Good place to get bedding?

PrincessSoph

Reaction score
any one know and good website or shops to get all the moses basket and cot bedding from?

I got my cot bedding (fitted sheets etc) from mothercare, and the moses sheets from babies r us. Both online
xxx

Got my moses basket bedding from babies r us, not got any for the cot yet.

xx

https://direct.asda.com/Bedding/607,default,sc.html?q

Asda:) I think there a little cheaper then Mothercare. x

i got both cot and moses basket sheets and cellular blankets from matalan, they are half the price of mothercare and are excellent quality, it was recommended to me by a few parents in the nursery i work in so a few people i know also happy with them

Lou
xxx

i got some of our cot sheets and moses masket sheets from dumelm mill, they seem really nice quality too. others are from ikea

Ive got everything from Mothercare but if I need any in future then I will probably try Matalan as I have been told the quality is very good and MC is quite expensive, I bought a moses set and two fitted sheets for the crib and it was just under £30 !!

i got all my moses baskets, sheets ect from matalan...with my first born i got everything from mothercare but matalan are just as good for half the price xxx

i agree, matalan is great and they wash lovely. asda sometimes has good bedding bales too. also if you have a b+m bargains near you, they do decent fitted sheets for the cotbed, which i just washed and they came out ok.

I got my cot sheets and bedding from babies r us, we got a bundle pack thing and it was £69.99 so it was quite expensive but i know online they have some offers on right now.

Asda have some in the sale online was looking at them earlier, also argos are doing a set of cot bedding £20!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->