Gonal Girls

well i'm officially in the TWW, i think this is the worst time of the entire cycle! i'd rather be sticking myself with needles LOL at least then i'm doing something!!

I know exactly how you feel! I'm only half way through it and going crazy! I think this needle phobe would love to be injecting herself again too!

good luck you two! The 2ww sucks for sure!

I'm feeling hopeful that ovulation is around the corner. I have another u/s and blood work on Monday. I think upping my dose to 150iU was a very good thing!

Hello girls,

It's been quiet here for sometime. I am 4dpiui today. Cridge, Good luck with your u/s tomo. I am praying that you will have some good follies growing.

Howz everybody else in the TWW doing?? Good luck to everyone!!!

I can't wait to see positive results on here soon.

May I Join you?

My name's Blandine and we've been TTC for à few monts now.
I've had a m/c 4monhs ago.

Its my first cycle using gonal. I've had 75ui on cd5 6 8 and 10. I'm cd10 now. I've an appointment tomorrow for monitoring.

I've no big health issue, just a really thin lining. I take oestrogensbut i'm not sure if it's enough.

Hey ladies! I am CD 6 I start the gonal F portion tomorrow :) and follie scan friday! Good luck again everyone!!!!

Welcome Blandine!

I wish you all success with gonal-f. Good luck.

Welcome Blandine (from Paris?!!)! :hi: Good luck with your ultrasound - I hope your lining is nice and thick!

Chiles - I can't believe you're already doing shots again! Time seems to fly for everyone but ourselves, huh? I hope this cycle works so much better for you!!

afm - had a great u/s today. Lining is 15mm!! I'm worried it's too thick. I had a 21mm follie on the right and a 19mm follie on the left and a whole bunch of follies between 13-15. Doc wants me to trigger today, but I think I'm going to pass and just let nature take it's course. Hoping to ovulate in the next couple of days!

@Cridge: Yay! So excited for you! What cd are you? Did you wait for your natural surge with your son?

Welcome Blandine (from Paris?!!)! :hi: Good luck with your ultrasound - I hope your lining is nice and thick!

Chiles - I can't believe you're already doing shots again! Time seems to fly for everyone but ourselves, huh? I hope this cycle works so much better for you!!

afm - had a great u/s today. Lining is 15mm!! I'm worried it's too thick. I had a 21mm follie on the right and a 19mm follie on the left and a whole bunch of follies between 13-15. Doc wants me to trigger today, but I think I'm going to pass and just let nature take it's course. Hoping to ovulate in the next couple of days!

HA!!!! I do say the same about everyone else as well. Everything is looking good for you!!!!!! Oh wow, I have my u/s friday.

FX for you, You have tons of targets!!!!!!

Cridge- that results looks really good. U should get a LH surge soon.

Chiles- Are you having fun with the injectables? I am sure you will have good results from your u/s on friday.

sounds like a promising cycle!! may i ask why you decided to skip the trigger?

afm, i'm 5dpo and anxious as all get out!!! waiting sucks!! LOL

Did my 1st Gonal F shot today. I am going to have my u/s this friday. Time seem to be flying on by :) for now anyway. Well tomorrow is Valentine day, and I am ready for some a super nice day and night with my wonderful husband. Well ladies I will chat later!!!

@Chiles: did you ever feel pain/pinching sensations in either of your ovaries during the 2ww on your first round of injections? I had that yesterday almost all day on 10dpo and don't know if it's a side effect of the meds or what.

argh!!!!!!!!!! still waiting for AF!!!! where is she when you want her?

@Chiles: did you ever feel pain/pinching sensations in either of your ovaries during the 2ww on your first round of injections? I had that yesterday almost all day on 10dpo and don't know if it's a side effect of the meds or what.

To be honest I don't recall. I know I had some discomfort my after the IUI and similar pain afterwards not sure on the DPO. I hope its a good thing for you though. Hope this is your :bfp: Cycle, Sorry I was not much help. I don't like to symptom spot, because I will be pregnant every cycle. lol. Good Luck :dust:

Cridge- that results looks really good. U should get a LH surge soon.
Chiles- Are you having fun with the injectables? How much and how long are you going to take it for? I am sure you will have good results from your u/s on friday.

It seems a bit routine since this is my 3rd combo cycle. I am doing 150iu CD 7-11. And I will continue depending on my u/s results.

To be honest I don't recall. I know I had some discomfort my after the IUI and similar pain afterwards not sure on the DPO. I hope its a good thing for you though. Hope this is your :bfp: Cycle, Sorry I was not much help. I don't like to symptom spot, because I will be pregnant every cycle. lol. Good Luck :dust:

No problem. I just don't know what to expect with each new medication. When I was trying for a while naturally I had stopped SS. But especially with the first round of clomid and the first round of injections, I can't help myself. Let me tell you though, if this cycle is a bfn, I'm never trusting my body again!

Happy Valentine's day ladies! Enjoy it with your hubbies :)

No problem. I just don't know what to expect with each new medication. When I was trying for a while naturally I had stopped SS. But especially with the first round of clomid and the first round of injections, I can't help myself. Let me tell you though, if this cycle is a bfn, I'm never trusting my body again!

Well FX for you this cycle!!!!!!!!! Its hard not to SS but I try to ignore it when I can, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->