Gonal Girls

Thanks Cridge. Next cycle I will be doing my 1st straight Gonal F cycle. 112 iu of gonal f starting CD3 and monitored with u/s and blood work each visit.

It was very frustrating but I am at a better place now. Ready for my new cycle:)

Yay Chiles! I think starting gonal-f earlier than you have been will be a good thing! 112iU seems odd, but whatever works! So you've started provera? How many days in are you? GL!!

Courtney - so are you 13dpo? How long is your typical LP? We'll be anxiously awaiting your results tomorrow!! GL!

Courtney - so are you 13dpo? How long is your typical LP? We'll be anxiously awaiting your results tomorrow!! GL!

yep 13 dpo...i have no idea about my lp, before the meds it was short like 11 days. so who knows...hopefully af will just show up soon and i can get on with the next cycle

Chiles I am going to start the Gonal on CD 3 too (however I am going to have 375 IU's this time around)...thankfully since stopping the "support" hormones it looks like I am going to start AF anytime.

Good luck, I hope that crazy which come soon so you can get a move on!

Yay Chiles! I think starting gonal-f earlier than you have been will be a good thing! 112iU seems odd, but whatever works! So you've started provera? How many days in are you? GL!!
Yes i believe so. I usually start my Gonal on day 7 so we shall see. I am 6 days in. Tomorrow will be day 7. He will decrease or increase my dosage depending on how I respond.

Chiles I am going to start the Gonal on CD 3 too (however I am going to have 375 IU's this time around)...thankfully since stopping the "support" hormones it looks like I am going to start AF anytime.

Good luck, I hope that crazy which come soon so you can get a move on!

Thanks. And same to you on your IVF cycle. :dust:

Cridge- I am hoping for BFP for you on Friday.

I am going in for a beta tomorrow. So scared and nervous.

Thanks Shareena! Good luck tomorrow!! I didn't realize we were so close - of course, you're probably more dpo than I am... what will tomorrow be? I know the feeling of being nervous - like a blood test is so much more official than a poas. Can't wait to see your results!! Will you know tomorrow?

Oh and hey - you had 2 follies too, right? Eeek! Hopefully at least one of them stuck! Have you been having any symptoms?

Cridge- I am cd15 tomorrow.I am really praying atleast one will stick. I have been feeling different this time around. I will get the result by lunch time tomorrow.

:hug: Shareena! I know it totally sucks when you think you've done everything just right, but we have to keep reminding ourselves that it can take a few months even when everything is perfect. I'm so sorry!! :hugs:

For some weird reason, I was feeling this is it and yet another failure. I don't know how much more failures I can handle. It is so depressing. To top it off, my husband best friend's wife just found out that she is pregnant with number two today. Their first son is only a year old. I don't know why life is so unfair to us. In the meantime that we keep trying, we see others moving ahead in life in full speed and we are going nowhere.

I know exactly how you feel Shareena! I watched friends and family start trying after us and end up with 4 or 5 kids... the youngest are all at least 3 by now. It really sucks. Sometimes it's good to take a month or two off, but I know that if you keep trying then one way or another you'll have a baby!!

I think today up until af finds you will be the hardest, but you'll find a way to push forward and soon you can look forward to a fresh start. Do you have plans for next cycle?

My RE's office said they will give me the plan for my next cycle tomorrow. I am only doing one more IUI. I hope she will up my letrozole to 5mg and up my gonal-f dosage too. Although, it did give me two follies but I want more so I can have more chance. I mean at least 4 follies.

I'm right there with you Shareena, just got a BFN today and started my period. I had a lap, got my thyroid in check and lost 30lbs...but that's still not good enough! It's hard not to blame yourself and I wish I had better answers, but hang in there it WILL happen!!

So sorry Courtney!! :hug: It'll happen for all of us eventually - hopefully sooner than later!! Take care of yourself today. Tomorrow will be better.

So sorry Shareena and Courtney...I have to say Shareena, you hit the nail on the head. Everyone else we know's life is moving forward and we are living in Groundhog's Day. Like a hampster on a wheel, complete with a carrot dangling in front of us too!

So sorry Shareena and Courtney...I have to say Shareena, you hit the nail on the head. Everyone else we know's life is moving forward and we are living in Groundhog's Day. Like a hampster on a wheel, complete with a carrot dangling in front of us too!

I don't think anyone else could have said it better! How perfectly described!

...I love that movie. But now I think you've given it a whole new meaning for me. Maybe I should listen to the moral of the story. Use the 'stuck in time' to learn and grow.

Cridge - FX'd for you girl. Can't wait to hear the good news.

I guess I was very disappointed because I had great hope for iUI. I had ovary drilling and lap done last year in October. After the lap my period and hormones are very normal now so I thought combining with IUI will do the trick. Well, I won't stop until I get my BFP so now I have a my plan for next cycle.They are planning 2.5mg letrozole but will increase my gonal-f dosage from day 8. Now I am just waiting for my AF to show her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->