Gonal Girls

amber all sounds fab gl :dust: :dust: :dust:

kmae I hope that you o real soon Hun :hugs: and thanks all seems like a dream to not have af for 9months fx'd! I feel like af will be here this week though :wacko:

Ok so ups and downs at my appointment this morning. My RE had her baby...happy for her but still a jab to my heart. But the new RE is awesome! He's so nice and joking like me!! Feels like such a good match up! He explained more than my other RE did and his nurse was so nice too! He said my lining is 10!! Yay! And I have 2 follies measuring both at 20! The other was still a 15 so I guess it's out of the running. We trigger tomorrow morning!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but I just feel really good about this cycle and this new RE!

Yay that's great news :happydance:

Your lining and follicles sizes are great :wohoo:

You will be in the tww by Friday evening :) hoping your new fs bring you luck and you get your :bfp:

Afm- I'm 14days past trigger tomorrow so I will be around 13dpo... They told me to test tomorrow (two weeks past trigger) I'm going to wait it out as I feel like my af will be making an appearance over the weekend or before!

Your new RE sounds like a great match! Good luck!

Scerena, I still have my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, it's not looking good. Cd 18 and still getting negative OPKs and my cervical fluid has turned back to sticky. Plus my BBT is all over the place. I am 99% sure I'lll need Provera to bring on AF...so bummed :cry:. Giving it until cd 20...

Hi ladies. I am currently on day 16 of shots. I have three follicles 13mm,12mm, 12mm. Lining is 7.7 and estrogen is 454. This cycle is going slower then the first one. But dr is happy with how everything looks.

:dust: to all.

So.. follicles are now 15mm, 15mm and 12mm. Lining was 10. Waiting on dr ofice to call with estrogen levels. Boy this cycle is really slow. Hoping that is a good thing :)

Hoping for good news dbluett!!

AFM did my trigger yesterday and timed bd tonight! And then the waiting!

dbluett your follicles are well on the way I hope you get to trigger on your next scan :hugs:

amber yay good luck :dust:

kmae thanks, I hope that you ovulated??? If not I hope you get onto a new cycle real soon :hugs:

Ladies who have triggered- this is my first trigger as I ovulated naturally last time- when should I expect af? I'm 15days past trigger and around 14dpo :shrug: any help appreciated :)

Hi Ladies,
I'm new to this site feeling in need of talking to others going through similar issues.
I'm 34 ttc for 2 yrs I have pcos and epilepsy, I've tried clomid for 5 cycles and was clomid resistant then tried gonal f for 12 days but only had one follicle at 10 mm and then nothing, so tried ovarian drilling and am now trying gonal f again at 75.
I am also on metformin and northisterone.
So fingers crossed :) x

Welcome Jules! :hi: Scerena and I also had ovarian drilling done and I believe it helps everyone in one way or another. There's a great thread called something like "anyone get pregnant with ovarian drilling" with lots of success stories.

Is the epilepsy something that is causing problems with getting pregnant too, or is that a totally separate issue? I have a friend that just had a healthy baby a couple weeks ago that suffered seizures during pregnancy (not sure if she's full blown epileptic, but she's been having seizures since puberty). So hopefully that's not anything you really need to worry too much about. I hope the gonal f works better for you now after the OD!! Good luck with everything!

Thank you, I don't think having epilepsy is causing any problems with ttc I've had it since I was 13 so know how to tackle it when I have a bad spell.:)
I'll check out the OD forum, I'm hoping that combined with the injections will help x

Interesting - that's when my friend started seizing - right at puberty. She didn't have any seizures for a few years until she was 20 weeks pregnant, then she started seizing again. It has to be hormonal, don't you think?!

The OD thread is in the LTTTC success stories forum.

Not sure, mine have always fluctuated over the years but my neurologist said that people with epilepsy have more seizures or it gets better, mine have for worse since all the fertility treatment bloody hormones :) x

So... Went to the dr this morning. One follicel is 20mm and the other one is just under 18mm. Lining still looks good. Bloodwork showed that i had an LH surge. Was told to trigger tonight (just to help) and IUI is going to be tomorrow. Super excited. I have a good feeling about this cycle O:)

:dust: to all !!!!!!!!!!

Jules, :hi:, I hope the ovarian drilling does the trick for you! I have also been trying for 2 years (it will be 2 next month:cry:) so I know how frustrated you must be. I have my fingers crossed that it will be your turn very soon!

Dbluett, that sounds so promising. I hope you have good news to share soon! Good luck with the IUI today.

Scerena, has AF stayed away from you still?

Amber, I hope your tww flies by!

AFM, I never got a positive opk so I started taking the Provera 2 days ago. I'll take it for 10 days. Last month I started spotting 3 days after the last pill but AF didn't come until 6 days after my last pill. So if everything goes as planned (which rarely happens) then I should be going in for my baseline U/S around 10/27.

I have a dreadful feeling that this 2ww is going to drag!!! I don't know why I just feel like it will. 3dpt and my HCG test is the 25th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->