Gonal Girls

Hey Dr. Squid! Twins??...now that's a SERIOUS surprise! So exciting!!! Congrats to you!!!

Dr squid - that's great! You are set!

Scerena - enjoy your time off and try to relax.. I know it's hard not to obsess!

dbluett - I think it could be implantation, but I'm not sure!

Thanks curliegirlie I feel relaxed just weird not obsessing every single thing :haha: how are you?

OK girls...IUI this morning went well. Doc said my husband provided the "sample of the week"...HA!! 200 million/90% motility...from what I see online, that seems pretty good...definitely gave my hub an ego boost!!! Anyhow, I have another question for you...would it make sense that it'd be more painful to ovulate when there are multiple follicles?? I have been feeling VERY crampy since last night (triggered on Thursday at 7:30) and this morning my insides felt like they were going to burst! Normally I have NO clue when I'm ovulating! The IUI was a little more painful too, but I hear that that's more on the doc that performs it...what do you guys think???

Turkey- yay for oh's super :spermy: that's great! Yes my ovulation last month was sooooo crampy and I had three and ovulated two :)
Gl in your tww sending plenty of :dust: your way :hugs:

Thanks Scerena!! I'm seriously in pain over here! I can hardly stand up straight and coughing or sneezing is a nightmare!! Ugh! So in your post you said you had three follies and ovulated 2...how on earth do you know that?? Man I have a lot to learn!!!

Scerena...how are you doing by the way?? Do you have a plan of attack for next cycle??

Turkey- because I had 3 mature follicles and I went back and two of them was gone and one was still there and I already ovulated them before my trigger as the fluid etc was there so they saw two were gone :) next cycle just back onto injects apparently hopefully the cyst will go!
Hope the pain eases up for you I wa cramping for a couple of days but one day worse than the other :hugs:

Thanks Scerena! Definitely feeling better today. Thanks for clearing the follicle question up too. So I'm guessing you don't have any trouble ovulating on your own. I never even contemplated ovulating BEFORE giving myself the trigger shot! Luckily we've been "babydancing" up a storm in addition to the IUI!!!

When will you know the status of your cyst? Does it hurt??

Hi ladies!!! Currently 7dpiui, and getting very nervous. Going to take hpt next Wednesday or thursday. Blood pt is on july 30th.

Best of luck to everybody

You're halfway there dbluett!!!:thumbup:
Baby Dust, Baby Dust, BABY DUST!!!

It is hard!!! Just try to keep busy I guess...You're already a week in, so hopefully you'll be hearing good news before you know it!! Are you still spotting?? Any new thoughts on the possible implantation bleeding? Any other possible symptoms?? Are you taking progesterone?? That's what has stressed me out most during my last two 2WWs because it will usually hold your period off, so both times I've had my hopes up pretty high...

I'm feeling much better today. Really hoping for a BFP this cycle. Getting older and DH is really not keen on all these drugs. On top of that my 2.5 year old is finally hitting the terrible twos, so DH is not exactly chomping at the bit to have another one right this instant!!! It's tricky for me also, because i'm a big runner, and running helps keep the stress & anxiety away, but i've decided to stop, at least for a few days, just in case it has any effect on the whole "sticking" factor...ya know? I've read a lot of conflicting info, and this time I'm gonna play it safe. Man, if I'd have known it would be this tough, I'd have started trying a lot earlier...

Thanks for letting me vent!!! Hope you are feeling good!

Turkey- I never ovulate on my own- I had ovarian drilling done in january and I had two natural ovulations and a natural annovulation cycle, then clomid with thin lining and the injects was the boost my body needed by the looks of things :)
How are you doing?

dbluett - I'm trying to remember if I had cramping that cycle. I didn't mark on my chart that I did, so I may not have, but then again, part of me seems to remember slight cramping starting at 5dpo...(I know I had it in previous bfn cycles around 5dpo)?? Sorry - that's not much help. When I *knew* I had something to hope for was the evening of 7dpo. I suddenly had major blue veins all over my chest and my hair and face were extremely greasy. :sick: It was so sudden and out of the ordinary, that I pretty much knew at that point. I did have a temp dip on 6dpo, which had never happened before. I had a + blood test the morning of 9dpo, but my level was only 3 (so, some might not consider that +). The afternoon of 9dpo I had a barely, barely + hpt so I knew we had hit it right! Good luck!!

Hey Scerena...glad to hear that your feeling better about having to do this "natural cycle". I really hope you're right about it being just what your body needs!! Stay positive!! Ovarian drilling sounds so intense! I'd never even heard of it before joining this thread!!! I definitely don't understand what it's all about, so I'll need to do some research for sure!!!

Question for any of you knowledgable ladies...if I triggered on Wednesday of last week (7-18) and had my IUI on Friday the 20th, what day "po" do I consider myself today?? I felt super-crampy on Friday, an hour or two after the IUI, so should I assume those were ovulation pains?? Or could they have been a result of the IUI?? I've been reading lots of BFP stories that detail symptoms by "dpo"(including yours Cridge! :thumbup:) and I'd just like to know what day to consider myself!!! Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Hello gonal-f girls, hope you don't mind me joining in...loving your group and the support you all have for each other. My background.....After 4 years of TTC naturally hubby and I are now venturing into IUI. He has been tested and is absolutely fine (excellent were the words used) I have had various tests including a laparoscopy and dye and nothing showing as against us. Went to fertility centre last week and had CD2 scan which showed nothing out of the ordinary...blood tests however showed a high FSH level indicating that I have a low egg reserve. So the IUI process as started! Meds so far have been:

Letrozole for 5 days
Gonal F injection 150 for 6 days
Cetrotide injection for 2 days

CD9 scan showed 4 follicles right side ranging from 7-14 and 2 on left side at 11 and 14. Dr said the follicles were "beautiful" which is encouraging! More gonal f and cetrotide injections and now progyluton tablets with CD 11 scan and blood tests tomorrow....hoping for good news.

The process so far hasn't been as scary or as invasive as we had thought...once I was over the initial fear of the needles I seem to have turned into a pro! Side effects so far have been feeling very hot and a dull headache and feeling a bit out of sorts mood wise... I wouldn't say moody or unhappy as such but not quite myself....but other than that all good....just feeling a bit like a pin cushion and my stomach is quite tender but bruising so far has been minimal. Interestingly feeling quite relaxed about this process as there is so little we can do to influence it, it's all about letting the chemicals do their thing!

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on your posts to see how you all progress.

Lots and lots of :dust: to all x

turkey - I think they typically do IUI's about 24-40 hours before you ovulate, however, you typically ovulate about 48 hours after a trigger shot. My last few cycles I would get really crampy RIGHT after I ovulated for up to a day. When you ovulate, you release fluid and sometimes that fluid will irritate your uterus and cause cramps. That being said, IUI's typically cause cramping too. So, to be on the safe side, I would consider Saturday or Sunday 1dpo. There's no real way to tell unless you were temping, but I think that's a safe guess.

Welcome berrysmoothie! It sounds like you're on your way to a bfp! Low egg reserve can be scary, so I hope you get your bfp right away!!

Hey Gonal Girls!!! Just stopping in to see how all is going!!!

GoodLuck Dbluett and turkey in the tww.

Scerena- Goodluck to you with your new cycle. Just because its a natural one does not mean you are out. You have the same chance of everyone else. :dust:

Welcome Berrysmoothie!!!! Wishing you the best on your ttc journey!!!! And soon well deserve :bfp:!!!!!!

See you ladies Around!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->