Good/Bad reasons to wean?

Or heres a better idea yet....leave BnB on BnB and FB on FB...some people just keep going and going and going!
Shame its gotten this far...if you don't like someone or what they say just put them on your ignore list!

I havent read all of this thread, cuz its sooo flipping long! All I know is, I weaned at 4 months and I have absolutely no regrets!
My baby is now 6 and a half months old, chomping mostly finger foods only now, and occasionally is spoonfed the odd meal or fromage frais. I didn't BLW soley, I have no issue with BLW, and I guess to some degree it was kinda incorperated into her feeding routine since she feeds herself now, and that started at 5 and a half months.
She has whole sandwiches (crusts off) all sorts of fruits and veg and I believe she is good at dealing with swallowing lumps etc due to being used to having her solids from 4 months, then again she could have dealt with lumps perfectly even without weaning at 4 months. Who knows! All I know is, my baby was losing weight, despite having 5 lots of 9 oz milk a day, and it was the HV that suggested weaning.

We havent looked back since

That's basically me! :D Helena eats like that now, I started at 5 months, my doc said it was all good, because Helena was starting to crawl and could sit up and had good neck support.

Or heres a better idea yet....leave BnB on BnB and FB on FB...some people just keep going and going and going!
Shame its gotten this far...if you don't like someone or what they say just put them on your ignore list!

thats what i said! lol

Posting a link or expressing your opinion is one thing, but starting a thread about a topic that you already have your mind set on means one thing...you are a shit disturber.

These are guidelines (and I would like to inform you this is a global wide board so not every country has the same guidelines and that doesn't mean your country knows it all.) Like Wobb's said, they aren't INSTRUCTIONS. Follow these instructions word for word. Every kid, every situation is different.

I don't see how your digestive system is instantly ready at 6 months. Do you go get an ultrasound of your kids stomach? How do you know?? You go by what your child is telling you, your mommy instinct. Well we all have that. We know our kids, ok. Usually we are feeding rice cereal, the easiest on a digestive tract, not curries, etc.

I was weaned before 3 months, and I was still a perfect bubbly baby, I have had no problems what so ever. I didn't even have reflux or a reason to wean, it just was done back then.

The only thing wrong with me is that I am pissed off. :rofl: Did the cereal do that to me?

Yes, Wendy, yes it did!:haha:

it wasnt aimed at jaylene.. it was aimed at bringing the two together. we not they dont mix and itl cause more hostility between members. it should be sorted privatly not infront of everyone.. i like a peacefull bnb dunno bout you lot

i DID like coming here. and in the past three days I have been made to feel lazy, illegitamite and like i got spanked by my mom for having an opinion.

if we shouldn't mix FB and BnB then why are people continuously responding to the status and agreeing or disagreeing with what has been said?

:hugs:
people should probably just make sure they aren't saying horrible things on FB about another persons friend on BnB, because that is when all hell breaks loose.

Agree...common courteousy in my eyes:dohh:

Agree wholeheartedly with Kari-- common courtesy!!

*edited* lol.

thats what i said! lol

Oops... I guess it just was one of those "heated moments" I'd stick up for any of my friends. She knows whats been said, and she doesn't care, so I guess I shouldn't either:wacko:

thats what i said! lol

Oops... I guess it just was one of those "heated moments" I'd stick up for any of my friends. She knows whats been said, and she doesn't care, so I guess I shouldn't either:wacko:

:hugs: PM'd you

Facebook is private. Why be friends with someone on facebook if you dont like what they say? Just delete them and mind your own business.

Bnb is completely seperate and they should never cross over. It just creates tension and doesnt look good for the other members who are reading this. Its not on really.

thats what i said! lol

:hugs: PM'd you

It's all good :hugs:

Facebook is private. Why be friends with someone on facebook if you dont like what they say? Just delete them and mind your own business.

Bnb is completely seperate and they should never cross over. It just creates tension and doesnt look good for the other members who are reading this. Its not on really.

Just because I like a person doesn't mean I have to agree with what they say :) If you don't want BnB & FB to cross over, why would you talk about someone using their BnB username on FB?? :wacko:

You'd just sit there and NOT defend your friends then if BS was being said about your friends??? I can respect that certain people don't like people, but come on, I am sure inside you know how disrespectful it was for me and 'not to be mentioned member''s freinds read that crap?

EDIT to add: what you just said is ridiculously hypocritical,

Just because I like a person doesn't mean I have to agree with what they say :) If you don't want BnB & FB to cross over, why would you talk about someone using their BnB username on FB?? :wacko:

Thanks Tasha, just what I am thinking:dohh:

People can say what they like on facebook. Its their private facebook. But why are you lot bringing it up on here? Theres absolutely no need.

I could say I was a man in past life called Gerald but I wouldnt want that to be brought up on here by people I was friends with on facebook.

You'd just sit there and NOT defend your friends then if BS was being said about your friends??? I can respect that certain people don't like people, but come on, I am sure inside you know how disrespectful it was for me and 'not to be mentioned member''s freinds read that crap?

You can defend them to the cows come home but dont do it on here why cant you understand that?

I didn't bring it up :) Just commenting on it, now that it's out there

And sorry every single person who commented on it on FB is from BnB anyway it's not like it's news to EVERYONE on here.. and this isn't the first time you've been called on putting BnB drama etc on your FB status, so why are you so pissed this time around?

Because your bringing shit onto the forum and theres 1000s of members who arent involved in it. Why cant you understand that?

You can defend them to the cows come home but dont do it on here why cant you understand that?

edited...not worth it...

Right enough ...

Take your arguing and bitching to facebook if you want gripe at eachother. I wont have public mud slinging done on here. Do you realise what that makes this place look like for other people coming in to read this

Carry on and this thread will be locked pending admin review

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->