Goodbye BNB

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
:cry: over the course of the last 17 months I have stressed month after month and further depressed myself. I am signing off of here as of next Wednesday which will be the beginning of my 18th cycle. I am promising myself at least 5 months of no Internet or anything having to do with ttc. I never thought it would be like this and with dh having a normal sperm count/motility I dont know what more to do.

I don't know if I will ever have the joy of another pregnancy or see a little face smiling up at me again but I will try my hardest and keep the faith and see what happens. As of right now my mentality is thinking the worst. I feel like its my fault and that I should let dh go because I can't give him what he wants. I just think that after this long if we were destined to have a baby together we would have by now.

Thank you so much to all of you who provided me with support I could not have askedfor a bbetter group of girls to share my troubles with. I hope everyone gets what
They deserve. Maybe god only intended for me to have the two that I was blessed with.

Aw sorry to hear your leaving us hun but hopefully it wont be forever ay who knows maybe once you stop stressing everything will fall into place maybe its jus time for you n df to relax and enjoy each other :) still sending dust your way girl hope to see you back xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you. No not forever ill be back but I feel like my whole life has been dedicated to ttc and I cant take the stress of it anymore.

I know exactly how ya feel hun even tho iv not been ttc as long it is the most stressful thing I have ever done in my life :/ im still partially on ere but iv taken a step back and decided to jus ntnp and enjoy my gorgeous fiance :) I really hope everything works out for you tho I really do xxx

I'm sorry hun. I've been trying for a year and a half with no success so I know what times does to your hopes. I'm sure your DH supports you during these hard times and will stick with you even if you can't have babies. I tell DH he should go look elsewhere cuz I can't give him kids now and he just laughs and tells me not to worry that he's sticking with me to the end. Time off form the TTC journey does sound best. Good luck hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks its just so stressful. Im sure he's not going anywhere and sometimes I feel like it will happen I just need to forget about it.

It just might! Never loose hope. :) I know I'm going a little crazy my self. -_- these struggles plus my depression always means trouble for me. Just take it day by day

Ill never lose hope but im scared it may never happen. I will be 29 in December and unfortunately I always said I will not have children past 30 so my time is running out. There has to be an end in sight at some point. Maybe god is testing my faith in him who knows.

:cry: over the course of the last 17 months I have stressed month after month and further depressed myself. I am signing off of here as of next Wednesday which will be the beginning of my 18th cycle. I am promising myself at least 5 months of no Internet or anything having to do with ttc. I never thought it would be like this and with dh having a normal sperm count/motility I dont know what more to do.

I don't know if I will ever have the joy of another pregnancy or see a little face smiling up at me again but I will try my hardest and keep the faith and see what happens. As of right now my mentality is thinking the worst. I feel like its my fault and that I should let dh go because I can't give him what he wants. I just think that after this long if we were destined to have a baby together we would have by now.

Thank you so much to all of you who provided me with support I could not have askedfor a bbetter group of girls to share my troubles with. I hope everyone gets what
They deserve. Maybe god only intended for me to have the two that I was blessed with.

Have you tried the holistic route? Our planet was designed with everything we need to help heal us. What are your fertility issues?

I have no fertility issues that I know of. My fiance has a perfect sperm count and motility and I have had 2 children. They are from a previous marriage. I conceived with him once and had a Mc. What do u suggest?

I have no fertility issues that I know of. My fiance has a perfect sperm count and motility and I have had 2 children. They are from a previous marriage. I conceived with him once and had a Mc. What do u suggest?

I suggest the both of you begin seeing an acupuncturist ASAP. Make sure the acupuncturist specialized in fertility and is a herbalist as well.

One thing that is great for overall health of the endocrine system is Maca Root Powder. Get the Nativas (spelling may be off) and put a teaspoon a day into a smoothie or something everyday. Look it up first of course and see what you think. Or you can wait until your acupuncture visit and see what the acupuncturist has to say. But yes, that is my reccomendation and I feel you will be very surprised with the results!!

Electroacupuncture may be a good option for you as well. It sounds scary but it is not at all lol. Some acu's don't do it but mine does because I don't always O. And I do really like it.

It's important to really relax during the sessions. Breath deeply and really relax so your body can work on itself. Acupuncture is incredibly powerful and existed well before Western medicine. And it is a proven method of healing. I know 100% it works and would not steer you wrong. You must stick with it for a couple of months at least.

Please come back and let me know how it goes :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I contacted a chinese medicine clinic and wasn't happy with what he told me. He said a miscarriage under such circumstances is my bodies way of telling me I have done enough child bearing. Im not sure about that. Ill have to keep checking.

Sometimes a break is exactly what you need. I am new here, but wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. This process can be all consuming and sometimes it is good to take a breath and come back with a different perspective. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and wishing you loads of babydust!!!!! Enjoy your break!!!

Thanks. I actually got a great job yesterday so at least I know that in 90 days I will have benefits so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Might help me to relax.

so sorry to hear you are leaving thank you for all the positivity you have given me. May your time come soon, please come and share your bfp with us when it happens. lots of love xx

I was having a major meltdown the day I wrote this post so I have decided to give it one more month. And I am feeling really optimistic and wont concern myself for the next three months because I got a job thank god and will have benefits by January so I can go see a 'RE if nothing happens between now and then.

It's nice to hear you will stay around a bit longer.

Honestly, bnb is like a frenemy to me lol. I love it, but when I spend too much time on it, I get depressed. So every other month or so I will take a break for about a month (or more, depending on how I feel). Sometimes watching everyone else get bfps and women who have been trying for 2 cycles saying "it happened to me, don't lose hope" can be a bit grating... See, here I am, feeling like a bitch again haha.

What I'm saying, is that it can drain the positivity out of me sometimes. And when that happens, it's always good to take a break and refresh. By the sounds of my post, I should probably do just that haha.

Hope you're feeling okay. Ltttc is horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->