Gonal Girls

Kmae-I NEVER Ovulated on my own before without a trigger except on that cancel cycle, but I had alot of follicles and I mean ALOT!!!! I am also very irregular and typically use provera to jump start my cycles as well.

Hey Scerena :hugs: We are well today. Hopefully you won't have to much longer and you can start your new cycle in no time! :dust:

Chiles glad that you are both well :) cannot wait to be sat here with my bump one day hopefully the day will come quickly :)

Kmae - Both times I used gonal-f I didn't use a trigger shot and ovulated on my own. Got pregnant both times too. I was prescribed a trigger with both cycles but first time was "cancelled" due to a death in the family and second time I wanted to just let nature take it's course.

It will be soon scerena!!!! Very soon!!! FX for you!!!! and tons of :dust:

Thanks hun :hugs:
Can't wait to start injecting myself again :haha: I feel weir not doing anything at all ttc I need to feel like I'm doing something lol!

I hated my break cycles too. It was like I would have a cancelled cycle, and then everyone will been done moved on, again, and then again. And even when you are on a break you still think about it...so you are never really taking a break :wacko: I would just google my life away on success stories. It kinda helped me through it.

Kmae- my cycle was going to be cancelled (as I had 3 mature follicles) my clinic on like a max of 2! I went for a scan a couple of days later and I ovulated two of them on my own (I don't normally ovulate)!
That was good except I had a cyst from the left over follicle so I've had to sit out and just taken provera! Fx'd that doesn't happen and things go smoothly for you :hugs:

Curliegirlie- so good to see you on here I hope you and baby are doing well? :hugs:

Llampie- all sound really good :) gl :dust:

Alicatt how was your scan??

Chiles :hugs: :hugs: hope you and your baby girl are well?

Afm- finished provera Monday evening still awaiting the :witch: grrr! Got my meds as soon as af comes cd3 scan and the injections start :happydance: hated being out this cycle!

My scans were good I think?

Left O: 9, 9, 8, 8, 8 plus 2 more
Right O: 8,8,8, plus 1 more

Lining was 8mm

Estrogen was 227

FS upped my doses from 225 iu of Menopur and Bravelle to 225iu of Menopur and 300 iu of Bravelle.

I go back again tomorrow morning to see where we are at, then probably again on Sunday? I don't know, we will discuss that tomorrow I guess. I am also curious about the other bloodwork that was done. Whether my AMH or other levels have changed since we did them back in May. I am going to inquire about this too!

Hmmm...wonder what my body is going to do- "to ovulate or not to ovulate" that is the question. I hate taking a break as well- I still obsess about it just as much! I am just hoping that I don't have to sit the next one out too due to cysts. I never thought I would say this- but I can't wait until I get to inject myself again(sound like an addict!).

Alicatt, it looks like you are growing a good amount of large follicles. Let us know how much they have grown the next time you go in. It's so exciting!

I have a question for all of you, since starting Clomid and now injections, I seem to have about 2lbs creep on each cycle- yet I'm not doing anything different. I am now up to 6-7lbs. Do any of you have this same issue since starting the meds?

Hmmm...wonder what my body is going to do- "to ovulate or not to ovulate" that is the question. I hate taking a break as well- I still obsess about it just as much! I am just hoping that I don't have to sit the next one out too due to cysts. I never thought I would say this- but I can't wait until I get to inject myself again(sound like an addict!).

Alicatt, it looks like you are growing a good amount of large follicles. Let us know how much they have grown the next time you go in. It's so exciting!

I have a question for all of you, since starting Clomid and now injections, I seem to have about 2lbs creep on each cycle- yet I'm not doing anything different. I am now up to 6-7lbs. Do any of you have this same issue since starting the meds?

Yes, it is quite infuriating. With my latest round of meds I think I have gained 5-6 lbs in the past 2 weeks. My stomach is so bloated, I can't wait for it to go down! I think it is normal to have this kind of weight gain. Even if it sucks :(

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes, I have my next scan at 9am tomorrow.

Wow wow!

Looks like I missed some action on here! I am getting ready to move to another city, and my work is insane, so I don't have as much time as I'd like to catch up on my gonal girls action!

Alicatt- I did IVF and I was feeling the same as you. It's like a whirlwind - I feel it all happened so fast! In the end, it's not that bad... and hopefully the outcome will be positive, positive, positive!

Kmae - did you try to BD anyway? It might be worth a shot! :)

Llampie - Are you doing IUI after your trigger? Keep us posted :)

Yes I did do two back to back IUIs after I triggered. I triggered monday and did IUI yesterday and this morning. I have had some cramping and spotting today which I understand is pretty normal after IUI. I never experienced it with my last cycle IUIs though. I have also been really irritable today, which is probably a side effect of the trigger shot but I didn't feel this way last cycle. Maybe its a good sign? Oh and probably TMI, but I have had a ton of EWCM the last few days.

Chiles thanks hun :hugs: yeh I'm a google addict too :haha:

Alicatt so glad that things are looking good :) I hope today's scan goes well :)

Kmae I have been the same this break! It's crazy how we get addicted to the injections I think it just makes us feel like we are doing something, it been hard sitting out for nearly 8 weeks! Try and take the time to relax :hugs:

Llampie I've heard EWCM is a good sign :) when did you do your trigger shot???

Cridge I hope that you are well and your pregnancy is going good?

Scerena - thanks! Hopefully you can start your cycle really soon. I am doing well... Still a bit sick, but then when I feel better I'm worried something's wrong. Always something to worry about!

Alicatt - Sounds good so far! Keep us updated!

Chiles - How are you? Are you showing?

Morning Ladies!

scerena - I hope your cycle starts soon, no fun sitting out waiting, I think I would go crazy :wacko: too!

Llampie - EWCM is a great sign, means you are fertile, YAY! I hope your IUIs went well and that your 2WW flies by and delivers good news! :thumbup:

AFM - Had my CD10 scan, and I have 20 follicles on the left and 10 on the right, wow! My lining is a triple lining at 10mm, YAY! The only issue is that the follicles aren't growing that fast, they are only around 9-10mm (the biggest ones). So they have only grown 1mm in 2 days. UGH. I have gone from 11 follicles to 30.. EEK! So they are going to wait for my estrogen bloodwork this afternoon, and suggest what to do with me then. I have to go back for another scan tomorrow. The DR mentioned that from here on out I'll be seeing a lot of them. :haha: Sounds like daily appts for a while. :wacko:

Kmae - I gained 9 pounds during my gonal-f round. :wacko: I don't remember gaining anything the first time I did gonal-f.... 10 years ago. I was able to lose 6 of them quickly during the first few weeks of my pregnancy, but then I started gaining...and gaining...and gaining.... :haha: I don't know if it's a "side effect" of the meds, but I certainly didn't do anything to gain those 9 pounds except start injecting myself with hormones.

Scerena - thanks! Hopefully you can start your cycle really soon. I am doing well... Still a bit sick, but then when I feel better I'm worried something's wrong. Always something to worry about!

Alicatt - Sounds good so far! Keep us updated!

Chiles - How are you? Are you showing?

I have been great, And I am not really showing like I thought I would be by now. :shrug:

How have you been? wow you are 14 weeks already!!!!! :happydance: Have any of you ladies heard from squid? I wonder how her and the twins have been.

Hello ladies! So glad I found this thread!! My name is Amber and am a proud Mommy to 2 boys. We have been TTC for 2 1/2 years now with 2 MC and nothing in between. Went in for loads of testing and have found I have mild PCOS (polycystic ovaries but not really any other symptoms and my labs were good) and hubby has a balanced translocation in his DNA we have one child together so we know we can do it so we are opting to do Gonal F and the HCG trigger shot and timed intercourse. I am CD 5 and tonight will be my 3rd injection of Gonal F. Just wondering (without reading through the 130 pages on the thread!) if anyone has any tips to make this cycle successful, can give me an idea of what I am in for, and anything that might help minimize side effects. Thank you all!!!

Curliegirlie I can imagine that you keep worrying over everything when pregnant :hugs:

Alicatt sounds like progress and a great lining do I hope that things all stay good :)

Amber :hi: welcome to the thread :) I've done one cycle and I just had mood swings really, can't remember anything else off the top of my head :dohh: I joule be starting my second round within the next week :)
Gl Hun :dust:

No mood swings yet but am having some tugging/pinching pains in my ovaries feels like my ovulation pains. Did find somewhere that drinking more water helps so I have been doing that, today it seems better than yesterday.

welcome amber! :hi: I have found that I don't really have any side effects from gonal-f. I've done 2 rounds of gonal-f and got pregnant both times. That being said, this last time (10 years later than the first), I did gain a bunch of weight during my gonal-f cycle. I don't know if I can contribute that to the gonal-f, as I was on femara for 6 months beforehand, and I think the femara was doing a number on my body. My only other "side effect" of the gonal-f was a massive amount of cf from the beginning of my cycle until I ovulated. I've never had any problems with gonal-f and definitely feel it's my drug of choice. :winkwink: Good luck!

I am truly excited about this cycle. Like I said I have 2 boys with one MC in between them but never really thought I had fertility problems until trying for number 3. We got pregnant with the boys and my 1st MC rather quick but this last time it took us a year to conceive the first time only to MC at 7 1/2 weeks then a year later we got pregnant again to MC again at 7 1/2 weeks. So hoping for a super sticky baby :dust: would even take 2 if I had to :winkwink: I have been reading back on some of the posts and you all seem like such lovely ladies so glad Google led me to you all!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->