Good stuff to think about!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm just a bit worried about the number of people getting a bit worried and panicky on here so I thought it was time for a 'count your blessings' type posts.

I know that my work hasn't been great and I'm sooooo achey all of the time so I'm permanently uncomfortable. But I have so much to be happy about right now......thought we should share these PMA-type thoughts!

It's my first wedding anniversary on Sunday. I've been married for 1 whole year to the most wonderful man in the world.
It's the Easter bank holiday and I'm sat here in the dressing gown having had loads of toast and Jam wathcing, of all things, STINGRAY!!!! (Woohoo, anything could happen in the next half hour!!)
I have very little house work to do before my mother comes on Sunday.
My bump makes me look fat but I really don't care!!!!!! :rofl:
My craving at the moment is Natural Yoghurt with honey.......Yummers! And I get to eat LOADS of it!!!!
Tomorrow is Saturday...shopping day! :happydance:
My little dog actually learnt how to 'leave' last night....after 2 years of being a disobedient hound! Now if only he wouldn't lunge at other dogs like a moron!! :rofl:
No work for 3 more whole days and then our scan in just over a week!
I love April!!!!!! :happydance:

Who else? Just add anything at all.

aaaahh divine! I am happy that we are 12 +2!!! already! I have the most wonderful fiance, my little tiny baby bump is appearing! I am off work until the 20th and we have our scan next friday! Also we can eat lots and lots and lots of choccie!!!

Happy easter everyone!

Wow Aimee - so glad we can count on you to cheer us all up! I'm also feeling panicky and worried today so this is very timely!

Um, let's see ...
going to west wales for a nice few days with the OH to go to beaches and castles and on a boat trip to see puffins!
apart from the odd day i don't have to be back in work until 20th april!
Only 5 days until my scan!
I have a great excuse to eat whatever I fancy! (as if I don't I will feel very sick!)
I have a great excuse to buy bigger clothes and not feel too bad about getting fatter! Had forgotten how comfy stretch jeans are! ;)

sun is shining in the sky, there ain't a cloud in sight, it's stopped raining, everybody's in the place and don't you know it's a beautiful new day ............. la la la
oops sorry - look how infectious your PMA is!

i feel a bit better now!

who else ?

oh and happy easter everyone and happy anniversary aimee!

I'm off till the 20th too,
My daughter is happy to be having a little brother or sister, I was getting a tad worried after she decided she didn't want one a few weeks ago.
I have alcohol free larger and diet lemonade, in preparation for a night with friends tonight
I am allowed to sleep all the time without the OH being a tit!

Aww I'm glad the PMA works! :happydance:

Thanks for the wishes...I can't believe it's a year since our wedding. This time last year I was a wreck thanks to my bridesmaid. I look at the pictures now and It feels like yesterday. I'll post a pic me-thinks!

I know what you mean Ellie....it's great to have an excuse to not think about diets, clothes fitting, summer styles etc. I can't wait as today I'm going to adjust my maternity trousers and embrace the fact that I have a bump! :happydance:

Ha ha.....oh no...troy tempest is being taken to nautical prison....Aquatraz! :rofl:

12th April 2008 - Approximately 2pm in York.

The happiest day of my life bar none! (up to yet....no idea about birth lol)

Attachments

• Aimes and Drew E-mail Size.jpg
    Aimes and Drew E-mail Size.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 38
Aww thats a lovely photo aimme-lou...

Well ok let me get into the PMA mood !!

I outta work at 1 so only little over and hour left
I have no work till tues !! Yey
I am having a night in with my little sister tonight ( she is 12) love spending time with her !
Have a long wkend off with my fiance
Looking forward to easter dinner on sunday with my family !!
And only 6 more days and Il be 12wks !!

Woohoo! Lots of positivity!!!!!! I love it! :happydance:

Gotta love easter....all that chocolate!! :rofl:

Thanks Lindak xx

Aww bless your heart trying to cheer everyone up! I have a whole unplanned weekend to spend with my boy, I'm meeting a chum for tea and catch ups after work, and I think I might be treated to a huge egg this weekend! So its not all bad xxxxx

Sounds like a fab weekend all in all booflbump. Enjoy every minute inluding taht huuuuge egg!! :happydance::rofl:

Thank you aimee, this thread is great, I am starting to lose it to panic so good to think positive. OK:
I still have another week and a half off work before the next term starts
I have done hardly any of my marking but I don't care!
I amhaving dinner with friends tonight and a big family lunch on Sunday
This time last year my OH was in hospital having a big operation, since then he has recovered, we got married in August and now he is doing great!
Whatever happens with this pregnancy I should be happy I have it. I thought it would take me years to conceive and this happened in just 4 months!
I am off on holiday to see my friend in Turkey next week. Although I am TERRIFIED something will go wrong when I am there I am going to go anyway and try to releax and have a good time!

1. I threw up this morning but I'm really basically over the morning sickness. I don't feel nauseated all day and all night anymore.
2. I've got MUCH more energy.
3. I feel like leaving my house.
4. I heated up a rice sock last night and had the most wonderful relaxing meditation session. I fell right asleep!
5. The trees in my back yard have blossomed pink, red and white and it is breathtaking against the green.
6.I'll be twelve weeks in just 7 days! Woohoo--soon to say goodbye to the first trimester!
7. I have a bump that's starting to mean I need new clothes and I actually feel like leaving my house.
8. My kids are wonderful.
9. My husband is great.
10. Happy Easter!

--Beautiful wedding picture Aimee-lou!

Aww aimee-lou thats a gorgeous picture...cant wait til my own wedding.

Ok here goes with my PMA...

1. I havnt had any M/S at all :D
2. I have the most wonderful fiance and we will get married after the baby is born and I can get back into my dress lol.
3. I have a pretty good week of work next week.
4. I have a gorgeous stepson who is a joy to spend time with.
5. My energy is returning and my back ache is not so severe as a few weeks ago.
6. The summer is nearly here yay.
7. I have 2 weeks annual leave in just 6 weeks time.
8. My sisters baby will soon be here so I will be an aunty again.
9. OH will be home in about 10 minutes.
10. I will be going home to see my family in a couple of days yay.

I am nearly 12 weeks!
Feeling more positive
Enjoying my time off with my girls
No longer bleeding
Looking forward to seeing oh this weekend

Im trying hun honestly xx

I am nearly 12 weeks!
Feeling more positive
Enjoying my time off with my girls
No longer bleeding
Looking forward to seeing oh this weekend

Im trying hun honestly xx

Sounds like you're doing well hun. Keep it up and loads of :hug: to you all! xx

Yay :happydance: I like it.

Here are mine:

We had the most amazingly fantastic good news at our emergency scan this morning :cloud9:

I am working all weekend :cry: BUT i have been off sick all week so far with everything that has been happening, and it is great to be going back in smiling and with good news to share :thumbup:

For the 1st time in ages i am actually looking forward to summer (i am a winter girl at heart usually) as i will be showing by then and can't wait to show off my lovely bump in the sunshine!

Only 3 more weeks in work and then i have a whole week off to do nothing!

I seem to have escaped MS so far!

Great idea for a thread hun. Hope it's working for anyone having an off day :hugs:

Great idea! Much needed!

I have a fabulous Husband.
My scan is on Monday.
I'm having a much wanted child!
We are going to Florida in a week.
Only 5 more weeks until this nausea hopefully disappears!!

My Son went to sleep soooo easily tonight
My husband is letting me lay around
I finially ate a whole meal.... and kept it down
We are going to our first Easter Egg Hunt tommorow
My mom is cooking the whole meal on Easter
I haven't gained any weight yet... Horray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members