Gonal Girls

Alicatt - it's faint, but I see something there! Post tomorrows too please!! Eeee - Hope this is it!!!

I think I see a line too Alicatt... but blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines. :nope: I hope tomorrow's is darker!!! FX'd!!

Eh I'm not really sure as far as symptoms. My body has been so wacky lately. I think the crinone is making my boobs hurt I read it can be a side effect but if that isn't it then it could be my pre-af symptoms. It's weird with my other 5 pregnancies I knew I was pregnant early. I don't know if I'm just trying really hard not to get my hopes up or what. But either way I'll test again in the morning and see.

Todays scan:
7.5 lining
1 follicle at 21mm the rest got left behind :happydance:

I triggered and it stung like a bitch!!!

Got to test two weeks today, they recommended every other day bd for :spermy: quality... What do you reacon ladies we usually do every other should I try every day for a change hmmmm??? In thinking I should stick to every other right?
The nurse was so happy everything went smoothly and said "I'll be waiting for your call in two weeks hopefully next time ill be doing your pregnancy scan" Im not getting me hopes up- was just lovely for her to be so positive bless her :)

alicatt I think I see the line I agree with Cridge blue tests are horrible- hope your line is darker today :) gl :dust:

scerena - I think they recommend every other day just to build up the :spermy:, but if everything is a-ok in that department, I would try every day just for kicks. When I got pregnant, we were doing it like 2-3 times a day. :blush: Although, when I got pregnant with W, it was like a one time thing due to extenuating circumstances. GL!!

Thanks Cridge :hugs: oh has a normal count but not amazing numbers like some who's Ohs are in the hundreds... I really am unsure what to do, I think I'll say every other day and if it happens daily then it does maybe?

Omg Cridge you are so near the end of your pregnancy how exciting!!! How are you feeling about it all are you nervous or okay?

I'm good. I'm starting to feel a little claustrophobic in my own body... very strange (and not good) feeling. I'm ready for Ninja to be here so I can sleep on my back. :haha: I'm a little nervous about the sleep deprivation... I had a breakdown with W when he was about 3 months old because I had insomnia so bad, but that's it. If I think about the years ahead, that's when I get nervous. Having to raise 2 "only children" isn't a fun thought... but I'm sure we'll love it. :)

Aw do you usually sleep on your back then???
Sleep must be getting awkward with your bump :hugs:

Hopefully :ninja: will sleep a little more for you, how old is W now??? Is he getting excited now or when :ninja: is here I guess it will be more realistic for him :)

Yay scerena!! FX for you!!! We did every day but you should do what ever you feel.

cridge I remember that feeling! So excited for you!!!

AFM another :bfn: this morning but trying not to get discouraged. :nope: Beta tomorrow so still keeping my fingers crossed!!

Good luck tomorrow Hun I hope you have a nice beta result fx'd!

Here is a picture..

As I said it was super faint.. maybe I'm just kidding myself?

That's a line!!!!!
Let us know how it is tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Unfortunatley I'm still not seeing a :bfp: on FRER and the Up&Up one I took this morning is no darker than yesterday's. Frustrating to say the least!

BETA is Monday.. I think I will give up testing until then.

Alicatt - Dang. :nope: I hope you still get your bfp!!

Same goes for the rest of you testing soon!!! We need more bfp's on this thread!!!

Aw do you usually sleep on your back then???
Sleep must be getting awkward with your bump :hugs:

Hopefully :ninja: will sleep a little more for you, how old is W now??? Is he getting excited now or when :ninja: is here I guess it will be more realistic for him :)

I usually start out on my back but I end up all over the place - stomach and right side mostly. So spending a lot of time on my left side is killer for me.

W turned 10 in June. He's very excited for his little brother to get here, although he's not being very helpful with a name choice. :haha: He really wants to be at the hospital and, although we've had "the talk", he doesn't understand why we don't want him there. :saywhat: He's been helping put things together, like the bassinet and mamaroo and he likes to go into the nursery and check things out. :cloud9:

Awww W sounds very cute he sounds like he is going to be an amazing big brother :)
Bless him wanting to go to the hospital how sweet :)

Not long now and you can sleep on your right side although I am sure it feels like long for you :hugs:

hi ladies, i was wondering if maybe i could join the thread.

i am on my 2nd cycle of injectables and i triggered this eve (so exciting for me lol) so this will be my first official 2ww! lets hope i have beginners luck.

:hi: kas we are very similar! This is my second round and I triggered today :) how often are you going to bd?

Hey Gonal Girls...Just checking in to say hey, I have not read all the posts, just this page but I want to wish all you gorgeous ladies GOOODDDD LUCCCCK!!!! And sprinkle tons of :dust:

Allicat: I hope that you get a good beta, I have my fx and toes for you!!!! :dust:

ANd goodluck scerena and kas with testing :dust:

:wave:kas22 Welcome!! Good luck with your 2ww!!

AFM I said I wasn't going to get down about my :bfn: this morning but I did start to anyway. Then realized that af isn't actually due til the 4th and I'm only 10DPO. So here's to hoping for good beta tomorrow!!

Welcome Kas! I hope the 2nd round does the trick!

Scerena, wow great size follicle! It sounds very promising! I hope your TWW flies by!

Alicat, I am really really hoping that the 2nd line gets darker- its still early.

Amber, i am wishing you good news at your beta tomorrow- ill be waiting for your update!

Cridge, oh I really hope you sleep better this second time around. It's great that W is excited to have a little bro. He will be a lot of help especially when he is around 13. My little brother was born when I was 14 and I remember feeding him, changing diapers, giving baths, and took him everywhere with me once I started driving. We are still really close (he is 19 now).

Hi Chilies! Thanks for the positive thoughts!

kmae thanks :) how are you doing???

amber yes you are still real early I have everything crossed for you :)

chiles :hi: how's you? I hope your pregnancy is all going good :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->