Gonal Girls

Thanks so much Kmae! My son is a little nervous about the age gap. Not so much because of how he feels, but he thinks other people will think it's strange. I feel bad that he feels that way. He's so excited and will be a huge help!

As for the sleep thing.... here I am at 4:45am (been up since 2ish). It must be bad because no matter how bad it's gotten in the past, I've never resorted to getting on the computer in the middle of the night. :nope: Oh well.

:hugs:

Kas - Welcome! Hope this is your month. This is my first cycle on injectables.

Amber - lots of luck at your beta today. Sending you :dust:

I have a question for the group - if you test your trigger out, how is it usually looking by 11 days past trigger? I did a pre-filled shot of ovidrel. I'm usually negative by 11 dptrigger.

Here are the results including today's

https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/bvstudio1/compilation_zpsd0db5680.png

hey ladies,

thanks for the warm welcome,

scerena, thats great news we can help each other through the 2ww! I'm gonna bd as much as poss to be honest don't want to waste this chance lol how about u?

do any of you no how long the hcg stay in ur system for?
xx

kas I bd yesterday and will either today or sat morning... Yes we can be tww buddies :happydance:

bonnie :hi: I am not sure Hun but I am sure one of the other ladies can help you :)

cridge W sounds soooo sweet bless him :hugs:

bonnotron - I can't tell if 11dpo is darker or the same as 10dpo. Eeep! Could be the trigger still, but .... I think you'll just have to keep testing to see if it gets darker. GL!!!

Hi Scerena, I'm doing ok- just waiting to get through this cycle. I'm hoping to be able to get my baseline u/s again around Oct 20th.

Bonotron and Kas, I haven't been able to do a trigger/hcg yet so I can't help you there- but I really hope those lines start getting darker!

Amber, update us about your beta when you get a chance!

bonno= looked a bit darker to me on day 11 (and btw as ive stated before... im always super neg on these tests and rarely see what people claim to see). def a good sign =)

I'm with squid on this one bonno The latest one does seem a little darker. And I'm the same way I am usually very negative about these things. I'm in a group on FB and people are always posting pics of tests and a million people say they see the line but I don't. Just keep testing!! GL!!

AFM no results yet. Checked online and they aren't posted yet if they don't post them I should get a cal between now and 4 so in the next 3 hours. Ahhhhhhhhhh!! I think I'll go insane!

Hey girls!

Just dropping in to say hi!

Alicatt - good luck - I hope the line gets darker!

Scerena - good luck with the 2ww!

Bonno - I think it is darker as well... I hope it gets even darker!

Amber - good luck! The waiting is so hard!

Guess it's a :bfn: for me :cry: <0.5 HCG and progesterone and estrogen dropped a lot too. Was really really hoping this was our month.

amber I am so sorry Hun :hugs: it's always disheartening :hugs: sending tons of :hugs: your way :hugs:

kmae it's so hard when you have to have time off I had about 8 weeks after my first cycle I was soooo bored and just wanted to get going again! Do you ovulate on your own? If so you still have a chance :hugs: I hope you're not waiting too much longer :hugs:

curliegurlie thanks Hun :hugs: how are you????

Guess it's a :bfn: for me :cry: <0.5 HCG and progesterone and estrogen dropped a lot too. Was really really hoping this was our month.

So sorry Amber! It is no fun getting those numbers back. I think I will be hearing the same thing come Monday. I just don't think I am pregnant, when none of the tests I have taken show anything. :cry:

:hug: Hopefully you will have better luck next month!

alicatt don't count yourself out yet!! FX for you!! Someone has to get good news!!

Amber - So sorry to hear about the BFN. Be extra good and kind to yourself this weekend.

Ali - sorry to hear that you're still getting BFNs. It's so discouraging.

I broke down and bought 2 boxes of FRERs so I don't drive myself crazy with the wondfos. I have a batch known to give false positives (although its given me plenty of BFNs), so I'm second guessing the tests. Of course, now I have nothing to compare the FRER to, since I've been taking wondfos the whole time. Either way it will be a couple more days before I know anything for sure.

Scerena, I ovulate on my own sometimes, so I am really hoping my body corporates this cycle! I have a ton if IC OPKs so I'll know. Doc said if I don't O by cd 20 then to take the progesterone pills to force AF. I would rather not take any more meds then I have to though!

Amber, I'm so sorry sweetie:cry: I was really hoping this was the one for you to. Next round will they increase your meds so you create more mature follicles?

Ali, it is still early; but, I know it's hard to stay upbeat when you are already feeling out:hugs: but, I still have hope for you!

Bonnotron, great plan! I can't wait until you get to test!

kmae I'm really not sure what's going to happen from here. I actually got my period today so day 3 will be Sunday and I don't know what happens now. Will they just do it on day 4 instead? I called them and they said someone would call me back but I really don't know what their hours are. :confused:

kmae I'm really not sure what's going to happen from here. I actually got my period today so day 3 will be Sunday and I don't know what happens now. Will they just do it on day 4 instead? I called them and they said someone would call me back but I really don't know what their hours are. :confused:

Most hospitals have a weekend staff. My last baseline u/s was on a Sunday. Hopefully, your does too. Just be sure to leave a message stating that you are cd 1 and will be doing injections. Geez... I hope they call you back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->