Gonal Girls

Hi Ladies, I'm new here but certainly not new to TTC and would love to join you. Long story short my husband and I have been TTC our first baby since Feb of 2010. We got our first and only BFP on 4/26/12 but that pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 12wks. Since then we have been unable to conceive.

I have tested negative for PCOS, no insulin resistance and had a clear HSG. DH has mild MF with low motility but volume and morph are great. Official diagnosis is unexplained infertility. We have done 8 rounds of Clomid, 7 with IUI all :bfn:. After taking the last 6 months off we are moving onto IUI with Injectables.

We will be doing Lupron, 75Iu of Gonal F, Ovadril and IUI

Welcome Sullie :flower: and good luck with this cycle! Keep us updated.

Hey ladies -

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit... so preoccupied! I don't have any news yet. I've been reading everyone's updates and wish you all luck <3

Aimze - I am so sorry for your loss... :( I am sending you big hugs and warm thoughts.

Hi ladies...

I just got off the phone with the nurse at my clinic a little while ago, and she told me that my little embie must have implanted, because I got a :bfp: ! I am in such shock... I called my DH to tell him and I am still shaking...

Now this is ridiculous, because one worry gives way to the next - I am TERRIFIED that this little guy won't stick... Stick, please stick!

Hi ladies...

I just got off the phone with the nurse at my clinic a little while ago, and she told me that my little embie must have implanted, because I got a :bfp: ! I am in such shock... I called my DH to tell him and I am still shaking...

Now this is ridiculous, because one worry gives way to the next - I am TERRIFIED that this little guy won't stick... Stick, please stick!

Congratulations!!! :hugs: I am the same was as you with worrying. As soon as one worry goes away, another one takes its place! I'm trying my best to calm myself down and enjoy the pregnancy.

Welcome to the thread to all the new girls! I wish you all the best of luck with your cycles!

Aimze- so sorry for your loss! :cry: How devastating!! :hugs:

Sullie06- welcome I hope your :bfp: is just around the corner :hugs:

Curlie- CONGRATUALTIONS :happydance: :happydance: have a h&h 9 months stick baby stick :dance: I am sure baby is all snuggled in congrats!!!

Curlie- congrats. What was your hcg? You getting a second?

Hi ladies...

YAY!!! Congrats!:happydance: Can't wait to follow you on your pregnancy journey! I'll be praying you have a H&H 9 months :flower:

Drsquid - my HCG is 827, and I am 4 weeks and 5 days right now. My clinic is "closed" right now, which means the nurses are there for blood tests, but the doctor is away. He'll be there on Friday, so I'll get a call Friday morning telling me if they want me to come in for a scan or if it will be later...

YAY!!! CONGRATS DRSQUID, CURLIE AND WANTING!!!!!!! 3 More BFPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drsquid - my HCG is 827, and I am 4 weeks and 5 days right now. My clinic is "closed" right now, which means the nurses are there for blood tests, but the doctor is away. He'll be there on Friday, so I'll get a call Friday morning telling me if they want me to come in for a scan or if it will be later...
I had my 1st scan at 5 weeks 5 days because my hcg level was high and they wanted to see how many implanted and where. at 6 weeks 5 days we had a heartbeat. So over the moon for you!!!!! H&H 9 months

Curlie- thy usually do a second beta in 48 hrs to look for normal doubling time. That is a nice solid number. Way too early to scan though you will just freak yourself out. Even at 6 weeks they are only makin sure it is in the uterus, and maybe maybe a heartbeat

Curlie Girlie & Dr Squid - congratulations ladies! Fab news

Welcome to the new ladies :)

Drsquid - Yeah, I think the scan will be just to see if it implanted in the right place and if there's a yolk sac.

Gaijin - yes, it was. I was converted to IVF after stimming for almost 3 weeks! Because we were going cautiously at first, only 2 of the 8 eggs retrieved were actually mature, and of those 2, only 1 fertilized... It was a level 3 out 5 embryo (some fragmentation), but it implanted! I really hope it sticks...

Drsquid - Did I miss something? When did you get your :bfp: ? Congrats, that's amazing! Wishing you a heappy and healthy 9 months! Do you know if you've got more than one implanted?

Curlie- I didn't remember we apparently had our transfer about the same time cause I'm 5wks today (put back 2 5day blasts on the 18th). Got a faint bfp on the 24th at 6dp5dt and a pretty good one on the 26th. Then had a beta of 148 on the 26th

Makes me happy to see all these BFPs and it gives my hope that we will be soon to follow!! After the continued disappointment of IUI with Clomid I had zero faith in the process. Now though, I think this might actually work.

Yay!! :dance: congrats drsquid and curliegirl!!! So happy for you both!!

So Drsquid - are you hoping for twins? :)

Thanks Sullie and Cridge!

Sullie - clomid was useless with me too. Are you on a cycle of gonal-f right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->