Gonal Girls

afm- gave in and scanned today... yikes
looks like 2 yolk sacs in one, and one in the other... ie triplets this was transabdominal... may scan again this weekend to look at that one sac again. https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7396/photo1yp.jpg

Oh wow!!!!!! How many did they transfer again? And how far are you? That would be amazing, exciting and just a bit terrifying!

Congrats AMP26!!! That's great news!

ttcinct - Welcome! Keep us updated. Venting on this forum really helps, and getting positive comments from others is always great :)

Drsquid - My goodness! I am keeping you in my thoughts and hope the best for you!

Had another ultrasound and more bloodwork today. Scan showed two follicels, 8cm and 13 cm.:happydance: I was very suprised becasue on Thursday there was nothing. Now just waiting on bloodwork results.

Well more bloodwork and another ultrasound today. The scan showed two follicels, 8cm and 13cm. I was very suprised as on Thursday there was nothing.

Estrogen level is now almost 250!! Super excited. 2 more days of gonal and then more bloodwork and another ultrasound. Grow little follicles, grow LOL.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

dbluett- that happened to me- nothing... then BAM! And they grew within afew days after that sending you plenty of :dust:

Hope everyone is keeping well??

I had my bloods done today to see if I ovulated I get my results tomorrow- Kind of nervous- The nurse said she is almost certain I ovulated two as the fluid on my lining and the third mature one was still there and the other two were not, I had bad cramps which had to be o? A post- o temp when I done a random temperature... :dohh: just scared as I am so use to hearing bad news... I will update with my results anyway :)

Good Luck Scerena. My u/s today showed that the 13 cm on the left grew to 15cm and I now have a 13cm on the right (which was not there on Sat). Now just waiting for the nurse to call with b/w results and further instructions.

That is great news- exactly what happened to me- 1nearly mature follicle then I ended up with three mature ones they pop out of nowhere :haha: so happy for you when is your next scan or do you think you will be triggering on your next visit??? keep us updated when you get blood results please :)

Scerena - I hope you did indeed ovulate!

Dbluett - Yay! They are growing! And 2 is great! I had nothing and then suddenly about 15 follicles grew, so I'm happy that's not the case with you!

Thank curliegirlie :) do you have any pregnancy symptoms yet??

Thanks Curliegirlie. Dr offiice just called. estorgen is 336. One more gonal shot and u/s and b/w agian tomorrow.

Hoping that is your last shot :happydance:
What should you estrogen levels be before a trigger? I'm clueless as my fs doesn't do these...

I know they want to see the follicles to be atleast 17-18 cm. Not to sure about the estrogen level. I guess the higher the better.

I bet your follicle/follicles will be ready tomorrow have everything crossed for you :)

Dbluett - do you think you'll trigger soon? Very exciting!

Scerena - I am very, very, tired - that's the main symptom! Literally trying not to fall asleep at work. My breasts are a little sore, but not too bad. I don't know if this is a real "craving" yet but I've been wanting a lot of olives. I've always loved olives though, so I don't know. Another weird thing - I am not so keen on sweets anymore, and I used to have the biggest sweet tooth ever. Let's see, this might all change!

I have a scan tomorrow - I am so scared, I hope this little guy sticks and all is good!

my breasts are crazy crazy sore. i like to lie on my chest to watch tv which is fine, but then when i sit up... yowzers. im also crazy insane tired especially today. i find i get breathless easily too which is frustrating for me. yesterday i was kinda pukeyish but i think that is cause i ate too much all weekend. mostly i just have that heartburny feeling in the back of my throat where it kinda almost feels like you are full all the way up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->