good luck steph!! oh and Phil!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Good luck for tomorrow hun, i hope you have a fantastic day and the weather is great.

Want to see lots of pictures on sunday!

:happydance:

Have a brilliant day Steph. Savour every moment :D

Wishing you the bestest day ever hun :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck hun, dnt come back till your a MRS :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww thanks you guys !!!!!! we had our rehersal last night and that was scary enough in front of 7 people!!! so will be a wreck tomorrow no doubt !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having last minute stresses as 5 people can now not come due to illness !! oh the stress !!!!!!! lol

Thanks for all the messeges xx

Did you cry saying your vows? I will :lol:

I can't believe its tomorrow :shock:

I will be thinking of you hun.

I posted your card to your house so i don't know who will get it, it depends who is going from your house you or phil!

:D Good luck steph, hoe ur day goes as perfect as it should do!
Oh an as everyone kept sayin to me just try an breath an take the whole day in cos it goes so fast!
Will speakagain when ur a MRS!
XXX

Blimey! Where did the time go??? That's come around so fast!!!

One tip someone gave m Steph.......

Try and remember at some point in the day to just go into a corner of the room on your own, and stand there and take 2 minutes just to look round the room at everyone. I did it a few times and it was wonderful to see all of our family and friends talking, laughing, and all having a good time. It is sort of my own personal photo album captured in my head! :D

Have a fantastic day hun. The nervousness will go and you will just have the time of your life! :D

Amanda said:
Blimey! Where did the time go??? That's come around so fast!!!

One tip someone gave m Steph.......

Try and remember at some point in the day to just go into a corner of the room on your own, and stand there and take 2 minutes just to look round the room at everyone. I did it a few times and it was wonderful to see all of our family and friends talking, laughing, and all having a good time. It is sort of my own personal photo album captured in my head! :D

Have a fantastic day hun. The nervousness will go and you will just have the time of your life! :D

Thats a great tip Amanda, also take 5 mins out with your new husband as you can forget each other when you have so many guests to talk to.

Yvonne said:
Did you cry saying your vows? I will :lol:

!

Um no was trying not to laugh !!! :shock: :lol:

I will be home yvonne so i will get the card, thank you! bless ya !! :)

Amanda, thats a great tip thanks, im nervous now but like you said the day will go too fast and im sure ill want to do it all over again!!! (not planning to though!!! :lol: ) and yes hasnt time gone quick ! its scary!

Steph I wish you all the luck in the world honey, I will be thinking of you both. Enjoy your special day xxxxxx

Good luck Steph honey!
Will be thinking of you! Im sure your day will be wonderful, cant wait to see pics!
My biggest mistake was getting lashed :oops: DH stayed sober, cos he wanted to remember everything, and he did! It was all a bit of a blur to me!

Good luck Steph honey!
Will be thinking of you! Im sure your day will be wonderful, cant wait to see pics!
My biggest mistake was getting lashed :oops: DH stayed sober, cos he wanted to remember everything, and he did! It was all a bit of a blur to me!

Here comes the bride
da da da da

Have a perfect day hun, and enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fab day steph enjoy every minute of it :lol: :lol:

I hope jamie has a fab time too

all the best xxxx

Just imagine how nervous Steph will be feeling right now! awww :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back