Good/Bad reasons to wean?

Dont you think you should just quit it now?

keep BnB on here and Facebook on facebook, no all of this she said this, they said that? Theres gunna be disagreements, and it will get worse if all this tatling carries on..

be nice or ignore it i say.

I don't think Jaylene was talking about Facebook? I could be wrong, and I could also be wrong in thinking that Tracie's post was directed at Jaylene.

:shrug: So confused.

Posting a link or expressing your opinion is one thing, but starting a thread about a topic that you already have your mind set on means one thing...you are a shit disturber.

These are guidelines (and I would like to inform you this is a global wide board so not every country has the same guidelines and that doesn't mean your country knows it all.) Like Wobb's said, they aren't INSTRUCTIONS. Follow these instructions word for word. Every kid, every situation is different.

I don't see how your digestive system is instantly ready at 6 months. Do you go get an ultrasound of your kids stomach? How do you know?? You go by what your child is telling you, your mommy instinct. Well we all have that. We know our kids, ok. Usually we are feeding rice cereal, the easiest on a digestive tract, not curries, etc.

I was weaned before 3 months, and I was still a perfect bubbly baby, I have had no problems what so ever. I didn't even have reflux or a reason to wean, it just was done back then.

The only thing wrong with me is that I am pissed off. :rofl: Did the cereal do that to me?

it wasnt aimed at jaylene.. it was aimed at bringing the two together. we not they dont mix and itl cause more hostility between members. it should be sorted privatly not infront of everyone.. i like a peacefull bnb dunno bout you lot

just a genral stop it in its tracks now before it starts getting messy :)

it wasnt aimed at jaylene.. it was aimed at bringing the two together. we not they dont mix and itl cause more hostility between members. it should be sorted privatly not infront of everyone.. i like a peacefull bnb dunno bout you lot

I figured as much... but again I never know and I always would rather be sure, and clear it up instead of getting upset and thinking that something is being implied when it isn't.

:hugs: I like a peaceful BnB too. So much arguing lately. :nope:

i DID like coming here. and in the past three days I have been made to feel lazy, illegitamite and like i got spanked by my mom for having an opinion.

if we shouldn't mix FB and BnB then why are people continuously responding to the status and agreeing or disagreeing with what has been said?

The only thing wrong with me is that I am pissed off. :rofl: Did the cereal do that to me?

Yes, yes it did. Did funny things to your brain, so it did :rofl:

I know it's not a funny subject but that last line made me :lol:

what is written on fb is on someones personal profile.. they chose to write that. here is a public community.. bringing personal matters on here doesnt mix right. people write things in the heat of the moment but when other members bringing other peoples problems on here its starts arguments. and you should never be made to feel like that. that is wrong! dont let anyone make you feel bad! ok. now smile :)

I figured as much... but again I never know and I always would rather be sure, and clear it up instead of getting upset and thinking that something is being implied when it isn't.

:hugs: I like a peaceful BnB too. So much arguing lately. :nope:

Id get eatten if i said summat really bad, your all scary!

I suppose it is just something that breeds hostility and makes people feel unwelcome. The thought of people talking about me behind my back, makes me uncomfortable. I don't mind if I don't know about it, which is why keeping it separate is a good idea. Its a shame when arguments get carried over from one thread to another, or to other sites.

Unfortunately there is nothing here that can be done about FB statuses. I'm not saying it's right but people are going to put what they are going to put and we (admin and mods) have absolutely zero control over it.

people should probably just make sure they aren't saying horrible things on FB about another persons friend on BnB, because that is when all hell breaks loose.

I don't think Jaylene was talking about Facebook? I could be wrong, and I could also be wrong in thinking that Tracie's post was directed at Jaylene.

I'm only quoting you so I can say this...

SNAP! same sigs
:happydance:
Hahaha

people should probably just make sure they aren't saying horrible things on FB about another persons friend on BnB, because that is when all hell breaks loose.

unforchatly it happens, itl prob happen again to other people. Its happened to me. in the heat of the moment things get said, it all gets blown up and arguments start, its best if it doesnt affect you to let it go over your head because then itl affect you personally if you dont.

I'm only quoting you so I can say this...

SNAP! same sigs
:happydance:
Hahaha

I just told her how cute her avatar and sig are too :lol:

I havent read all of this thread, cuz its sooo flipping long! All I know is, I weaned at 4 months and I have absolutely no regrets!
My baby is now 6 and a half months old, chomping mostly finger foods only now, and occasionally is spoonfed the odd meal or fromage frais. I didn't BLW soley, I have no issue with BLW, and I guess to some degree it was kinda incorperated into her feeding routine since she feeds herself now, and that started at 5 and a half months.

She has whole sandwiches (crusts off) all sorts of fruits and veg and I believe she is good at dealing with swallowing lumps etc due to being used to having her solids from 4 months, then again she could have dealt with lumps perfectly even without weaning at 4 months. Who knows! All I know is, my baby was losing weight, despite having 5 lots of 9 oz milk a day, and it was the HV that suggested weaning.

We havent looked back since.

EDIT-

It is difficult, being a first time mom and that and being told by the HV what is 'best', I didn't know any better so I did what she suggested. Maybe a lame reason to do it, but I wanted what was best for my baby, and to see her dropping several oz over each week, I wasn't prepared to watch that happen. You trust your HV and think they know best, and I am glad I took her advice.

Like Vickie says Facebook is Facebook ... we have no control over peoples thoughts and what they want to post in their profiles and discuss on there, all we ask it that its not done on here as this is an eviroment that we can control and we dont want the tone of this place to go like that, so if you want to kill eachother do it on Facebook :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->