Gonal Girls

Had blood work today 9DPO and Estrogen is 1399 and Progesterone is >42.10. That's the highest my levels have been this far DPO. Does anyone know if that's a good indicator? I don't want to get my hopes up but it's so hard as my Estrogen levels have only dropped by 86 since Monday. My last 2 cycles both levels were lower and dropped a good bit between blood work. I go in for my Beta on Wednesday and am so anxious!!

Amber, I have no idea what the normal levels are. I just got my cd21 progesterone test results back and it wa 21. I have no idea if that is within the normal limits. :shrug:

I don't know about the estrogen levels being a predictor for pa bfp but I know the progesterone is not. Most clinics want to see of about 20 to show nice ovulation but that is all is shows.

They've never tested my estrogen after the IUI, but I know that progesterone is important, and it should be about 20 or more. Unfortunately it doesn't predict pregnancy. GL with your BETAs!

I don't have any real news yet. I'm just waiting to start my stims. I will start stimming on the 26th. So it won't be soon now. :thumbup: I am taking Lupron now, and it is not fun. I think it is making me gain weight, I have headaches and hives too! Just counting the days until all of this is over and I have my :bfp:

I'm thinking I'm out this month :nope: Tested this morning 12DPO and :bfn: Guess I won't be getting my Birthday wish this year either :cry: Got my beta Wednesday but I am just not hopeful. Maybe it will be my Christmas present.....:shrug:

Oh Amber, I'm sorry you got one of those nasty BFNs:hugs:, but 12 dpo is still early. I hope it's just late implantation! F'xed!

alicatt - wow those s/e sound horrid...I hope the time flys for you!

amber -sorry hun....I hate those damn bfns....did you do IUI or Ti?

Amber So sorry about your bfn. They always suck. Tomorrow is one week since iui trying to hold out and not test until Sunday. Hope I can hold out. I don't have any tests so that I can't because I'm a poas aholic

We are doing TI. AF showed her ugly face on my Birthday of all days. Mother nature is a bitch. I'm going to take Dec off. Yesterday was very hard on me and I don't want to be that way around Christmas.

Oh and I started my period through progesterone again....I hadn't stopped it yet. But at least I made it to 13DPO instead of 11.

Amber, sorry about the BFN, have they upped your progesterone dosage? If you order your meds I have some awesome coupons for you!!

I'm on Crinone and have awesome insurance I only pay a small co-pay. But thank you!! They started me out on one a day then I complained about the only getting to 11DPO and the nurse upped me to twice a day this cycle which bought me 2 more days. I am taking December off no meds no timing no anything. I will still be around and checking in but after Monday I just can't do that to myself or my family right at Christmas. But I will pick right back up in January!!

I'm on Crinone and have awesome insurance I only pay a small co-pay. But thank you!! They started me out on one a day then I complained about the only getting to 11DPO and the nurse upped me to twice a day this cycle which bought me 2 more days. I am taking December off no meds no timing no anything. I will still be around and checking in but after Monday I just can't do that to myself or my family right at Christmas. But I will pick right back up in January!!

Okidokey. I'm on crinone too, but I have a $30 off coupon, so it covers all of my copay! Let me know if you change your mind. It's good til April! Enjoy your holidays!!! :hug:

I think my copay is only $7.

Ugh so I call this morning to say I wouldn't be in for my labs since af came and to tell them I want to take Dec off. The nurse calls back and sounds confused that af came and said "my labs looked really good last time" what the crap does that mean? She went on to ask if it was full flow or spotting, that it is normal for some spotting and they want me to come in cause I could still be pregnant. UGH! So I did and now I am sitting here waiting on results to be in. Luckily they are usually pretty fast and I should know something in a few hours but it just sucks that I had already came to the reality that this wasn't our month only to have a little dash of hope thrown at me and I'm afraid it will crush me if it's negative.

Storm - I know the tww is the hardest part of the cycle....it seems us LTTTC ladies always need something to do....peeing on a stick or bding...SOMETHING...LOL....Well try to stay strong...testing later is always better.

amber - oh my goodness....well hurry up and update us...I do hope it is good news....I am sending out positive vibes for your results!

amber - and yes i understand the need to take a break....I am doing that this cycle....I will try IUI in December....around xmas time....I need this time to allow these drugs to get out of my system and feel normal again....also, i would like to not think about it constantly like you do when you are doing treatments!

It's negative. All my levels are bottomed out. And to make it worse the nurse said by my levels last Friday she thought for sure I was pregnant. :sad2: But on to my month off. We are going to relax. No needles. No TI. No yucky progesterone! Just us. Maybe we'll get a miracle. If not then I'll get back to it in January.

It's negative. All my levels are bottomed out. And to make it worse the nurse said by my levels last Friday she thought for sure I was pregnant. :sad2: But on to my month off. We are going to relax. No needles. No TI. No yucky progesterone! Just us. Maybe we'll get a miracle. If not then I'll get back to it in January.

Amber, that is a great plan.. enjoy your holidays. I'm almost wishing I was waiting until Jan. Instead I'm trying to juggle too much right now. That is why you guys haven't seen much of me.

I am starting my stims finally on Monday. Only a few more days before I am officially in my cycle :yipee:

sorry to hear that Amber! What levels was she looking at last week, Progesterone? You can I can chill out together as I am taking this cycle off as well...I cant take the rollercoaster of the cycle and all the fert drugs make me batty! I swear I sooo dont like myself on these drugs...it is nice to get back to myself.

Alicatt - I hope you start growing some wonderful Eggies!

Today I am thankful to have all of you ladies to share all the ups and downs of TTC and to have your support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->