Gonal Girls

hey girls! just checking in..7 dpo going crazy waiting!! hope everyone is doing good!! FX for all!!

I am also 7dpiui. How are you feeling Courtney?? I am having so much cramping this cycle and don't understand why. I hope its good news.

Hey ladies, I am still dosing up! Currently CD10 and a follie check tomorrow! Hope all is well with you ladies!!!
:dust:

Chiles - I can't believe you're cd10 already! Hoping for a fat follie tomorrow! :)

afm - not sure if I ovulated yesterday - hoping for a nice temp rise tomorrow as this morning's was inconclusive. My symptoms are all messed up from the gonal-f. I don't remember having side effects last time - have you ladies had side effects from the injections? I've had sore boobs since starting the injects and sore nipples the last week or so. Have any of you had the same thing?

I am also 7dpiui. How are you feeling Courtney?? I am having so much cramping this cycle and don't understand why. I hope its good news.

i've had a lot of cramping too. i called my doc because i was sure i had a cyst again. he said it could be a lot of things and not to worry. so i guess i won't!

Chiles - I can't believe you're cd10 already! Hoping for a fat follie tomorrow! :)

afm - not sure if I ovulated yesterday - hoping for a nice temp rise tomorrow as this morning's was inconclusive. My symptoms are all messed up from the gonal-f. I don't remember having side effects last time - have you ladies had side effects from the injections? I've had sore boobs since starting the injects and sore nipples the last week or so. Have any of you had the same thing?

I already posted in your journal, but for everyone else...I had sore boobs starting from one day after ovulation until 13 days later!!!! Ouch! My poor DH didn't like that!

Oh...and...I got a BFN this month. I have to wait to start round 2 of injections until we know what's gong on with this nodule that the FS found in my thyroid gland this morning.

Thanks Ladies for all the Good Luck!!!! I will be sure to update you ladies tomorrow with the results!!!!!! :)

@ cridge my breast are tender but it gets sore after the trigger.

@phoenix sorry about the BFN

Hi Ladies :wave:- I couldn't help read your thread as I just finished an IVF cycle on 300 of gonal F + 150 menopur (1/22-2/3), Ganirelix, and finally ovidrel trigger...(transferred on 2/5).

Cridge - As far as the Gonal, it made my bb's sore from the first injection.

Fx'd and :dust: to you all!!

Here is my update ladies,

Not so good today my u/s today showed follies under 10mm, :( and a really thin lining! So he cancelled the cycle. We are moving on to just Gonal F next cycle.

He say that he is surprised that I am not responding with my body weight. He usually see this happening with obese women. Whatever! I hate my ovaries right now. Just happy that he is willing to be more aggressive. The nurse almost made me break down. She was like I am sooo sorry, and my Repy was "its okay" and she was like no its not! Then the water works came, but I recovered nicely.

I am upset of course, so I will see all you ladies on CD1. I am starting provera tonight.

Good Luck everyone!!!! :dust:

:hugs:I am so sorry Chiles. But didn't you ovulate late last time with a lower dose. Maybe you will ovulate this time too. What CD are you???

I am CD 11, and yea I did. It was very late and by a trigger. And with only 1 follie, but my lining was not as thin as it is this time....I am feeling better. Hope to here some success stories from u ladies very soon!!!!

Chiles - :hugs:, really sorry you had to cancel your cycle. I'm glad you are able to see the brighter side (MD willing to get more aggressive and what not). I also think it is great they are going to start you off with AF right away.

Good luck, I look forward to see how next cycle goes!

awww sorry chiles! i think i'm right there with you...i held off as long as i could but i poas and it's negative. i go in for my blood test wednesday but i think i'm out this month. not looking forward to another round of injectables

Hi girls! I've been offline for a few days, so doing some catch-up.

Babydrms - welcome! I'm glad to hear of someone else that had sore boobs during injections. I knew it was from the injections because it pretty much did start day 1 and got much worse when I upped my dose. The sore nipples, though, didn't start until later.

Chiles - :hug: I'm so so sorry!! I've had what feels like way too many u/s that show no progress as well, but we've always changed my protocol (or I changed it on my own), and I've always ended up ovulating later that cycle. Is there no way to save this cycle?
Last cycle, my u/s was on day 12, and I had nothing going on. Lining was around 3/4 and I had no follies growing (just usual pcos follies). The u/s tech told me if she had to guess, she would have thought I was on CD6 - not 12. So I took the liberty of upping my femara, and I ovulated 9 days later. So I basically went from nothing to ovulating in 9 days.
This cycle my day9 u/s showed nothing going on (all follies under 5mm, however, my lining was at 8 already), so my doc doubled my gonal-f dose and I ended up ovulating on my own 9 days later. (Hmmm.... something about 9 days...)
I hope you can get things figured out! It's so frustrating!! :hugs: :hugs:

courtney - how many dpo did you poas? fx'd for your blood test on Wednesday!!

phoenix - :hug: I posted on your journal. :hugs:

afm - I've had a roller coaster weekend (ha! I even rode a roller coaster over the weekend!). I was waiting until today to give the final verdict of whether or not I ovulated.... which I did!!! Yay!! So I'm 5 dpo and will go in for a blood test on Friday. If you want the nitty gritty details, visit my journal, which I'll be updating soon.

Hi girls! I've been offline for a few days, so doing some catch-up.

Babydrms - welcome! I'm glad to hear of someone else that had sore boobs during injections. I knew it was from the injections because it pretty much did start day 1 and got much worse when I upped my dose. The sore nipples, though, didn't start until later.

Chiles - :hug: I'm so so sorry!! I've had what feels like way too many u/s that show no progress as well, but we've always changed my protocol (or I changed it on my own), and I've always ended up ovulating later that cycle. Is there no way to save this cycle?
Last cycle, my u/s was on day 12, and I had nothing going on. Lining was around 3/4 and I had no follies growing (just usual pcos follies). The u/s tech told me if she had to guess, she would have thought I was on CD6 - not 12. So I took the liberty of upping my femara, and I ovulated 9 days later. So I basically went from nothing to ovulating in 9 days.
This cycle my day9 u/s showed nothing going on (all follies under 5mm, however, my lining was at 8 already), so my doc doubled my gonal-f dose and I ended up ovulating on my own 9 days later. (Hmmm.... something about 9 days...)
I hope you can get things figured out! It's so frustrating!! :hugs: :hugs:

courtney - how many dpo did you poas? fx'd for your blood test on Wednesday!!

phoenix - :hug: I posted on your journal. :hugs:

afm - I've had a roller coaster weekend (ha! I even rode a roller coaster over the weekend!). I was waiting until today to give the final verdict of whether or not I ovulated.... which I did!!! Yay!! So I'm 5 dpo and will go in for a blood test on Friday. If you want the nitty gritty details, visit my journal, which I'll be updating soon.

i was 10 dpo, tested again today 12 dpo...BFN :cry:

Sorry Courtney!! :hugs: What's the plan for next cycle?

Thanks Ladies!!!!

Yes I believed that if we continued I would have and may still ovulate but I am getting my period induced by provera so we can jump right in to next cycle. Our last cycle before we take a break over the spring, and summer. Shed a few pounds and get sexy, have some fun!!!!! We have decided that we will probably jump right into IVF around September if we don't get our BFP before hand. My body needs a rest from all these drugs lol.

Hi Chiles!

I know what you mean - I'm feeling like my body is ready for a rest. I'm considering taking next cycle off (assuming I'm not pregnant this cycle), although I hate to waste any time, ya know?

So what have you/your doc decided to do with this next cycle? I really, really hope it all works out and you respond better. So you would have continued with this cycle if your doc didn't want you on provera? What's going to happen next cycle if the same thing happens? I really believe that if you keep stimming you'll eventually ovulate, so I hope you don't give up too early next time!! :hugs:

I hope you're feeling okay. I know how frustrating this is. I almost hate to say it, but I hope the witch finds you very soon so you can start fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->