Gonal Girls

Thanks scerena...im going on a well deserved holiday in 3 weeks so will call the fertility unit after to see how i get the ball rolling xx

It definitely sounds like you deserve a holiday :hugs: where are you going??? Me and oh went to the Dominican republic a month ago it was lovely to have the break :)

Thanks chiles :hugs: yes we will try and bd tonight if oh is back early enough thatnks for your opinion the bd schedule looks good :haha:
FX for you lady!!!!!!! Keep us updated...even tho I know you will!!!!!!

Hi ladies..iv been mia enjoying the first tri section but unfortunately have a baby with no hb :-(

Any of u guys gone back to iui after a loss? Im not sure what to do xx

sorry about your loss....:hugs:

Scerene Dom Rep looks amazing! I was supposed to go there last year but had to change to Cuba which was equally as amazing!!

We're off to Murcia in Spain - we've hired a villa and there are 8 of us going so should be nice to distract me...Thinking of booking a nice couple holiday for me and OH in September too, we started putting money aside for the baby so have a little spare an thought another holiday is just what the Dr ordered!

x

Aimze- holiday sounds lovely :hugs:

Chiles thanks :hugs:

Scan results- Good news-my smallest follicle which was 10mm is now a 16.4mm follicle on right... Bad news couldnt trigger :(
BUT-
They think I ovulated TWO they was nowhere to be seen... Loads fluid on lining indicates ovulation :happydance:
They don't want to trigger and for me to release that last egg as they think it might be the third one...
So I have a blood test next Monday to see if I ovulated and then I phone up tues for the results...
They think I ovulated Saturday or Sunday, I told them I was cramping yesterday so hopefully it was yesterday...
We bd:
Friday night
Sunday night
I am thinking to bd later this afternoon & tomorrow mornin if possible... Does that all sound okay???

Finished my 1st 5 days of gonal. Had bloodwork and ultrasound today. No big follicels yet, now just waitin on bloodwork results.

omg scerena!!!!!! yayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!! gET TO DOING IT!!! DO IT TODAY TOMORROW, jUST DO IT. MAKE SURE WE CATCH THOSE EGGIES!!!! i TOLD YOU THEY WAS GON GROW LIKE CRAZY!!!!

DBLUELET- gL ON YOUR CYCLE...GONAL F IS A GREAT DRUG, MY TOP CHOICE! FX

Chiles- thanks hunni :happydance: I am so over the moon :dance: both must have gone right? As my other mature follicle has not fizzed out yet it's still 16.4mm??? I'm such a worrier :haha: now I'm just imaging gettin my bloods back and I didn't ovulate :dohh: I need help :haha:

You was right wasn't you thank you :hugs: :hugs: really appreciate the support :)

I'm getting oh home in a hour or two to bd :) then will bd again in the morning ;)

So happy if I have ovulated :)
Argh I hate the tww though!

Dbluett- good luck I hope you follows grow grow grow :dance:

Thanks Chiles and Scerena. After 5 days of 75ui gonal no growth yet and estrogen was 87.5. Dr said it could take a few weeks to see results. Put me on 3 more days of 75ui gonal. Just couious how many shots has everyone else had to take?

:hi: I have only done one cycle and that was 15 injects :hugs: hopefully you will see improvement soon too, it took me a while :)

:hi: I have only done one cycle and that was 15 injects :hugs: hopefully you will see improvement soon too, it took me a while :)

Thanks. What dosage are you on? Im not too worried yet, wanted to see what other were doing or did.

GL to all!!

I'm on Merional (it's like Menopur) gonal etc...
I done every other day on 75 units, then I done it daily and then I done 112units and that got my follicles growing :)

What dose are you doing??

I'm on Merional (it's like Menopur) gonal etc...
I done every other day on 75 units, then I done it daily and then I done 112units and that got my follicles growing :)

What dose are you doing??

I did 75 units every day for 5 days. I will now be doing another 3 days, then go in for more bloodwork and another ultrasound. I also have PCOS.

I have pcos and my fs told me that there can be no action and then the all of a sudden theres a nice big follicle/follicles... That exactly what happened with me I will have my fx'd for you :)

Thanks Chiles and Scerena. After 5 days of 75ui gonal no growth yet and estrogen was 87.5. Dr said it could take a few weeks to see results. Put me on 3 more days of 75ui gonal. Just couious how many shots has everyone else had to take?

I also did Gonal F. My 1st full Gonal Cycle I am not exactly sure but it was probably like 10-12 days. I have PCOS as well. And I was a slow responder too. I have done combo cycles where it was combined with Femara and I stimmed like 15 days with a low amount. My BFP cycle was a cycle that was cancelled because I over responded. And I stimmed with a variety of high doses. Good Luck!!!!!

dbluet- that seems weird they dont bump it up. do you have pcos? or another reason theyd worry youd suddenly just bump quickly? i did 150 of menopur and 225 of gonal daily.

scerena- fingers crossed

afm- preg mention
afm -progesterone was greater than 80 (and nurse said something about having to dilute it to get a read). they told me to stop my progesterone supplement and they will retest thursday.. yay for no more goo.. didnt realize they were doing a beta too.. it was 1369 (or 1389 gotta ask again i got distracted after she told me). also told them that im going for my us with my ob rather than having it at the ivf clinic cause my doc will be on vaca and i dont know his partner at all so that just seemed weird and ick to me to go to an old dude i dont know rather than my ob who i like.. they said today theyd prefer me to do my us at the ivf clinic.. told them no problem if they do it free cause im out of pocket and have insurance with my ob. we will see what they decide end mention

Wow what an amazing beta!!! Congratulations!!!! I hope you can have your scan ASAP :happydance: :happydance: why round of injectables was this??

Drsquid... I can't wait to see what your ultrasound reveals!

dbluet- that seems weird they dont bump it up. do you have pcos? or another reason theyd worry youd suddenly just bump quickly? i did 150 of menopur and 225 of gonal daily.

scerena- fingers crossed

afm- preg mention
afm -progesterone was greater than 80 (and nurse said something about having to dilute it to get a read). they told me to stop my progesterone supplement and they will retest thursday.. yay for no more goo.. didnt realize they were doing a beta too.. it was 1369 (or 1389 gotta ask again i got distracted after she told me). also told them that im going for my us with my ob rather than having it at the ivf clinic cause my doc will be on vaca and i dont know his partner at all so that just seemed weird and ick to me to go to an old dude i dont know rather than my ob who i like.. they said today theyd prefer me to do my us at the ivf clinic.. told them no problem if they do it free cause im out of pocket and have insurance with my ob. we will see what they decide end mention

Yes i have PCOS. My dr doesn't want to bump me to much and i over simulate. My dr said it could be a few week process.

Hi Ladies, I'm new here but certainly not new to TTC and would love to join you. Long story short my husband and I have been TTC our first baby since Feb of 2010. We got our first and only BFP on 4/26/12 but that pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 12wks. Since then we have been unable to conceive.

I have tested negative for PCOS, no insulin resistance and had a clear HSG. DH has mild MF with low motility but volume and morph are great. Official diagnosis is unexplained infertility. We have done 8 rounds of Clomid, 7 with IUI all :bfn:. After taking the last 6 months off we are moving onto IUI with Injectables.

We will be doing Lupron, 75Iu of Gonal F, Ovadril and IUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->