Good presents for men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearls18

Reaction score
As we have so many people to buy for I like to try and keep our costs down, last year we did vouchers but I find them impersonal ( although I love getting them haha) and they don't have kids so can usually buy for themselves more often unlike me, anyway this year I've decided I will probably buy most of the women Yankee Candles, they all love them but don't have many so I don't know why I haven't done it before, they would know it was from me as it's a standing joke I'm obsessed! Anyway, what's a good "go to" for men, I don't think any of them would like a candle lol and alcohol is a bit boring and you get so much at Xmas??

I think any go to present for men is boring but end up doing it anyway lol! Smelly choccy alcohol. So I'm stalking this to see if anymore has more imagination than me :haha: xx

Tough one. I honestly don't know as everything I think of I think too boring or as you say they buy for themselves more often they probably already have. Like birthdays we and BIL always get each other a DVD and a bunch of snacks and drinks. We've done it that way for a few years now. But its hard to know if they have certain DVDs. We are at BILs every week and his kids are late teens so I either look at his DVD collection or just ask his kids.

Men in my life - Dad - Alcohol (Whiskey, Brandy.. ) And shaving sets etc.

OH - Socks/Smellies .. Anything but alcohol really.

Grandad - Picture mug of Riley (loves his grandkids).

Mums partner - Hamper (Whiskey, Chocolates and a dvd)

I always go for Amazon gift vouchers even though it is abit naff. I really struggle to buy for men unless they ask for something in particular

I usually do wallets scarfs ties books mugs & food stuff.

Cuff links is a bit of a go too for me. You can get designs to suit everyone's taste and budget

Alcohol, my husband loves a good whiskey and is constantly telling people its not boring its just what he likes. He would much rather have that then socks and random stuff.

I usually get some nice goody type sets like the Jamie Oliver stuff they do in sainsburys

Clothes, alcohol, shaving sets, shower gel sets, DVD's, CD's, underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"