Gonal Girls

Congrats ladies curliegirlie drsquid your symptoms both sound like you are definitely pregnant :) love hearing symptoms!!!

Gl with you scan today curliegurlie :hugs:

Well just got off the phone I definitly ovulated :wohoo: my progesterone number was 39 :dance:

I haven't been here for a while as there has been nothing to report, big big congratulations to drsquid, wanting2010 and curliegirlie and to whoever else I have missed out on, I literally have scanned the pages since I last visited which was a while ago.
Sorry aimze for your loss, it will happen one day, just keep the faith

as for me, I am on yet another clomid and metformin cycle, went for a scan on day 11 and 2 follies at 11mm, day 13 showed 2 follies at 15 and 14 (though longest diameter was 18 and 16) went for a repeat scan on day 15 and everything had disappeared and there was fluid in the POD, so I am back on cyclogest pessaries and will test around the 22nd/23rd, I am going to try to resist before then but we all know thats not going to to happen. I really hope this cycle is it but I have a feeling it may not be and we will continue as we are, the good news is that I am responding to clomid and I am ovulating on my own and all my numbers seem to be improving so that has to be a positive.

Good luck to those ladies who are waiting and those who are starting out on gonal F, it really is an amazing drug but unfortunately my OG won't touch it again due to OHSS

I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle that great you have ovulated :wohoo: exactly what happened to me on my scan two of the 3 follicles disappeared and fluid on my lining and just got my results and it was def ovulation :)
Gl sending you plenty of :dust:

Scerena! That's great news that you ovulated! When was that? When do you get to test?

Norahbattie - Welcome back! We look forward to hearing your results around the 22/23 :)

Congrats Scerena. My little follicels keep growing.:happydance: They are now 16.2 cm and 14 cm. They grew 1 cm since yesterday.My lining is 10cm. Now just waitnig for the nurse to call with further instructions.

Dbluett- amazing news :wohoo: sounds like trigger time soon :happydance:

Curliegirlie- i went for my scan last Monday and they think I ovulated the weekend I reacon the Sunday due to bad cramps- if that's right then I am 9dpo going to just try and wait it out for :witch: and not test :)

Another 75 unit injection. Back tomorrow for another u/s and more b/w. Estrogen is now 544.

Curliegirlie- I know!! The one on the left went from 15 to 16.2. The one on the right went from 13 to 14. Estrogen level went from 336 to 544. Hoping that I may be able to trigger this week. Guess I am just gonna have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. I am just so thankful gonal is working. I was kinda discourged when clomid didn't work.

Great news scerena, and dbluett!!!!

Dbluelett- I was on a higher dose than you but when my follicles started to grow out the blue they were growing a little over 2mm a day so expect the unexpected, I went from like a 12mm to a 17mm in 2days.

:dust: to you both!!!!! can't wait to see you guys bfp :dust:

Hello Girls!!! I just wanted to let you know that I read all 80+ pages of your thread, and what a comfort each page has been to me! I'm picking up my first Gonal-F pen tomorrow, and I'll be taking my first shots while visiting the Dominican Republic for my best friend's wedding...to say I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement!!! Luckily reading everything that you guys have gone through has given me strength. Thanks so much for that!!!

Here's the short version of my story:
Married at 33, TTC right off the bat...no dice. Started seeing my beloved RE at 35, unexplained infertility. Tried Chlomid (killed my lining) w/ IUI for 3 cycles. Underwent exploratory surgery to correct what, if anything, was wrong. My doc found that I had minor endometriosis. He fixed me up and I got pregnant the very next cycle. I have a sweet little petunia now who is two & a half. SO BLESSED AND SO GRATEFUL!!! Now we're trying for a second. Tried for 6 months in our own thinking we'd get pregnant no problem...well, not so much!!! So now, this time around, I did a "Chlomid challenge" which resulted in my lining being a 4, so no IUI that month. Two months of femara & IUI, both w/ BFNs. Now my doc is adding Gonal-F. Now I'm crazy nervous, crazy stressed and crazy hopeful. I had my baseline yesterday w/ E @ 45.1 P @ 0.7 & FSH-4.8. My doc also said he "loved my ovaries"...made me smile!!!

OK...enough about me! Thanks for letting me get that out, and possibly providing me with an outlet to learn and express myself, cause I think we all know how tough this is!!! Thanks for listening and CONGRATS to all of you w/ BFPs!!! Fingers crossed for all of you awaiting results!! :0)

Welcome turkey!!!! We are pleased to have you, and honored that you made your 1st post on BnB with us!!!!!! Wish you the best with Gonal!!!!! And i will be checking in from time to time. But if you having any questions I am always around!!!!! :dust:

Chiles- thanks hun I am so scared its not going to happen but all you ladies who got your :bfp: from injectables give me hope- if not I have two more rounds...
:wohoo: you are over 12 weeks :happydance:

Turkey16- have a lovely holiday I got back from the Dominican just over a month ago it is lovely out there :)
Gl with the gonal f I hope it blesses you with your little miracle :)

:hi:Welcom Turkey16.
Okay my little follices grew another 1cm. They are now: 17.2 on the left and 15.2 on the right. :yipee:

Yay dbluett :wohoo: do you mean they grew 1mm or 1cm? Mine are measured in mm? Good that they are growing :) when are you triggering do you know?

Yay dbluett :wohoo: do you mean they grew 1mm or 1cm? Mine are measured in mm? Good that they are growing :) when are you triggering do you know?

I thought they said cm. Waiting for b/w to come back. My dr came into the room this morning when I was having my u/s done. He said probably another day of gonal since I am so close. I am going to assmue he will have me trigger on Friday.

Sounds great dbluett- think its mm hun if that was centimetres that would be like 150mm for a 15cm follicle- don't take my word or it but I know mine are measured in mm and mine was 16.4mm??? Anyway your follicles sound really good you should def be triggering Friday congrats :wohoo:

Hi ladies!

It's def mm, imagine a 17cm follcicle! That would be painful!! Haha... Yay dbluett, they're growing!

Welcome Turkey16 - this forum has helped all of us, and hopefully you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->