. Calling my RE tomorrow to get in for a beta. :happydance:

Oh my gosh wanting2010 - congrats!!! That's awesome!! Were you on an IUI cycle or IVF? Great news!

Thank you!! It was an injects cycle with timed intercourse! DH & I BDed every 12 hours the weekend that I ovulated LOL. ;) Who knew making a baby was so much work?

congrats wanting2010!!! I'm so happy for you! Hopefully you'll be starting a streak of bfp's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->