Gonal Girls

amber aw okay hopefully you don't need anymore after this cycle anyway! Everything crossed for you :)

Hey ladies!! I hope it's ok to join you! I am in day 3 of 225 IU of Gonal f, .5mg dexamethasone daily for elevated androgens and 5 IU lupron. I feel mostly normal, despite slight bloat and insomnia. I'd say I'm emotional, but I typically am during an "active" cycle. Tomorrow I go for blood work and Tuesday an u/s to check on my follies (god PLEASE let there be follies!!) Tuesday will be cd8 or day 4 of stims, what size follies should
I expect? If any? ::baby dust::

:hi: Lauren welcome :)

It differs from person to person... And depends on what dose gets your follicles growing... My cd11/12 scans I usually have follicles around 9-12mm but I do a low dose as the higher dose gives me too many follicles... So yours could be bigger or smaller as cd8 is an earlyish scan, you never know :shrug:
Fx'd you will have some nice follicles :)

Are you doing Ivf?? Or just Stimming for ovulation???

Welcome Lauren :hi: I was on 150 of Gonal this cycle and on CD 7 I had 4 follies 7, 9, and 2 at 12. Fingers crossed that you have great follies!!!!

Scerena & Amber - thank you!! I just got off the phone with my FS because last night I started getting lots of EWCM. Waaaay more than I've ever gotten. And I still have it today. They said there was no way to say that I'm not
Ovulating through the lupron, but they'll know more after my blood tests and US tomorrow. I had some mild cramping yesterday too. Who knows. I read that the estrogen can cause excess EWCM in stim cycles but since it's my first cycle (and this costs SO much) I can't help to worry. Thanks for the well wishes! Hope you ladies are doing well!!
EDIT: I'm stimming for ovulation for iui

Good luck tomorrow lauren I hope your scan how's everything is going all good and on track :) I too have my scan tomorrow hoping all is on track :)

Lauren I noticed that last month. It was my first cycle as well. I don't know if it is something to do with the meds or not. I do know that my Dr said medicated cycles can be different than normal ones. I didn't notice as much this month.

I will let you know how everything turns out!! You do the same! I felt really funky after my shots tonight. I got kinda dizzy and light headed. But it might be because I hadn't eaten.

Ugh very frustrated with my RE office. They usually post my lab results online and call. Well I have been looking for them on the site all day and the lady that called didn't actually tell me what my levels were (I didn't think anything of it since I should be able to look them up). It's just progesterone and estrogen but I like to know what they are. I think it's the new RE as mine had her baby so I just met the new one last visit and the results haven't been posted as early as they usually are. Sorry rant over.

Tomorrow will be cd9 but I started gonal f on cd4, not cd3 as usual. Hubby will be home Friday for our IUI :) can't wait for my results tomorrow!!

Hi ladies! I'm back from the wedding trip. I took my last dose of Provera on Sunday so I am expecting AF to show by this weekend...please, please, please cyst be gone!

Scerena & Lauren, good luck with your scan tomorrow.:thumbup: I can't wait to find out how it went!

Amber, hopefully your labs will come in early tomorrow...I would be frustrated too. I haven't had the talk with my zrE either about how many rounds they will let me do. Guess I should ask them at my baseline u/s.

kmae I really hope your cyst has gone how big was it??? Mine was 43mm that was gone by the time I took provera after my first cycle... Gl everything crossed for you :hugs:

lauren I hope all goes well and you get the go ahead Friday- hoping for nice big juicy follicles for you :)

afm scan in a bit- I'm cd11 not expecting much if I go by last cycle I should hopefully trigger by next tues :)

I know I haven't posted on here for a while ladies, some of you may remember me, I am one of the original gonal girls right back from page 1. I didn't really have anything to report as I was on an emotional rollercoaster with hormonal treatment.

Well hubby and I are pleased to announce we got our :bfp: last week; I can't believe it and still in shock. 5 weeks today :D Please keep your fingers crossed everything goes well

Good luck to all the ladies still trying, please don't give up hope, it worked for me so far, it can work for you too

Norah- congrats!!! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy!!

I just got out of my scan, I don't have anything going on my left ovary buuuuuut...!!! On my right ovary I have 4 follies ranging from 11-13 an one at 18!!! I'm so excited to hear their plan of action!! Hubby will be home Friday morning, so hopefully they don't want to do anything with his swimmers before then!!

norah that's awesome!! Congrats!!!

lauren yay!!!! My right ovary seems to be more dominant too. FX for you!!!!

Welcome back kmae FX for you that mean old cyst is gone!!!

Good luck scerena!!

AFM it's not looking so good. Kind of cramping today and TMI alert the "leftover" progesterone discharge is brown. 11DPO and that's when af started last cycle. I'm wondering if that's why they didn't tell me my numbers and why they haven't released them online. :sad2:

norah congrats you have given me faith again :hugs: have a h&h 9months :)

lauren you are a good responder!!! I hope all goes ahead on Friday as planned :)

amber really hoping this is not af, I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

afm- 10mm and 11mm loads of little ones... Lining 7.5mm

Go back Friday should trigger Friday at the earliest otherwise likely Saturday evening as they reacon ill be around 16mm- trying to make my body hold out until Sunday when the kids go!!!

Hello!

I started Gonal f on Monday 15 oct. at 62.5 iu for 7 days then went in for my blood test and ultrasound on Mon was told one more gonal shot then tonight I was able to give my ovitrelle shot at 930 tonight. Which I did and will go in for my iui on Thursday. I live in France and am going through everything in a different language which is really difficult... Lots of blind faith and figuring things out myself which is what I hope you ladies on here might help with too!

Good luck to all!

KK

Whoa talk about emotional train wreck. So...my clinic wants me to trigger Wednesday for IUI on Thursday at 930am. Hubby won't be home til Thursday evening. But here's my question ( and my clinic never called me back with an answer...) why trigger at 9pm Wednesday evening... For an IUI thursday morning...12.5 hours later??? So, after many tears shed as decisions made, hubby is going to fly home to be here Thursday evening and were only going to do timed intercourse. I've never been found to have any CM issues an he has a good sperm count. So we're just gonna roll with it and do the trigger and let mature take it's course. Save money through foregoing the IUI...bug spend it on a plane ticket. Uuugh. Kinda bummed, but well see

Welcome kk!! Wow France!! I wish you luck on your IUI!!

Lauren sorry things are so crazy. They say with the trigger you can ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours after so maybe they think doing it at 12 there would be spermies there for the egg. I don't really know how they work these things out.

AFM I am CD1 :sad2: So I won't be preggo before my EDD. But hoping and praying that I will get my BFP on my birthday!! Wouldn't that be wonderful!! If my cycle goes like my last 2 have it will definitely be possible! But yet once again only an 11 day luteal phase :hissy: Hoping this new Dr will be just what we need to get our BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->