• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

at least its keeping you occupied since you still haven't decided to go in to labour! give your baby his official eviction note! 24 hours to get out or your going to eat a jar of jalapenos lol! xx
:rofl: I'll just send a note up there, I'm sure he'll get it! :haha:

:haha: Message in a bottle?

NOOOO dont go sending anything up there, you dont wanna give him anything to read he will never come out! write it in your undies, he might get curious and come out to see what it says! lol! ... just dont try this at the same time as trying out the new hair care regime, if you went into labour and didnt have time for a shower you really would look like some crazy woman! xxx

I've just read this thread and wtf!?! :haha:

:haha: this made me giggle soo much! this thread has really gone from 1 thing to another! id feel so sorry for anyone who read the OP and then went straight to last page, it would be sooo confusing!
WTF is the perfect way to describe it haha! xx

Im still here for a long time! im gunna see soo many lil cuties! it will make me seriously jealous tho! lol! xx

Oh yeah your right :nope: You have a good while to go yet! If I was back at that stage I would just be so upset and impatient :haha: x

I'm ready for all of you to pop so I have some more mommy buddies! I need more ladies over in teen parenting!
Their threads aren't as much fun as the pregnancy side's. :lol:

I'm ready for all of you to pop so I have some more mommy buddies! I need more ladies over in teen parenting!
Their threads aren't as much fun as the pregnancy side's. :lol:

Jeezzzz Kelly talk about offending an entire portion of the forum in one post :trouble::trouble:

*Whispers* I'll be over soon babes don't you worry yourself :drunk:

Lol too bad you guys have to wait a whole 3 months for me to pop over and have some crazy outragious thoughts for y'all!! Lol

Not you, Shannon! :hugs: Not anyone over there, specifically! I'm not trying to offend anyone. There's a huge ban on non-baby related posts over that right now. Not that babies aren't super interesting, but that gets pretty boring. There's so much drama over there, maybe some new faces would help? A lot of girls have kind of stopped posting over there just because it turns into an argument so easily. :nope: We need more fun, happy threads over there... but as most of you know, I'm not a very good thread-starter... just a commenter. ;)

If it's any consolation, I was just joking :winkwink: Plus you will have me and Chrissy soon! Plus Rachyroux and the other Kelly! I will still be living in Teenage Pregnancy so don't worry your not the only one! xx

Oh, I know you were only playing. :hugs: But after reading that a second time I realized that some of the parenting ladies could actually take offence from my post-- which was not my intention at all! I'm pretty excited for you and Chrissy to have your LO's! And you, too, Skye-- I just have to be a little more patient with waiting for Azaria. :flow:

Ok that's cool then because I always just mess around with people and I have such a ridiculous sense of humour that unfortunately at times people take me seriously when they really should not :smug:

I know. I will be too impatient waiting to see Azaria!!!! :cry:

Wow... Just popped in here now...
Cumditioner?
Donkey out fit?
Watermellon cum?
I think I just lost about a million brain cells reading this.
AND I LOVE IT!:drunk:
:wohoo:

Lmfao. I don't even know what to say anymore! :rofl:

I WANT MY BABY THOUGH. Only 5 days till my due date... I'm totally going to go overdue, I can feel it. :sad2:
I hate all these irregular contractions! Why must my Jace keep me waiting so long? :sad2:

Sorry for raping your thread Chrissy... it all got a little out of control :angelnot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->