Gonal Girls

I have a dreadful feeling that this 2ww is going to drag!!! I don't know why I just feel like it will. 3dpt and my HCG test is the 25th.

We can go through the 2ww together. I just had my IUI yesterday and my test is on the 29th.

Yay dbluett!! We're doing IUI with timed bd. Crossing my fingers this is mine and your month!!!

Hey Girls...still taking a break over here...it definitely is less stressful!!! I just can't seem to tear myself away completely though! I've been checking in every now and then, and I AM SO HOPEFUL for all you gals. "TWWers"...best of luck!! Mommies-to-be (or be again!!!) give us some updates!!! How are y'all feeling???? And Scerena....what is going on??? AF arrive???? Hoping, hoping, hoping that she's nowhere to be found!! Fingers crossed crazy tight for you!!! Good luck and baby dust to everybody!!!!

Hey ladies I'm cd4 on my 3rd and final round... I had my scan and started meds today! Well scared that its my last!! Then onto Ivf...

amber & dbluett gl ladies :dust:

turkey I am glad you are enjoying our break :hugs: I hope you get a surprise bfp on your break :)

I'm still here.. lurking..

I'm waiting for my next IVF cycle. I'm supposed to start it in late November. Can't wait!!

:dust: to those of you in the 2WW!!

:hug:

Hi Ali! I'm still lurking too. I'm still on birth control to clear up the cysts from my last gonal cycle. I hope we get some BFPs here soon!!! I'm hoping to start my 2nd gonal cycle next week. If that fails then it's on to IVF for me (in Spring 2013).

Hi Ali! I'm still lurking too. I'm still on birth control to clear up the cysts from my last gonal cycle. I hope we get some BFPs here soon!!! I'm hoping to start my 2nd gonal cycle next week. If that fails then it's on to IVF for me (in Spring 2013).

Good luck on your next cycle! I hope you get your BFP!!

I was just doing the math, my cycle will start around Nov 24th, which means I'll be getting my BETA around Dec 25th! Wouldn't that be a great Christmas gift!

I think my meds are doing my head in! Did trigger last Thursday and on crinone. Side effects left and right which I know are due to the meds but out of the blue I just had a craving for coconut cream pie! LOL! I swear I smelled it! The only things near me are my kids one eating marshmallows and the other cheese crackers! And I don't think I'm going to be able to let this go until I actually make the dang pie!!

Well it looks like few of us are waiting to start our next cycle:coffee:. I am on day 7 of taking Progesterone pills, only 3 more days to go then on to waiting for AF to come. Going to a wedding this weekend in Orange County (SoCal), so that should make the wait go a little faster...I hope!

Bonnotron, it looks like we are both in the same boat and may be cycle buddies! I am hoping to start my next cycle at the end of next week. I really hope the cysts will be long gone by the time we have our next baseline u/s.

Scerena, I hope 3rd times the charm. Why will they only do 3 rounds? Is that an insurance thing or is that the max amount of times allowed to take Gonal?

Hi Turkey! Glad your break is creating less stress! Thanks for checking in!

Alicatt, that would be the best Christmas present ever! I hope time flies for you!

Amber, go make that pie...yum! Here's to hoping its a symptom!

Hey Everyone!

Just popping in to say HI :hi:

So my Dr changed his mind again and I'm doing the long lupron protocol. I feel more comfortable with this as it is more widely accepted as the protocol to use in my situation. So hopefully we will have good results!! It is so strange being on the BCP right now though. I haven't been on it for 5 years!

The official start date of my cycle is 11/9/2012. When I will start the lupron, and then 11/26/2012 is the day I start with the stims. We are going to use bravelle and menopur again as I did really well with them. Then the ER and ET will be around 12/7-12/15 and I'll be doing my BETA around 12/24-12/26!! Nothing like a Christmas miracle :thumbup:

kmae I'm in the uk and they only do three rounds I do Menopur, I can do three more rounds with iui instead of ti but they reacon Ivf as it should work within three rounds (the injections)
I hope you get to start your next round ASAP! Enjoy the wedding :hugs:

alicatt sounds like you have a good plan in place I really hope you get your Christmas miracle :hugs:

amber loving the cravings :haha: when do you test???

bonnotron I really hope the cysts have gone and you can start your next cycle ASAP :)

afm just Stimming I have a scan on tues I will be about cd11 hoping for some progress :)

Oh alicatt I'm so excited!! That would be a wonderful Christmas present!! Hoping and praying you get your Holiday BFP!!!!

scerena I go in for my beta the 25th.....

AFM had my labs done yesterday which was a week after trigger and progesterone was 22.92 and estrogen 427. So those look good. I have also tested out the trigger so looking forward to the real second line!! Fingers crossed lol! Really hoping this is our month as our edd from our last mc in Nov and I think it makes it a little easier.

Oh alicatt I'm so excited!! That would be a wonderful Christmas present!! Hoping and praying you get your Holiday BFP!!!!

scerena I go in for my beta the 25th.....

AFM had my labs done yesterday which was a week after trigger and progesterone was 22.92 and estrogen 427. So those look good. I have also tested out the trigger so looking forward to the real second line!! Fingers crossed lol! Really hoping this is our month as our edd from our last mc in Nov and I think it makes it a little easier.

WOOHOO.. not long now until the 25th and your BETA. BTW, that is my brother's B-day. Maybe that will make it more lucky?

Your progesterone and estrogen look good. You want to see the progesterone over 15, YAY! Not sure about your estrogen, but it sounds like a good level. So when are you going to POAS? :dust:

kmae I'm in the uk and they only do three rounds I do Menopur, I can do three more rounds with iui instead of ti but they reacon Ivf as it should work within three rounds (the injections)
I hope you get to start your next round ASAP! Enjoy the wedding :hugs:

alicatt sounds like you have a good plan in place I really hope you get your Christmas miracle :hugs:

amber loving the cravings :haha: when do you test???

bonnotron I really hope the cysts have gone and you can start your next cycle ASAP :)

afm just Stimming I have a scan on tues I will be about cd11 hoping for some progress :)

I'd go to the IVF if you can afford it (or if it is covered). They increase your odds a lot by doing IVF. My FS said that with my age (almost 40) and the fact that I had done 3 IUIs my chance of getting pregnant was about 1-2% with IUI if I kept going that way. With IVF he could get my chances up to the 40-50% range. He said that with how well I did last month he was surprised it didn't work, as everything was so good! When he walked out of the room after doing the ET (embryo transfer) he said with the quality of the embryos and my lining, and everything else, I had a 50/50 chance. Which is about as good as it gets. Yes, IVF is scary, and there are almost daily labs and procedures, and you get bloated and have to do lots of high powered injections, but I figured it was worth it. Maybe you won't need it? :hug:

Thanks alicatt when they call me with the results they say they want the progesterone above 10 and the estrogen above 100. So both are good :thumbup: Here's hoping they stay good! Yea the 25th is near I just wish it would get here! And as for poas.....ummmm I'm sort of addicted and do that daily lol! But only first thing in the morning I don't spend my day poas lol! I start doing it to test the trigger out and then just can't help it. :blush:

alicatt Thanks, we 100% arent doing any more injectables cycles, it will be onto ivf and I will be egg sharing, so I have to wait for all that to be set up etc... Thanks for the advice, ivf is definately our way forward- Im not scared of doing it I am just scared that this will be my last option- I never thought that I would get as far as ivf :dohh:
Your success rates are really good so I have absolutely everything crossed for you with your second cycle :hugs:

amber Great progesterone results- I cannot wait until you test :happydance:

And the food thing is getting more weird. As I sat here today online. No food around me at all. No food out in the kitchen or anywhere I swear I smelled Cool Ranch Doritos! And this is the best one yet......When I went pee I swear I smelled apple juice! That's it I have officially fallen off my rocker! I think the men with the white coats will be here soon! So hoping this is my bfp and not me just going completely insane!

:haha: your sense of smell is definately working!! Wouldn't it be amazing if you got your bfp and had symptoms this early on!! Really hope you get your :bfp: :)

How many rounds has your fs allowed you to do??

Well smelling things that aren't there can be a sign of pregnancy or a brain tumor! Here's hoping it's not a tumor lol!!! This is my 2nd cycle of Gonal.

amber I meant how many rounds of gonal are you allowed to do? In on my third and last cycle...
And yeh I hope it's not a brain tumor!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->