Gonal Girls

mizuno take care of yourself and I hope you have a relaxing break.

mizuno I am sorry af got you :hugs: enjoy your break and travelling and I hope in the process you get a surprise bfp Hun :hugs:

bonnotron that's really good Hun at least you haven't got to sit a whole month out! Can't wait for you to get started again :)

drsquid how are things going? I hope that your pregnancy is going all good with your twins :)

Scerena, I got my eye on October 11th for you! I have the question "to test or not to test" every cycle...I've done both and AF or a BFP both are equal downers, however, when AF comes I feel like I have another chance sooner since I'm already in my cycle. Just see how you feel around your testing window. GL!

Bonnotron, :hugs: I'm sorry, I know how it feels to have to wait out due to cysts- I'm in that boat right now! Two weeks is a lot better than waiting a month- I hope it flies by for you!

Mizuno, have a great trip and I hope your break helps your health:flower:

Ali, wow BCP for 2 months, did they say why 2 instead of 1? Well I hope you get the best present ever for Christmas!!! I hope you will still be checking in here!

Cridge, well said! I feel okay with my RE, plus he has helped 2 of my friends get pg and isn't afraid to color outside of he lines sometimes if it helps me. But, I am on the search for a new OB and think I just found her. I went in this last time and got seen by an OB since it was a Sunday- this lady came in (who I've never seen before) and knew my whole history. She also made me feel listened to and only charged me $15 for the ultrasound (instead of $115) since A large cyst was found and I was upset!

Amber, Woohoo no cysts- thats awesome! I hope the 2nd round does the trick for you! I'm curious to see how your body will react with the increase in dose- I hope it creates a lot of mature follies for you ( but not too too many).

Thanks kmae! I'm excited too!!! I have my us tomorrow so we'll see how I'm responding so far. I know I definitely feel a difference in starting off with the 150 vs the 75! Last cycle it looked like I had 3 good follies at this point which turned into 5 by the end.

kmae Thanks I probably wont test to be honest, but I will see nearer the time I guess :)
How are you today? Hope you're well???

amber Good luck for tomorrow I have everything crossed that all is moving smoothly for you :)

Well I have 4 follies right now!! 7,9, and two 12's! Just got the call about my levels and my estrogen is a little low so she upped my dose to 225 and I go back in on Monday looking like triggering mid next week she said.

Ok do any of you ladies know if it's normal for them to add menopur in the middle of a cycle? They didn't say anything when they called about my levels and told me to up the dose of gonal but the pharmacy called to tell me I had a prescription to pick up. I called the RE office and she was out for the day so I'll be waiting til the morning to find out.

kmae Thanks I probably wont test to be honest, but I will see nearer the time I guess :)
How are you today? Hope you're well???

amber Good luck for tomorrow I have everything crossed that all is moving smoothly for you :)

I'm doing okay. I had to have a talk with a "slacker" co-worker that was long over due...not sure if it will change things, but, hey...I tried. In the ttc world, I am on cd12 and will start testing with OPKs today. I just really hope my body coroporates this time and ovulates (before cd 20). Cross your fingers that my egg will come out from hiding!

Amber, I take Menopur (not Gonal) but they both serve the same purpose, however; I don't know if the have different dosage strengths or not so I would say to wait to hear back from the dr office.

Oh good grief! :dohh: I just did my injection and for the first time when I was pulling the needle out a little blood went in the pen! I googled it and all I have found says the RE says to throw the pen out! There's still 525IU left in it!! Ugh! :brat:

Could they be giving me the Menopur in place of the gonal? I think I remember the lady saying something about my insurance covering 2 gonal pens and since they upped my dose would they switch it if my insurance doesn't cover more gonal? Just a thought. I should be hearing from them in the morning and will ask them about the botched pen as well.

amber I do Menopur they are Pratically the same I think? Anyway I hope you get answers soon, GROW FOLLIES GROW :happydance:

kmae I have everything crossed for you that your egg/eggs are growing nicely :hugs:

KMAE - Sorry to hear about your cyst :( Glad you found a doc you like, that was really sweet of her to just charge you the $15.

Amber - UGH, that sucks about the gonal pen! I don't have any answers about the Menopur, I guess call your dr? I know the dr. told me I would start on Follistim, but when I spoke to the pharmacy they switched it to gonal since Follistim was on back order. I don't know about Menopur though.

Scerena - Good luck testing whichever you decide. I think I find not testing slightly less excruciating. I'd rather just have AF show up then have to stare down a BFN. I hope when you do test it's a BFP!

Well the Dr wanted to put me on the menopur but the insurance hadn't approved it by end of business but since the pharmacy was still open they got the ok, but the RE just decided to up the dose of Gonal so we're sticking with that til Monday and we see what my levels are then. And as far as the bloody pen goes she said to put it on the lowest dose and see if it expels the blood well be checking that in a bit as the blood had settled on the side.

Follie check in the morning!!!! Hoping the 4 we saw last week are going strong and maybe a few we didn't see show up too!! Then we should be triggering this week! Eeeek! I have a good feeling about this cycle! :wohoo:

Hey ladies- I am new to the site. I did my first cycle of Gonal this month, and get to test on Friday.. Super excited and nervous! Its so nice to be able to read about everyones stories! Good luck to everyone!

Welcome geauxtigers hope you get your bfp Wed!! Keep us updated!

Geauxtigers, :hi: Welcome! I hope the first round works for you!

Amber, can't wait to hear how your follicle check goes! GL!

amber gl hope your scan goes well :)

geauxtigers :hi: welcome, goodluck with testing friday :)

Kmae Hows things going???

Im currently 11days past trigger and AROUND 10dpo if I ovulated 36 hours after trigger...

Good Luck Ladies!!!! I have only read this page of posts....But I am wishing you all the best in your new cycles and testing :dust:

Ok follie check good! She commented on my uterus lining she said "it's nice and thick" she hasn't said that before!! And I have 3 follies 2 at 14 and one at 15. I go back on Wed and she thinks that we will trigger Thurs! But holy cow am I having issues with my right leg! That's the one that I ended up getting blood in my pen on and tonight I don't know what I did but it hurts from tonight's injection! Like a bad bruise!

amber gl hope your scan goes well :)

geauxtigers :hi: welcome, goodluck with testing friday :)

Kmae Hows things going???

Im currently 11days past trigger and AROUND 10dpo if I ovulated 36 hours after trigger...

Well, I'm cd16 and still getting negative OPKs. So if I don't ovulate within the next 4 days ill have to do the Provera to bring on AF. I really hope I don't need to do that- if I O on my own at least I'll have a chance this cycle. I hope AF never shows up for you though (well not for 9 months)!

Amber, lookin good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"