Gonal Girls

Thanks hun, think the :witch: will be here tonight or tomorrow I know when she's coming and she is def on her way :(

I will have a peak at your journal cannot wait to hear how your gender scan goes :)

:hugs:
Its not over til she shows up....I thought she was on the way too, so we shall see. But if she does we will not let it get any of you down. I am keeping my fx for you and the rest of our gonal girls!!! Either way we are one day closer to a :bfp: if this cycle don't do it, you have a greater chance next cycle. :dust:

@dbluett how did your iui go today? Hope you get some good numbers! :dust:

Sorry just got in...

No more pink cm when wiping- to be fair I'm not even sure if it was pink the loo roll was pink an I'd just woke up :haha:

So just going to wait and see if af comes no symptoms :shrug:
Feeling better now and got stocked up on pads :haha:

Well the :witch: is here in full swing... I am absolutely GUTTED, actually gutted doesn't even explain it! I had a :cry: on oh... Now I've pulled myself together. Phone up the clinic tomorrow to get a scan then onto another round of injectables if that pain was not a cyst hoping I don't have to sit out a cycle.

Chiles-IUI went well. The dr said mobility was 23million. He said that was really good. We even had :sex: last night to give some extra. LOL

Scerena, I'm am so sorry. Hang in there. It will happen one day.

Thanks hun that means a lot :hugs: I have a scan tomorrow just hoping I have no cysts so I can get on with the next cycle of injectables tomorrow fx'd!

Hi there everyone!!! Thanks for the warm welcomes! Just got back from my friend's wedding in Punta Cana, and I had a wonderful time. Took 5 mgs of femara on days 4-8, and did my first gonal-f shots on days 9 & 10. Kind of nerve-wracking to do it all internationally, but I think I pulled it off. Phew!! No major side effects, but I'm wondering if any of you experienced shortness of breath after starting the shots?? Might just be the traveling I suppose, but I definitely had some trouble taking a deep breath today...I'll run it by my RE when I head in for my Day 11 check-up. Hoping so hard for good news!!!!

Crossing my fingers for all of you gals awaiting news!!!

:hugs: scerena definitely cheering you on for your new cycle!!! Keep us updated!!!! Goodluck to all you other ladies in your new cycle or tww!!!! :dust:

i have NO willpower.. scanned again
https://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9476/photo4of.jpg

Awwww squid, you are probably still in shock. If I had the time and scan over and over I would too. Its amazing to see your babies I know. :) nice u/s

Drsquid- congrats on the Twinnies :) amazing scan pic :)

Chiles- thanks for cheering me on I have a scan in a couple I hours to check for cysts before I start meds again fx'd there are none! Hope you feel well?

Good Luck scerena!!
I am now 3 dpiui and i am getting very nervous. This 2ww is going to be really hard, especially since this is the first time getting to this point.

:dust to all!!!

Well looks like another NATURAL cycle :cry: just been for my scan and I have a nice big 4+cm cyst on my right ovary!
So p*ssed off right now :(

Scerena - cysts are the worst! I had a few of those...

Dbluett - when can you test?

Drsquid - that's absolutely amazing! Did you see the heartbeats? I'm anxiously awaiting my 8 week scan to make sure all is good. Like Chiles said, if I could be scanning on my own I would do it so often!

Turkey - I don't remember shortness of breath with gonal f, but I do remember being tired/sleepy at some point. It's possible. Best to mention it to your doctor, as you said! Hopefully you'll see some nice growth at your next appointment!

Curliegirlie, my test is on the 30th. I am going to try and hold off on taking a hpt. But i know i will probably break and end up testing.

i have NO willpower.. scanned again
https://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9476/photo4of.jpg

If I had the means, I would scan everyday! I'm pretty jealous! Your babies are looking great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->