Gonal Girls

good thinking Phoenix! We could all probably learn a lesson from that, huh?

Shareena - do you remember me from the OD thread? (haven't seen you there in a long time, by the way!). I'm so happy to hear that you're still seeing benefits from that! I think my benefits ran out right at about 6 months post op. I do feel like going on femara was probably the culprit for messing things up again though. I could just tell that my body didn't like that drug.

It sounds like you have a good plan and from as much as I can get out of a post, it sounds like you're feeling a little more positive about things. :thumbup:

afm- I'm feeling like it's going to be a total no-go on the beta. I'll post as soon as I know something though!

oh yes! it is like groundhog's day!! LOL

well i went to see the RE today, he wants to move on to IVF. i have a diverticulum in my right tube and he thinks the sperm can't get pass it. I tend to ovulate from my right side too. Left side is fine but who knows if i'll ovulated from that side. so we're going to try this month with gonal f injections and IUI then I guess we'll start saving for IVF.

this is only our 3rd month trying with an RE...i didn't think it would go to IVF so soon. :cry:

Cridge - Ofcourse, i remember you from Ovarian drilling forum. Then I moved onto femara friends and now here. I don't understand how letrozole messed up your hormones but with our pcos bodies anything is possible. I am also worried all this medication might mess me up too. I don't know how long this positive effect will be for but I want to get pregnant before time runs out.

Courtney - Let's pray third time is our charm. Its my third IUI too. If it doesn't work for us then IVF next but hopefully it won't get to that.

K girls - freaking out here. My blood result from this morning is "3". Negative is less than 5, but when I was tested a couple months ago (and obviously not pregnant), the result was "<2". My nurse said "it could be a good thing or it could be from the injection". She doesn't know I didn't trigger, and since I didn't, I was thinking "gonal-f injection". It didn't hit me that she was talking about the trigger until I hung up. I was tempted to call her back and tell her I didn't trigger, but I don't want to be annoying.

So anyway - not sure what to think of a 3 level. What are your thoughts? I'm being retested on Monday and I can't allow myself to get my hopes up before then, but I have to say, they're up a little. :dohh: What do you think?!

Cridge- You are very early and bhcg- 3 is a good sign. You know i think anything less than two is negative here and above is pregnancy. I know its hard to be patient but its just for another couple of days. Good luck dear.

Thanks Shareena! I think my doc believes anything over 2 is positive as well, but the lab says >5 is +. She didn't say anything about it being + today because she thinks I triggered and that the 3 might be leftover from the trigger. Of course, my brain wasn't working properly at the time to think to tell her. :dohh: I ended up taking a FRER this afternoon and it had the lightest line you've ever thought maybe you've seen - but it was there! I've seen a lot of negative tests, and this wasn't one! :thumbup:

Courtney - we're measuring hcg in the blood. Typically, they say anything less than 5 is negative, but you'll usually only find anything more than 2 in post menopausal women. I had a recent test done that was <2, plus with the barely + FRER, I'm pretty certain I've not had this much in me any time recently.

I'm holding out my excitement until after my retest on Monday, but I'm thinking this might be it!

I think this is it for you Cridge. You can keep doing UPG and it should be getting darker :)

Ok girls, I am on Cd2 today. Lets see if this cycle will give me BFP. How are you doing Cridge??

Good luck this cycle Shareena!!!

I'm doing really well. Had my first cry this morning all the way to the docs office. So that's a clue it's starting to sink in. :) I get my 2nd beta back this afternoon and I'm hopeful that it's a really good number! According to the 5 tests I've taken over the weekend, my numbers have just gone up and up! I've posted pics in my journal if anyone is interested in seeing them.

How is everyone else doing? It's been quiet around here.

You are the first one graduate of gonal-f on this forum :). Congratz and best wishes!! I am wondering whether you have mutilples ;)

glad to hear someone around here is getting a bfp finally!! congrats cridge!!!!:happydance:

You are the first one graduate of gonal-f on this forum :). Congratz and best wishes!! I am wondering whether you have mutilples ;)

Am I really? Yay! Hopefully it's a sign of great things to come for everyone!!

I have a feeling it's not multiples based on my numbers (I'd think they'd be higher :shrug:), but I guess it's possible! I go in on Wednesday for a repeat beta and I assume we'll schedule an ultrasound at that point.

My beta on Friday morning was 3 and this morning 61!!

starting my second round of injections tomorrow, hopefully i will ovulate on my left side but if not will start ivf in the summer. have to save up for it...soo freaking expensive!!

courtney - good luck with the injections!! What dose will you be on?

Shareena - good luck!! Looking forward to a second BFP on here!

Cridge- Congratulations, you sure have waited for this. I admire your persistance and patience through ttc!

courtney - good luck with the injections!! What dose will you be on?

he upped it to 150 since he's not worried about multiples...if only i would ovulate on my left side things would be soooo much easier!

Thanks so much babydrms! This is your 2nd go for IVF, right? I can't imagine how hard IVF would be. Good luck!! I really hope you get your bfp soon!!!

courtney - I ended up on 150iU as well, so FX'd it'll work for you!! Once the fertilized eggie reaches the uterus, it usually floats around for a couple/few days before implanting, so I wouldn't give up completely if you ovulate on your right - it might find it's little way over to the left side!

have you taken your first shot or do you shoot up in the evening? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"