Gonal Girls

I thought that curliegirlie I was shocked with the 1cm growth I thought it was mm just wanted to be sure as I thought 150mm follicle would be painful!
How are you doing? Good I hope?

thanks ladies. I guess i just got so excited that I didn't hear what they said correctly.:haha:

Congrats AMP26!!!

Drsquid - wowee!!! Triplets! How are you feeling about that? Scared? Excited? I felt very breathless from the very beginning of my pregnancy too. I thought it was strange and everyone thought it was because I had been lazy and I was out of shape. :dohh: I read into it and progesterone will do that to you. I still get pretty breathless, but nothing like I did in the beginning. :wacko:

cridge- rescanned.. just twins.. ha just.. would been freakng out if i hadnt thought there were 3. it is quite frustrating as im in pretty good shape and just get so winded.. i stopped supplementing progesterone cause mine was naturally 259 (when they want it to be above 20...). my ovaries are still quite large so im guessing most of the 13 made corpus luteum cysts.

Twins is awesome congratulations :happydance: they are truly a miracle :hugs: try and rest as much as you can :hugs:

Congrats drsquid.

Okay ladies follicels are now 19.6mm and 16.7mm, which means today is trigger day!!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo:

IUI is scheduled for sat morning at 10am.

Yay dbluett! We'll be awaiting your news!

Scerena - yes, I'm doing well, thanks! It's absolutely impossible to get anything done at work though. With the fatigue I am literally falling asleep at my desk (hopefully nobody notices when I close my eyes...). Yesterday I also had the worst headache ever. I never got them before and this was bad. I was really worried, because the night before, my OH used paint thinner in the house. We opened all the windows and doors, but I was afraid some lingered and made me sick, possibly affecting the little one. Hopefully all is ok though...

Dbluett- yay sending plenty of :dust: your way :wohoo:

Curliegirlie- glad you are doing good hun :hugs: does work know you are pregnant? Hope the paint thinner didn't cause your headache :hugs: headaches are the worse!

curlie- it is unlikely it caused you any problems. they are barely sharing our blood supply at this point. headaches are super common and have been one of my biggest issues (in addition to fatigue) tylenol is ok to take btw. today im feeling... off.. not nauseated per se... just off and crampier

Scerena - no, work doesn't know yet. We haven't told anyone yet! My parents and my DH's parents don't live in the same town as us, so we're trying to organize a Skype date to at least tell them sort of face to face. With my DH's parents, it's no problem, but with my parents, getting my mom to download and install Skype is a challenge... Even with all my directions! Haha...

Drsquid - thanks for the reassurance! Congrats on the twins! Did you have a Dr's appointment, or is this all confirmed by your own scanning?

my own scan. ob appointment is next weds the 18th

So last night i took the trigger shot. My nurse also told us to go head and have :sex: LOL. Tomorrow is IUI day and I am getting nervous!!

Kinda worried actually... My symptoms seem to have dissapeared... :S

Dbluett- congrats :wohoo:

Curliegirlie- try not to worry hunni loads of ladies do not have symptoms :hugs: when is your scan?

Hey ladies! Just stopping in...glad all is well!

Scerena- when do u test?

:hi: hope you and baby are well?
I test after the weekend.. I was weak and caved and tested 11dpo as i had pains- I'm classing it as :bfn:

We are great, I have my gender scan on august 2nd....heard LO heartbeat today!!!

I am hoping that its a :bfp: FX for you, and tons of :dust: :dust:

here is my journal link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1063137-dream-come-true.html#post19054219

More updates to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->