Gonal Girls

amber - I started my injections on cd5 just because I was having a hard time getting the meds. So I think you'd be okay to get your baseline done on cd4 if that's how it works out. Don't stress about it. :)

Good to know cridge because I still haven't heard back from them. I even went online to my patient portal and clicked on the thing to let them know too after submitting it it said that a message would get to the staff.

I'm kind of worried though as my luteal phase was only 11 days. She thought I'd get my period Sunday but I got it Friday.

hi all, hope ur weekend has been a good 1,

amber i started mine on cd 4 so try to go worry.

i really hope i have done enough this month to get me my bfp, its out of my hands now!

scerena, hows ur 2ww going? its killing me already lol

Alli - how are you going? feeling any better / different about this cycle?

I got AF today - that's a 10 day LP, while taking progesterone. Amber, I just saw that your was 11. Are you on progesterone? Normally my LP is 14 days on crinone, but I guess the gonal does wonky things to my hormones.

I have my appt set to go in Tuesday to start the next cycle. Here's hoping it goes better then this one.

I got AF today - that's a 10 day LP, while taking progesterone. Amber, I just saw that your was 11. Are you on progesterone? Normally my LP is 14 days on crinone, but I guess the gonal does wonky things to my hormones.

I have my appt set to go in Tuesday to start the next cycle. Here's hoping it goes better then this one.

Thanks for asking about me! I'm still getting BFN's on FRERs. I'm the equivalent of 16DPO today, so I think the BETA tomorrow will undoubtedly be negative. The only thing giving me any hope whatsoever is my lack of AF symptoms today. I feel groggy and exhausted, but I haven't had any cramping or lower back pain, and I continue to have headaches, and night sweats and insomnia, or really horrible vivid dreams when I dream. Last night I had a dream that my IVF failed and I went in to see my FS and he said, I'm sorry there is nothing more we can do for you! It was like watching a movied of myself. So of course that didn't help my mood when I did wake up. Also my temps have jumped the past few days. So who knows? I certainly don't! By this time tomorrow I will know one way or another whether this worked. So at least I will be out of my misery soon!

So sorry to hear that your period came early while on progesterone supplementation. That doesn't normally happen. I hope this next cycle is your BFP!!! :dust:

alicatt I hope that you get a surprise beta Hun :hugs:
What a horrible dream Hun :hugs:

kas my tww is going okay really feels wierd for some reason I don't feel like I am in my tww :dohh:
When will you test??

kmae I know what you mean about taking more meds than needed, I had to end up taking provera with my crappy cycle! I hope you manage to o by cd20 everything crossed for you :hugs:

bonnotron sorry about your short lp :hugs: I hope that your next cycle is better :hugs:

Hello Ladies!! Just finished my 6th shot of gonal f. Go back to dr on tuesday for follow up bloowork and u/s.

:dust: to everybody

Good luck dbluett!!

AFM still haven't heard from my RE's office. Hoping they call in the morning and we can get things going. If not I will call them when I get up. Do any of you know if they can do something to lengthen my LP with the Gonal? I was on Crinone once a day since 3DPO but still my LP was only 11 days. Or will it just be a matter of adjusting the Gonal dose? This is all so new to me.

ali- that sucks when you have super strong dreams, they stick with you the whole day. i had horrible dreams thursday night and couldnt shake em all day friday

amber- as far as i know gonal doesnt do anything for lp. crinone should

I read that progesterone and B6 could help lengthen it but this was my shortest LP that I know of. I started using OPK's a couple months ago and according to them I had a 14-17 LP and now on Prenatals that have B6 and on the Crinone I have a shorter one. Ugh just so confused and worried. Tomorrow morning can't get here fast enough.

dbluett good luck sending you plenty of :dust:

amber is your scan tomorrow morning then? Sorry I have no advice on lp's :hugs:

Weird I know I'm in the tww but I just don't really feel like I am it's weird not really been thinking about it you knw...

Good luck dbluett!!

AFM still haven't heard from my RE's office. Hoping they call in the morning and we can get things going. If not I will call them when I get up. Do any of you know if they can do something to lengthen my LP with the Gonal? I was on Crinone once a day since 3DPO but still my LP was only 11 days. Or will it just be a matter of adjusting the Gonal dose? This is all so new to me.

amber - you should not get your period on progesterone at all. mines starts about 5 days after I stop progesterone (I'm on endometrin 3xday) and if I'm not on progesterone then my LP is only about 12 days. You might need a higher dose. I don't think gonal has anything to do with it. good luck - I hope they have an explanation for it.

ali - hang in there! I hope you get some good news today.

Ali, here's to hoping you get a surprise beta today!

Amber, I really hope your docs office calls you back today. As if ttc isn't stressful enough huh?! Sorry, I can't help you with your LP question- my normal LP is 11 days; however, when I took Clomid it extended it to 13-14 days. I will be doing a combo cycle (Clomid and Menopur) once AF comes but; won't be able to tell you if even the combo doses extend it as well until then (expect AF around 10/20). Hopefufully you will be pg by then!

Bonnotron, sorry about your LP, but plenty of women get pg with a short LP. At least that is what I tell myself since my LP is short too!

Dbluett, Good Luck! Let us know how your scan goes!

Scerena, that's great! It sounds like you are staying nice and relaxed in your tww:thumbup:

scerena, i kind feel the same, this is my first ever 2ww in 2 years that i actually no so it kind of don't feel real lol, I'm not sure when i will be testing how about you?
how many dpi are you again?
also where abouts in the uk are you?

do u or anyone no how long the hog trigger shot is in your system for?

Ok went in for baseline today and no cysts so we got the go ahead!! :yipee: She's starting me out on 150 instead of 75 like last time. She doesn't seem worried about the LP she said something about it being because I stopped my meds......but had I still been taking them I wouldn't have done the crinone til that night so not sure I understand her logic there. But anywho CD4 and will start injections tonight! Got my fingers crossed that this will be the one!

kas22 I have heard the trigger can stay in your system as long as 10 days. Just depends on how fast your body metabolizes it. I tested mine out (tested everyday til I got a negative) and was getting negatives about 3 days later. Good luck!!!

kmae loving being so relaxed :) COME ON AF she needs to hurry up I want you to get started ASAP :)

kas it's weird isn't it once you know you have ovulated you feel so much more relaxed... Well I done timed intercourse and triggered Thursday and she said to test two weeks from then so that would be the 11th, how about you???

amber woooop good luck fx'd for you :)

ali any news? Has anyone heard any news from her? Hoping you got good news today!!

AFM Just did my first injection. And did the math and won't have enough left to make it to my next appointment so I have to go across town Wed and Thurs one to the pharmacy and the other to my RE lol! Figures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->