Gonal Girls

Just finished another 3 days of 75 units of gonal (8 total). Had another ultrasound today as well as bloodwork. No major growth yet. Now just waiting on bloodwork.

curlie- NO!!!! im single. that would be a disaster but ill deal with whatever happens. wont know til the 18th

dblue- good luck

afm- i got nothing. just crazy crazy tired. ate too much yesterday which was most uncomfortable. stomach is not happy today. got progesterone rechecked today (it was still high monday so they told me to stop supplementing and get rechecked today to see if i can stay without supplement, fingers crossed,).

dbluett - FX for you!

drsquid - I'm sure everything will work out ok :) I am also crazy, crazy tired... Literally falling asleep at work... It's weird, I don't have many other symptoms, but I am so tired... That and the bloating. I look 3 months pregnant and my clothes are all tight. There are things I can't wear anymore, just from bloating.

curlie- i def feel bloaty. but.. clothes fit the same. weighed myself at the gym and id actually lost weight but i think that is cause ive not been working out and lost muscle

dbluett- I hope that they start growing soon, mine did all of a sudden after hardly any growth :hugs:

Drsquid- good luck, hope you can stop supplementing soon :)

Curliegurlie- glad you don't really have many symptoms congrats again :)

Curlie- I am super tired too! I could sleep 24/7 and still sleep longer LOL. I've been going to bed super early and by noon at work I am just so tired I barely feel like I can move. I work 12 hour shifts so that makes it tough haha. I keep waiting for my second wind during my work day but it never comes and I just have to put forth all my effort just to drag through!! I'm also super bloated as well. My favorite pair of jeans get tight in the evenings. =*( DH & I went out to eat one night and I had to unbutton my jeans in the car on the way home because they were just SO tight.

Thanks girls!!!
My estrogen level is now 169. It increased from 87.5 in three days. Sounds promising to me. Another 2 days of 75 gonal. I go back on Sat for another ultrasound. Hoping to see some growth!

Dbluett- number sounds good- I don't get tested for that but it's gone higher quickly :) gl for Saturday :dust: :dust:

Going awayHey ladies!!!! Hope all is well!!!!! I am so excited for our first and new bfps through IVF!!!! How ever I will not be posting as much here anymore...I still will be dropping in from time to time but I no longer belong here. I been trying to avoid the 1st tri forums because its sooo scary and I rather give my support here. I am taking a break for these next 2 weeks to just ease my mind as I creep through the end of the 1st tri without hearing about miscarriages and heartaches because I am super nervous right now. I also have started my pregnancy journal. I will have to post the link here soon and hope you all will stalk me so I can keep a look out for some new tickers:) I am still here for you ladies and if there is anything I can do or if you have any questions please feel free to PM me on here. I wish you all the luck with your cycles and I will be sure to drop in when I come back to see the new bfps....GoodLuck ladies!!!! especially my chatty buddy Scereana!!!!!! :hugs: Happy and Healthy 9 months to the new bfps....Later!!!!

Good luck Chiles - Its been nice reading your positive comments. Wishing you all the best. I hope I can join you soon x

Chiles- you will be missed certainly by me :cry: it must be hard hanging out in first tri :hugs: please post you pregnancy journal link so I can still speak to you and see your updates :) I will be keeping an eye out for it :)
Hoping that I can join you in about a week, you have been great with your advice and support, your baby has a very lovely mummy to meet :hugs:

Scerena - thank-you for your kind wishes!

Dbluett - I never got my estrogen measured, but my I have my FX for you!

Wanting and drsquid - it's so weird, everyone always talks about nausea, but nobody ever mentions the constant tiredness! I will not complain though, it is worth it.

Haha - wanting -I am the same... I have to undo my belt after meals like an old fat man.

Chiles! We will miss you and your wonderful positive comments! Please drop by from time to time... I can't seem to leave this group yet. It's like I can't admit to myself that this is real, just in case...

P.S. I have a scan on Tuesday to make sure everything is in the right place, and to see the yolk sac.

Thanks ladies I still will drop in from time to time!!! I promise!!!!!!! The 1st Tri thread has more downs than ups to me. Hope you all get your bfps so we can hold eachother hands throughout this. I will post the link. I have alot of updating to do, and I need to add my u/s pics too.

@curlie...I was that way too. every day I wake up like yep...I am still pregnant even now.

Hello ladies! So I received the best early birthday present this week... A positive beta! Gonal-f really is a miracle drug! This was our 43rd cycle & 3rd IUI, but our first with Gonal-f!!!!

chiles- I would love to see you scan pic, I will be eagerly waiting for your link :hugs:

AMP26- Congratulations :happydance: :happydance: have a h&h 9 months! Gonal seems to really be a miracle drug!!! Congrats again :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats amp26. I hope gonal works for me. This is my 1st cycle.

Hello everyone!

I am new here and this is my second IUI cycle with Gonal F. I just had the IUI on Thursday so now begins my wait again. Hoping for a BFP because my doctor wants me to move to IVF if this doesn't work before the endo comes back. Any advice on emotional health especially from you all? :blush:

afm- gave in and scanned today... yikes
looks like 2 yolk sacs in one, and one in the other... ie triplets this was transabdominal... may scan again this weekend to look at that one sac again. https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7396/photo1yp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->